Inedia, Breatharianism, Non-Eating, Living on Light, Fasting. Forum Index Inedia, Breatharianism, Non-Eating, Living on Light, Fasting.
Inediates, Breatharians, Non-Eaters, People Living on Light, Fasting and experimenting with diets.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

barefoot

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Inedia, Breatharianism, Non-Eating, Living on Light, Fasting. Forum Index -> All the other topics
View previous topic :: View next topic  
fred

PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2005 12:02 pm    Post subject: barefoot Reply with quote

i walk barefoot everywhere.
I feel the energies of Gaia from the foot to the head. They pass through the meridians and the chakras.
I believe that Gaia is our Mother/God and that we are her(?) children.
So, as any mother to her baby, she nourishes us.
We can ressource us in the nature.
When we are sitting against a tree, we can feel his energy through the column. I think that's the same through the foot.
For example, it's said that the grass has the vitamin C in its radiation. It's related to geobiology.
I have always heard about masters being close of nature. I think that's because God is pure here.

Thats' all Wink
fred
blissfulbeachgirl

PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2006 5:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Last edited by blissfulbeachgirl on Sun Jun 17, 2007 5:29 am; edited 1 time in total
Blanche

PostPosted: Sun Mar 12, 2006 11:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Do you have not any longer the chance to walk barefood?

I live in Switzerland in the agglo of Basel, that is not the place of Switzerland, which is beautiful, it is the industrial centre. You can not go barefood here, unfortunately, and it ist mostly to cold here. I am a person, who is freezing very fast. I like warm sunny days...

I look so foreward for the spring- and summertime.... Summer in Switzerland means, that there are days, we can walk without shoes Smile and can enjoy the Gaia feeling....

Kind reagard,
Blanche
Draginvry

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2007 9:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bare feet are good for detox, as well as connecting to the natural world.

Quote:

I have always heard about masters being close of nature

The natural world is less polluted by social consciousness. That's why the masters gravitate toward nature. Nature accepts people for how they are. There is no judgment in nature.
Bhairavananda

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2007 4:12 am    Post subject: BARE FOOT. Reply with quote

Yes,bare foot walking is awesome,especially in conjunction with the second phase of the "Solar Yoga" practice given by Shri HRM to the world,and even with one's simple connection and conviction that as one walks bare foot on the earth and/or the ground,one does in fact gather "earth chi/prana" through the soles of the feet/foot chakras/enrgy centres - done/performed with awareness and in a meditative fashion,this magnifies and enhances the process of gathering,storing and then circulating chi/prana within the body.Happy Walking and breathing - Love and light - Hara Namah XXXOOOMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM Rolling Eyes Laughing Surprised Sad Smile Very Happy Shocked Rolling Eyes Wink Embarassed Razz
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Inedia, Breatharianism, Non-Eating, Living on Light, Fasting. Forum Index -> All the other topics All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: