Inedia, Breatharianism, Non-Eating, Living on Light, Fasting. Forum Index Inedia, Breatharianism, Non-Eating, Living on Light, Fasting.
Inediates, Breatharians, Non-Eaters, People Living on Light, Fasting and experimenting with diets.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

tell me your story

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Inedia, Breatharianism, Non-Eating, Living on Light, Fasting. Forum Index -> My (fasting, dieting, eating, starving) Experience
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Kathy

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2008 7:30 am    Post subject: tell me your story Reply with quote

Hi to All,

I joined this forum back in back in June 2007 when I began to limit the amount of food I ate. The limitations turned into fasting. Then came the desire to never eat again. That's when I began to search on the Internet and found breatharian.info. I began this search a couple of years ago when I fasted for a few days and then limited myself to a very light tea. I did lose a great deal of weight both times, and from what I understand, this is not a good sign if one becomes to thin from not eating. However, the desire for becoming a breatharian is something that happened inside of me before I knew anything about it. Food has always been a source of discomfort for me. It seems that something that causes one so much would be easy to turn away from without thinking twice.

Please share your progression into a lifestyle without food. Thanks so much!
Draginvry

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2008 9:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've been experimenting with the human body for many years. I don't think that food is a problem per se, but rather an improper attitude and lifestyle is the problem. I am convinced that with the right mindset and meditation, one will neither overeat nor undereat, eliminating their food with complete efficiency and no harm to the body.

I no longer believe that refraining from food is necessary nor essential to health or enlightenment, although the ability to go for long periods without eating does have its uses.

Maybe you should work on giving up your mental discomfort with food first. Then, if you still desire to live without it, you can make that choice later. After all, there are still plenty of spiritual and ecological reasons to avoid physicall harming another life form for the sake of your own taste sense.
skyhigh

PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2008 3:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

so, draginvry,
you are back to eating anything... no restrictions at all ?

did you have a specific experience that let you come to that conclusion ?
do you think that food has no effect on our being... or just whatever
meaning we give it or read into it ?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Inedia, Breatharianism, Non-Eating, Living on Light, Fasting. Forum Index -> My (fasting, dieting, eating, starving) Experience All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: