Inedia, Breatharianism, Non-Eating, Living on Light, Fasting. Forum Index Inedia, Breatharianism, Non-Eating, Living on Light, Fasting.
Inediates, Breatharians, Non-Eaters, People Living on Light, Fasting and experimenting with diets.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Greetings from the new guy

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Inedia, Breatharianism, Non-Eating, Living on Light, Fasting. Forum Index -> My (fasting, dieting, eating, starving) Experience
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Jimmyfree

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 10:19 pm    Post subject: Greetings from the new guy Reply with quote

Greetings to all you light beings!

Ones who desire to reclaim our heritage that is planted deeply in our DNA record. Who knows what we shall be capable of as we continue to walk away from all that ensnares?

From my reading on this site I know that many of you are vibrating considerably higher than I am at present. Please be patient with me as I continue on this path towards the light.

I feel somewhat inadequate to be here. Like a thief who has stumbled into the land of fairies. I do not yet belong... but perhaps I can make myself ready. I so long to join you to find my joy again. The joy that was forfeited eons ago to partake in a solid existence.

My journey began long ago, its details will all be covered in the Akashic records.Laughing Lately though, about two years ago, The Spirit made me aware that what I consume has a profound impact on my spiritual well being. I have since traveled the road from the Standard American Diet. I have progressively relinquished the eating of mammals, foul, fish, legumes, grains, heated food, and for the most part, roots.

I am now consuming fruit and leafy greens with the occasional use of carrots, garlic, onions, and ginger. For lent this year I have given up fruits that contain a high percentage of fat. Avocados, nuts, and olives have proven to weigh my spirit down. The majority of my calories and liquid comes to me in the form of fresh squeezed orange juice. I have come to believe that it is likely that all food is poisonous and that as we walk away from it we must keep ourselves "nourished" by that which poisons the least until we are ready for lift off. Smile

Nearly two weeks on this lighter fare has resulted in a renewed ability to see that all beings are my soul mate. Closer than a brother or sister. I have not been able to maintain this feeling but catch glimpses of it while driving in my car or walking through the grocery store. The feelings of bliss and oneness seem to run away from any kind of indulgence I partake in. Even overeating fresh juicy fruits or indulging in selfish thoughts.

Last year while on a 3 month juice fast as I was walking through the store, I paused for a moment and contemplated some excessively happy thought. As I did this I noticed the top of my head began to vibrate. This made me quite happy. I am now able to experience this vibrating when my diet is relatively clean and my mind is in the right place.

Another aspect of my path is celibacy. Most do not understand my desire to leave this aspect of life, Shocked at least for a time. But it seems that control of appetite in all its forms is required to truly fly.

I sense that I am being led to breatharianism. I want to crash through the nutritional myths that we have been force fed since childhood. I sense that one of my jobs here on Earth is to prove breatharianism to myself and then display it as a message to others that we are more than we have come to believe.

Thanks for reading. I send you all the love I can muster. My intention is that during the coming months and years I will continue to peel off these protective layers that prevent full sensation and expression of all that I truly am. Then you will feel my love in its purer form and I will feel yours. Won't that be great?!

Peace, love, and joy to you all,

Jimmy Smile

PS Feel free to visit my web page at www.myspace.com/jimmybraskett
JMW

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 7:47 am    Post subject: you are mostly weolcome here Reply with quote

jimmybraskett wrote:
Who knows what we shall be capable of as we continue to walk away from all that ensnares?
As far as I can see, in fact, there is no limit unless you set anything for you as a limit.

jimmybraskett wrote:
I know that many of you are vibrating considerably higher than I am at present.
We all are on the way but nobody is higher or lower, every body is on a different path, so we are different not better or worse, higher or lower, unless, again, you believe this.

jimmybraskett wrote:
Please be patient with me as I continue on this path towards the light.
No need to be patient, you are mostly welcome here as a member of the family. Smile

jimmybraskett wrote:
I feel somewhat inadequate to be here. Like a thief who has stumbled into the land of fairies. I do not yet belong...
Of course you belong, this land is also yours.

jimmybraskett wrote:
my web page at www.myspace.com/jimmybraskett
I like it, and the music too.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Inedia, Breatharianism, Non-Eating, Living on Light, Fasting. Forum Index -> My (fasting, dieting, eating, starving) Experience All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: