Inedia, Breatharianism, Non-Eating, Living on Light, Fasting. Forum Index Inedia, Breatharianism, Non-Eating, Living on Light, Fasting.
Inediates, Breatharians, Non-Eaters, People Living on Light, Fasting and experimenting with diets.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Vona - Secondary function of physical organs

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Inedia, Breatharianism, Non-Eating, Living on Light, Fasting. Forum Index -> People called inediates, breatharians, non-eaters
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Judy

PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2004 7:00 pm    Post subject: Vona - Secondary function of physical organs Reply with quote

Dear Forum:

I had a great priviledge to work directly with Vona Tansey on several occasions. She has lived on light for 3 years. She was telling me that after she began living directly on the light and her vibration got higher she was able to clear more and more of her old beliefs out of her consciousness and field (these are mostly my own terms but I am trying to describe what she said as I best recollect it) she started to have what she termed "orgasmic" experiences in the different chakras. She felt her physical organs were moving into their "higher purpose". The term she uses for this is "spiritualizing" her physical body. She has one book out which details her spiritual journey entitled "Soul as my Lover" but it does not go into detail about her process of living on light. She says she works under guidance of "higher" spiritul beings who assist her process. She is very precious and I am grateful for the time I was able to spend with her.

Blessings,

Judy
JMW

PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2004 7:53 pm    Post subject: join Reply with quote

Would you like to ask her to join us in this forum? It would be very nice if she could share some of her knowledge with us here. I am sure, it would be a valuable information for people aspiring breatharianism.
Judy

PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2004 9:34 pm    Post subject: Vona - Currently in India Reply with quote

It would be great if she could be a part of the forum. She is currently in India. However, when I next see her or speak with her I will ask if she can participate. She is very eloquent and it would be insightful.

Blessings,

Judy
James

PostPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2005 2:58 am    Post subject: Higher functions of the body's organs Reply with quote

Hi there, That was very interesting as I too have a belief that once someone has been nourished solely by prana for a period of time then the physical organs of the body do take on higher functions. This is something I would like to learn more about and I am also doing my own inner tuning on this but would also like to hear from Vona or any others with views. On maybe a slightly different tac I believe there is a etheric counterpart for all our cells, organs etc. and for example the lungs pump oxygen round the body, remove carbon dioxide etc. while the eteric lungs pump lifeforce energy through the etheric body's energy pathways, could be wrong though. Food for thought.
James (aka Malika)
Azurite

PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2005 10:13 pm    Post subject: Higher functions of body's organs Reply with quote

Hello Forum,
Here is a quote from Sri Aurobindo's book "Adventures of Consciousness" -
"The Mother explained the future body to the children of the Ashram: Transformation implies that all this purely material arrangement will be replaced by concentration of force, each having a different mode of vibration. Instead of organs there will be centres of conscious energy moved by the conscious will. No stomach, no heart any longer, no circulation, no lungs. All this disappears and gives place to a play of vibrations representing what these organs are symbolically. For the organs are only the material symbols of centres of energy. They are not the essential reality. Simply, they give it a form or a support in certain given circumstances. The transformed body will then function through its real centres of energy and not any longer through their symbolic representatives such as were developed in the animal body."
JMW

PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2005 6:02 pm    Post subject: Vona's web site Reply with quote

Judy sent me an email with the address of the web site of Vona Tansey.
Here it is: http://www.vonatansey.com
Thank you, Judy.
wpurdin

PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2005 1:48 am    Post subject: Re: Vona - Secondary function of physical organs Reply with quote

Dear Judy,

I and several other sungazers will be meeting with Vona this Wednesday. I would like to know more about her method of living on light but can't find out much other than that she works with ascended masters. Does she use the physical and other radiation from the sun or is it an inner spiritual light? Do you know much about the light box she is developing?

Wayne

Judy wrote:
Dear Forum:

I had a great priviledge to work directly with Vona Tansey on several occasions. She has lived on light for 3 years. She was telling me that after she began living directly on the light and her vibration got higher she was able to clear more and more of her old beliefs out of her consciousness and field (these are mostly my own terms but I am trying to describe what she said as I best recollect it) she started to have what she termed "orgasmic" experiences in the different chakras. She felt her physical organs were moving into their "higher purpose". The term she uses for this is "spiritualizing" her physical body. She has one book out which details her spiritual journey entitled "Soul as my Lover" but it does not go into detail about her process of living on light. She says she works under guidance of "higher" spiritul beings who assist her process. She is very precious and I am grateful for the time I was able to spend with her.

Blessings,

Judy
Judy

PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2005 4:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello Wayne:

I don't think Vona used sungazing as a technique for living on light. As far as I understand she used the light box which flashes visual colored light through a large star focused into the eyes. She also worked with her "inner family" which is a term she uses for all of the sub-selves or sub personalities we each have within our consciousness, helping each evolve and merge into the light. It is a process she still uses but I think that it took a few years before she was able to be nourished completely by the light. Previously to this, she had been using the visual colored light technology for about 10+ years to help heal depression and learning disorders in children, among other things.

I hope you have a wonderful session with her! Please send her my love.

Blessings,

Judy
sundevil

PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2005 5:03 pm    Post subject: Vona back on food? Reply with quote

Vona appears to be back on food:

http://www.vonatansey.com/ganoderma.htm

Vona wrote:

Personally, I have not taken any solid food, tonics or supplements for over three years, until the universe introduced me to Ganoderma. Ironically during this time, I have, however, consumed coffee, tea and a little bit of chocolate.

Draginvry

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2007 9:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

To my knowledge, living on true light (consciousness alone) dematerializes the body completely. If one were living purely on consciousness long enough, one would technically no longer be human. One would only appear to be human. But in reality you would just be a wisp of energy.

In such a state, the potential for power would be unlimited. I doubt anyone who has achieved such a state would remain on this planet for long, at least not in physical form.
ahbab

PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2007 10:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This conversation seems to me as fish trying to describe the ocean.
However, we're somewhat different than fishes.
We have that "something"... that makes us visualizing something we know little of... and haven't yet experienced.
I've been doing that too much recently, so I'm kind of restricting myself from this kind of visualizations.
I was too much in future, or in the past... not in the present.
However, at this moment, I feel like jumping into this conversation with you... for a brief moment.

After all this visualizations... this is what I feel about inediate body changes.
I feel body of inediate changes in a way Azurite wrote:
Transformation implies that all this purely material arrangement will be replaced by concentration of force, each having a different mode of vibration. Instead of organs there will be centres of conscious energy moved by the conscious will. No stomach, no heart any longer, no circulation, no lungs. All this disappears and gives place to a play of vibrations representing what these organs are symbolically. For the organs are only the material symbols of centres of energy. They are not the essential reality. Simply, they give it a form or a support in certain given circumstances. The transformed body will then function through its real centres of energy and not any longer through their symbolic representatives such as were developed in the animal body.

That is just one level.
After that, one goes further to experience something Draginvry wrote:
To my knowledge, living on true light (consciousness alone) dematerializes the body completely. If one were living purely on consciousness long enough, one would technically no longer be human. One would only appear to be human. But in reality you would just be a wisp of energy.
In such a state, the potential for power would be unlimited.

And my own addition to all this.
Since I'm surrounded with Christianity, it will be addition having such a note.
I feel that resurrection in Christianity is the thing we're describing here.
I know that christians would disagree.
I feel that christians would disagree because main driving force behind Christianity is "ensuring folks everything will be all right after death".
So their pictures of resurrection must include physical death.
For me, you do not have to experience physical death in order to resurrect... or to become wisp of energy.
That is only one way.
There are many ways, like one we're talking about here.
It seems that Carlos Castaneda found one way.
I know very little of him, but I've heard that he transformed into a pure energy... just "disappeared" one day.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Inedia, Breatharianism, Non-Eating, Living on Light, Fasting. Forum Index -> People called inediates, breatharians, non-eaters All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: