Inedia, Breatharianism, Non-Eating, Living on Light, Fasting. Forum Index Inedia, Breatharianism, Non-Eating, Living on Light, Fasting.
Inediates, Breatharians, Non-Eaters, People Living on Light, Fasting and experimenting with diets.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Green Hydrogen Economy

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Inedia, Breatharianism, Non-Eating, Living on Light, Fasting. Forum Index -> Advertisements, Announcement, etc.
View previous topic :: View next topic  
André K.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 3:51 pm    Post subject: Green Hydrogen Economy Reply with quote

Hi,
I decided to post it, because it is such an important topic which everyone should know about.
It is information about the "usage of energy in the way that does not destroy the Earth" as JMW requests it in his book.
Fortunately, Karl-Heinz Tetzlaff, the author of a book about the "Green Hydrogen Economy", has released an english abstract from a speech a few time ago, which contains all the essential ideas. So I don´t need to translate or to write so much Smile
Here you can get it: http://www.bio-wasserstoff.de/pdf/Brussels2007_paper.pdf
Said enough. Read it! It is the best system of using energy that I have seen, that also could be realized right now, that destroys the Earth much fewer and that would even be cheaper than everything else.

André
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Inedia, Breatharianism, Non-Eating, Living on Light, Fasting. Forum Index -> Advertisements, Announcement, etc. All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: