Inedia, Breatharianism, Non-Eating, Living on Light, Fasting. Forum Index Inedia, Breatharianism, Non-Eating, Living on Light, Fasting.
Inediates, Breatharians, Non-Eaters, People Living on Light, Fasting and experimenting with diets.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

No more sunburn with raw or breatharian diet???

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Inedia, Breatharianism, Non-Eating, Living on Light, Fasting. Forum Index -> General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Judy

PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2004 7:54 am    Post subject: No more sunburn with raw or breatharian diet??? Reply with quote

Hello forum:

I was reading in Jordan's sungazing experiences (http://www.jordanmaerin.com/sungazing.htm) that she was able to stop being burned by the sun because of her raw diet. Just wondered if anyone on this forum has any experience with this?

Blessings,

Judy
Draginvry

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2007 9:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

In my experience, cleaner diets make the body more resilient to all forms of injury, including sunburn. During my better fasting days, I've been outside for up to four hours doing spontaneous freerunning. All of this under the Texas sun.

But when I returned to eating I get sunburn, and my joints hurt when doing big drops. Actually, freerunning is one of the main reasons I am transitioning to breatharianism. I enjoy running much more than I do eating. So I'm not really sacrificing anything.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Inedia, Breatharianism, Non-Eating, Living on Light, Fasting. Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: