Inedia, Breatharianism, Non-Eating, Living on Light, Fasting. Forum Index Inedia, Breatharianism, Non-Eating, Living on Light, Fasting.
Inediates, Breatharians, Non-Eaters, People Living on Light, Fasting and experimenting with diets.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

all posts in reverse chronological order?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Inedia, Breatharianism, Non-Eating, Living on Light, Fasting. Forum Index -> Technical, Suggestions, Restrictions, Spam
View previous topic :: View next topic  
sundevil

PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2004 7:28 pm    Post subject: all posts in reverse chronological order? Reply with quote

Thank you for making this forum. I know it was hard work. I worry that I might miss some posts if I just come here to visit and do not check for "Posts since my last visit."

Is there anyway to list all of the posts on the forum from most recent to least recent?
admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2004 8:46 pm    Post subject: a way Reply with quote

There should be a way to do that, though I don't know how. Probably it is possible to do it with the "search" function of the forum.
Myself, before I log in, I check the number of all posts, which is always displayed on the bottom of the main forum page. Remembering the last number I know, how many now posts there are.
Who has other suggestions?
sundevil

PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2004 9:45 pm    Post subject: Re: a way Reply with quote

Yes, search works fine. Just put in a "*" for the author and sort the posts by time descending and you are good to go.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Inedia, Breatharianism, Non-Eating, Living on Light, Fasting. Forum Index -> Technical, Suggestions, Restrictions, Spam All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: