Inedia, Breatharianism, Non-Eating, Living on Light, Fasting. Forum Index Inedia, Breatharianism, Non-Eating, Living on Light, Fasting.
Inediates, Breatharians, Non-Eaters, People Living on Light, Fasting and experimenting with diets.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

After Life Research in English

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Inedia, Breatharianism, Non-Eating, Living on Light, Fasting. Forum Index -> Advertisements, Announcement, etc.
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Blanche

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2007 7:14 pm    Post subject: After Life Research in English Reply with quote

Hello,

I have good news Smile

http://www.jenseits-de.com/

... has now started in English language. I can recommend this serious website as one of the best worldwide in the subject matter of After Life Research.

You will find there help in case of sadness of a passing person.

You will also find help, if you are sensitive or medial and you can learn there what that means.

There are many people with Out of Body Experiences and/or Near Death Experiences.

But first of all you can learn a lot about the Creation and the Exploration of the Hereafter.

You will find everything you always wanted to know about creation or the afterlife, and should you have a problem, we can provide you with qualified advice, help and support. Insight into the afterlife has been provided to us by our spirit guides as well as by numerous souls who we interviewed in hundreds of readings. Who else would know more about the afterlife but those who actually live there?!

For as long as there've been humans, they were contemplating whether or not there is life after death, and if, how does the afterlife look like. The purpose of our work has been to study the soul's existence after death and with it the afterlife, the spiritual realms and therefore all of creation. Of course, we are not the only ones engaged in this field, yet it has been of utmost importance to us to explore our creation seriously, in depth and comprehensively. That's why we don't work on the material plane with focus at the afterlife but within the afterlife, supported by our spirit guides and cooperative souls. What we have learned there has helped us to understand our existence here much better.

We have come a long way. Our articles reflect our understanding of the subject at various stages. Yet, we are advancing deeper and deeper, constantly improving our comprehension of creation, while asking new questions and receiving more and better answers.

Afterlife research is a science. Creation is extremely complex, that's why we are not engaging in esoterical points of view, occult practices or ghost stories. Instead, we try to develop a deeper understanding of creation, which also is nonjudgmental and non-religious. The fact that we could confirm some Bible statements does not mean that we worked from a religious point of view but that - in some instances - we have come full circle. That is the point where scientific research and world religions meet.

In conclusion I want to emphasize that our goal is to know instead of just having to believe. We also don't want to keep our findings for ourselves. We are sharing them with all who are seriously interested in learning. Our research is performed on a voluntary basis. There is no organization behind us, religious or whatsoever. We are not financially supported by anyone. That's why we appreciate donations from our readers to cover expenses related to our research, education and support.

We would like to invite you on our website and research!

With my best regards,
Blanche
Malika

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 8:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

What a lovely post Blanche, Thanks. Of course consciousness is just continuous, we just move through different levels of vibration. Earth is a really great school I reckon and I am loving it here, one day it will be time to leave this planet and when I do I will fully embrace this next stage of the journey.

Malika
Blanche

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2007 6:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Malika Smile

I look also forward to the next stage of my journey and I like my life here on Earth. Even though the lessons are sometimes very hard. But we learn a lot more by lessons which are hard than from facile experiences.

Greetings to Australia from Switzerland,
Blanche

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Inedia, Breatharianism, Non-Eating, Living on Light, Fasting. Forum Index -> Advertisements, Announcement, etc. All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: