Inedia, Breatharianism, Non-Eating, Living on Light, Fasting. Forum Index Inedia, Breatharianism, Non-Eating, Living on Light, Fasting.
Inediates, Breatharians, Non-Eaters, People Living on Light, Fasting and experimenting with diets.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Global Food Shortages and LOL.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Inedia, Breatharianism, Non-Eating, Living on Light, Fasting. Forum Index -> General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Bhairavananda

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 1:57 am    Post subject: Global Food Shortages and LOL. Reply with quote

Dear ALL - i was reading an article in the local newspaer this morning about the coming increase prices of fresh fruit and vegetables not only in the coming months to start with but also with the prospect of increasing drought!For those that are not from Australia that are reading this post,the situation of the drought in Australia is reaching astonishing proportions - some places are about to reach Level 6 water restrictions,in other words no sprinklers at all,no outside plant watering whatsoever,showers limited to a few minutes,and a few more drastic measures...anyway,my point with this post and to hopefully get some "debate" rolling here on the following topic is as follows - (LET ME SAY FROM THE OUTSET WITH THIS POST THAT I AM NOT AGAINST FOOD,NOT AGAINST CONVENTIONAL NOURISHMENT - HELLO,I HAVE SPENT MOST OF THIS LIFE TIME BEING CONVENTIONALLY NOURISHED!!! - NOR JUDGEMENTAL OF THOSE THAT CHOOSE CONVENTIONAL NOURISHMENT,O.K!...) - Now,for those of us that are at the stage of eating periodically for pleasure,or when we "feel like it" for the sheer pleasure of it(whether we have acknowledged or not that we LOL or whatever!?),or for those that DO LOL TOTALLY,or for those that are Breatharians,or for those that are Liquidarians(water,"pleasure beverages"e.t.c.) - in relation to the possible food shortages that COULD happen in our lifetimes on this planet,do we in the above "categories" need to worry at all,especially if we have set up our "Internal Plane Feeding Mechanisms"(as per some of Jasmuheen's meditations/exercises/breath techniques,e.t.c.),or have successfully implemented other known methods for LOL cultivation(Solar Yoga,21-Day Process,Extended fasting,e.t.c.) Question Question Question Arrow - Or put another way - Is even the possibilty of Global Food Shortages enough to catapult more people in to the possibility of making a transition to LOL at some point in the future Question Question Question I am reading of more and more possibilities in relation to our infinite potential - Death being one that some Visionaries and Seers see as being obsolete at some point in the near future;LOL as yet another also that now many people not only know as a fact,but can see becoming a definite viable option in the very near future...This is merely just "thought for/as food",that's all - what do you guys think Question Question Question Love,light and laughter - Hara Namah XXXOOOMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM Idea Idea Idea Idea Idea Idea Idea Idea Idea Idea
Malika

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 8:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks Hara, that is a great post and I concur 100% with all you are saying, I write more soon. Laughing
Malika
Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
skyhigh

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 5:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hello hara nama... i was wondering, have you considered to ask god to normalize the weather in australia ? .....either way i prayed for you all to get some rain there in australia and to keep moving into harmony... into the light....
also sometimes i get this funny feeling that outer events try to point to some internal issues.... like possibly.... that you check your own hydration level.... maybe your body is asking you for water
this just a thought... Shocked

blessings to you and all.....
Bhairavananda

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 6:55 am    Post subject: global food shortages and LOL. Reply with quote

Hi "Sky-high" - that's actually an interesting thing,except the following - i don't get very thirsty that often,and yes,i can see the relationship between "outer" and "inner" events,except the drought is being experienced by Australia almost as a whole(yet ironically,i live in one of the wettest and most rain-drenched parts of Australia) - hey,perhaps we partly have you to thank then for the prayers of rain,as well as thousands of others here and around the globe,as we have been experiencing unprecedented cold and wet weather up here in the tropics for June,it's full-on...but the purpose of the post that i originally placed here is to get some debate going about the gaining increase of people either "tuning in" to the LOL paradigm,the increase of people actually transitioning towards LOL and those that are LOL,and how they/we feel about the increasing cost of food around the globe,the shortages that the under-distribution of wealth and resources causes to the global food supply(and ultimately how this affects the distribution of food to people especially that are starving and have not been even offered or considered "alternatives" to food - AS IN PRANA!!!),AND SIMPLY - HOW WE IN AN ADVANTAGEOUS POSITION OF "CHOICE" WITH THIS PATH FEEL ABOUT THIS AND THIS POSSIBILITY,THAT'S ALL... i just feel that this is something that we are in a position to discuss,and with whatever is achieved from any possible outcome with a possible debate,this can and/or could have a "roll-on" effect metaphysically around the globe - i mean really,how different is this from the positive effects of prayers that are now known to have actual molecular effects on water,for instance? - (as per Masuro Emoto's research on the molecular structure of water and the transformation water goes through with prayers and positive intention "infused" in to the water) - this is something that i am not only recently receiving insights into,but is something that i am passionate about in the sense that it takes the "accused" wishy-washy-ness out of the LOL debate,and takes it in to a realm of possibilities,discussion and pragmatic solutions for those that are not as lucky and/or have the amount of choices as we do!!!(sort of like how Jasmuheen is doing with the Global implementation of the Prana Programme). Hope to hear from some of you soon - Love and light - Hara Namah XXXOOOMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM Arrow Idea Arrow Idea Arrow Idea Question Exclamation Wink Laughing Shocked
Malika

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 11:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

High Hara, Sky High and All ,
The (Erroneous) Belief that we need to eat
- or The Imagined need to eat v.
Our Natural of Source of Nourishment

To suggest to another that we can maintain a healthy, fit body and maintain a perfect weight level without consuming food is to open up ourselves to reactions such as ridicule, incredulous disbelief and being thought of as delusional amongst many other things, yet the truth is Prana feeding is Natural (it may not be normal but it?s natural, big difference!), matter of fact, the source that our cells preferred to be fed from and maintain perfect health from. To some someone being fed pranically may seem miraculous, yet with the simple understanding that one has just simply tuned their resonance and reprogrammed mindsets it?s no big deal, natural and a far superior way to nourish our cells than what food is, and there?s really nothing special, incredible or miraculous about it, it?s just simply having our energy system resonating at the vibration level to allow prana, the life force, to flow strongly unimpeded through us providing us with all the nourishment we require to maintain peak health and receive all our vitamins and minerals etc. coupled with the program laid down in cellular memory that since prana provides us with all our nutrients and building blocks we are free from the need to eat. This is where a pranic nourisher realises that one does not lose weight and get sick from not eating but rather the subconsciousness belief one will do so if they don?t eat, so the need to reprogram that prana provides us with all we need to fit and healthy on all levels.

Being nourished by prana only seems far fetched, impossible and ludicrous to most because of the deeply engrained mass belief that unless we feed our body with physical food we will start to get tired, sick, lose weight and waste away. So just where then does this belief, and it is just that, a belief, that almost all humanity adheres to come from?

a. We?re born as a baby with cellular memory/subconscious programming present from past lives that hold the belief of the ?need to eat?. Also we are now part of the dominating mass conscious belief on the planet of ?the need to eat? and because it?s so strong we are highly susceptible its influence. These factors and others listed below can override and subliminally reprogram our deeper inner knowing within that prana is what nourishes us. And the fact is it always prana that is nourishing us whether we are consciously aware of it or not.
b. At some stage a parent or guardian start the process of lightly feeding us, and as we grow through our formative years the receiving external nourishment starts to form the program within us that this is how our nourishment must come to us. This and the energy fields of those around us again reinforce on a deep level that eating is something we must do.
c. At this young age we have no reasoning ability and just accept whatever is programmed into us by ?unaware? adults, parents, guardians, siblings, teachers, our peer group, the media, doctors, society, ministers, etc. i.e. ?What they say is truth?.
d. As we continue to grow we see food around us, that eating is part of society, everyone around us eats, we?re told by those ?older and wiser? than us that you must eat, that?s it is eating that keeps us alive and if we don?t we will eventually die. We realise that we have a body with digestive organs that are meant for eating food, which they are, but have no awareness of true spiritual nature, prana or how prana can feed us, so not knowing any better we create a belief that the body is designed for eating and food is the only way we can be nourished. This belief system that we will start to waste away if we don?t constantly supply the body with food to obtain the required nutrients we need to stay alive will override cellular memory we hold within that prana is our true source of nourishment and can and does provide us with all we need to be fit and healthy on all levels and have a self- regenerating, self-sustaining biosystem.
e. We are now part of a mass belief system handed down generation to generation that eating is natural, normal and essential. We have seen on our TV screens visions of sickly looking malnourished young children in third world countries and hear the statistics of how many die on a daily basis through lack of proper nourishment. We hear about hunger strikers and young anorexic girls dying. All because of the lack of awareness that prana is what truly sustains us, and can make us happy and healthy beings. No one ever questions the need to eat. This is the way it?s been for eons of time. And there?s nothing wrong with this. This is not about a denial of the pleasure that food can bring to our taste buds. Neither is this about going round telling everyone to stop eating and try out prana instead, that would be ridiculous. Pranic Nourishment is simply a part of humanity?s evolution at this time early in the third millennium, an ancient practice being reintroduced where those who feel drawn to it can learn how to tune themselves to the Prana Zone and be FREE from the NEED to eat a process that has so many potential benefits both on a personal and global level.

Apart from the points discussed above are there other reasons people eat?
Many eat for emotional reasons, this is because over many lifetimes the emotional body has forged a strong connection to the eating of food, even though if someone is properly tuned the food isn?t required by physical body. Usually it is the emotional body that is desiring the food and creating the perceived need to satisfy our taste buds by the eating of food substance. This is when we feel an emptiness in the stomach, usually mirroring an emptiness, lack or an imbalance in some aspect of our life. We also eat of course out of habit, the craving to eat a particular food or foods, boredom, because food ?just happens to be there? and for a host other reasons none of them providing any benefit to the physical body, especially as most of what people eat is lifeless devitalised ?food?, and there is much in the media these days concerning the prevalence in the Western World of the increase in obesity and related diseases as a result of overeating and consuming food that is toxic to the body. Many are truly ?addicted? to the eating of food, and for some pranic nourishers who feel so joyous about the prospect of allowing prana to nourish them one of the challenges, if not the biggest one, is to free themselves from this emotional aspect of consuming food. What we do need to do though is get addicted to the exquisite feelings of ecstatic pranic energy flowing through the body which is indeed Love energy and brings so many benefits on so many levels. And in order for one to be healthily sustained by prana alone we must live a lifestyle and spend our time in a manner that we are not blocking our energy flow which allows for prana/chi/the Life Force to flow through us unimpeded which brings many benefits on many levels, much more than just being free from the need to eat.

Malika
skyhigh

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 4:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

hey hara namah, i apologize for rushing into prayers for rain.... to your already raindrenched part of the country!!

to me it dosn't seem to be possible to convince anybody of the existence of living on love... only if somebody is searching for these types of answers and knowledge.... and i do not know a single person personally that is searching in that direction. all the people i know and have met seem to be in these super tight boxes of what is possible in the realm of possibility.
to me actually it is absolutely incredible to have found you all here, seemingly on a similar path and i can relate to what you believe and experience. and it gives me a lot of strength and helped me to get out of the self-defeating loop of doubting and fighting what i knew to be true.

and i wonder how come that we are so blessed with all this knowledge.... the simple fact that we have been searching and asking for it ??
Malika

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 10:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Hara, Sky High and everybody - It is my fervent hope in the years/decades to come that Food Shortage simply won?t be an issue. This will one of the huge benefits of masses being fed from prana and the freeing up of all the resources, land, grazing pastures that is part of a society addicted to the eating of food. To me now it is - to be frank - pathetic people making comments that it is impossible to live free from the need to eat, as there is just much more info out there and many coming forward to attest a food free life is their reality. It just sounds a ridiculous idea to most because they haven?t been exposed to the fact that we are all fed by prana. Also it is just that it is human nature to go along with the conventional flow of reality and when presented with something that is outside of their model of understanding to dismiss it as impossible, this is the closed mind syndrome, where everything is at it appears, if you can?t see it doesn?t exist. It is the nature of individuals and humanity as a whole to evolve and grow and discover more of our innate and limitless abilities and one is simply that prana feeds us in perfect health without the need to ingest gross physical food. At this time it is this planet?s evolutionary unfoldment for those who feel guided to undertake this transition to pranic nourishment of which the benefits on an individual and global level are enormous.

So just imagine - No one eats meat any more, we love and revere all of God?s creatures, No more killing, No abattoirs, The meat, dairy and food industries no longer exist, Imagine no large shopping centres, no takeaway food outlets, no food manufacturing factories, Imagine no sickness, no obesity, no starving children, no anorexia, no bulimia, no eating disorders, Imagine no hospitals or medical centres, because everyone is tuned to their Inner God and fed by prana and always in perfect health, Imagine the great savings for governments, Imagine no need for sewage plants, Imagine no rubbish, no food packaging, no cans, no plastic containers, no need for land fill, Imagine all the environmental benefits this would bring??, all the world sustainability benefits??, Imagine all the land these things take up now being occupied with beautiful parklands, Imagine all the people employed in the aforementioned industries have now in joyful satisfying work, This is my vision of the masses Living on Light on planet Earth. It is my knowing that this is pre-destined for our beloved Gaia.

As one individual allows her/himself to be fed by the Light of God and demonstrates this by simply being a living example and demonstration to those around them then it?s like a domino effect as more and more of the masses are also drawn and guided to Live on Light by way of the hundredth monkey syndrome until eventually a strong morphogenic field is created that becomes the predominant energy field/pattern around the planet. The Earth herself is raising her vibration. At the moment this LOL field is in its embryonic stages of creation but will continue to get stronger as the years and decades go by as people who have LOL encoded in their blueprint switch their bio-system?s over to pranic nourishment. So we are now at the point of evolution on Earth of reversing the process of how we came to the planet eons ago and got lost in density and created a human form that required a digestive system to digest physical food.

It?s people?s long held emotional addiction to the eating of food over many lifetimes and habitual eating that has the potential to greatly slow this evolutionary leap up as most love their food and the idea of not eating is unthinkable not to mention ludicrous. I feel sure that in decades ahead humanity of the time (us in future incarnations???) will think how ridiculous it was that people once had no awareness of prana and thought the body had to have food to be healthily nourished. Food for thought.
Malika Razz Razz Very Happy Smile Surprised

skyhigh

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 8:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i myself don't buy into those media scares... i deal with the things that show up on my doorstep .... and so far i don't see any food shortages, i see food gluttony..... so when they say food shortages does that mean people have to cut down on their food consumption, well wouldn't that be a blessing ???

but i would definitely promote lol and go out and inform people but i am not lol yet... and i can't preach what i am not living..... lol seems to appear in my nearest future and i believe it to be real.... and i'm hoping to overcome my food addiction or food compensation soon and find my personal comfort zone and stability wherever god is taking me here.

and i pray that we all will find our way to live together in love, peace, harmony and happiness

Bhairavananda

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 4:31 am    Post subject: Global food shortages and LOL. Reply with quote

Hi Malika,Sky-High,Blanche and All - woooooooow,this is getting interesting,YAY - will write more in a few days,as i have just started Full-time study for a Diploma in Naturopathy,and already have seen some very interesting things in relation to LOL,love Hara.
Bhairavananda

PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2007 3:05 am    Post subject: REPLY TO MIRIAM - MORE PRAYERS FOR RAIN PLEASE!!! Reply with quote

Dearest Miriam and anyone else - as the drought here in Australia is getting worse in some places,and as food prices are really starting to soar making the weekly grocery shopping for a lot of low-income families and people almost impossible,we NEED MORE RAIN -= DESPERATELY TOO!!!...Any prayers whatsoever for the flow of rain in our country from anywhere in the world would be much appreciated,as there is simply not enough people here in this country yet that i know of anyway that are even transitioning let alone actually LOL yet,so people here gotta eat,simple!!! the power of prayer is undeniable,love and light to you All - Hara Namah XXXOOOMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM
Bhairavananda

PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2008 12:44 am    Post subject: Hello! Reply with quote

Hi All - had to get this thread going again,in the hope tha there are others out there that are interested in going further with this thread -- in the sense,and i am totally 100% serious here guys!!! - about collectively focussing an intent and/or prayer for those that are less fortunate than we are with either our current lifestyles,or the fact that some of us now have the choice o eat or not to eat(whichever does not matter!)or those of us that don't eat or don't need to ea anymore to sustain "the body"(again,the classifications are not important!) - and literally focussing,and daily,on sending out waves of "nourishment" for those that are literally starving - and this includes those in your very backyards in your very city NO MATTER WHERE YOU ARE READING THIS FROM!!! - and that these"waves of nourishment" be visualized in wahtever form that you imagine them to be - viole light waves,waves of particles reaching the masses of starving,e.t.c,after all,thought creates feeling which in turn creates reality - i am staring this conscious decision today to commence these waves staring o collectivey affect the field - i hope tha i am joined by others here also - think about it - Hara.
Malika

PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2008 12:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Very Happy I say here, here!!! What a great tool we have at our disposal to send out waves of Violet Light around the globe into third world countries with the purest of heart and intention. ?There but for the Grace of God goes I? is apt for me here. As in the Law of Attraction whatever we focus on grows, so if the mass conscious keeps focussing on hunger, food shortage, drought, then that reality will be created and reflected back as our reality. Unfortunately the media keeps perpetuating discord on the planet by continually focussing on what?s ?wrong? with world which only adds more energy into the disharmony. Many who read papers and follow the news are being subliminally programmed the world is a terrible place. If we focus on we don?t want, we just more of we don?t want. So as powerful Creators, extensions of the Supreme Creative Force let?s focus on harmony, health, shelter and happiness for everyone. These are just basic human requirements that EVERYONE has a right to. If you happen to be watching the news and seeing something you perceive as a negative situation, turn around your thinking processes and just send love and healing into the situation. So, thanks Hara for this wake-up call, on a daily basis let?s take some time out to send waves of harmony around the planet and I too love to use Violet Light due to its High transmutation frequency (i.e. lower frquencies into higher frequencies) and the fact is if you refract Violet Light you get the hues of pink, gold/yellow and blue, which are Divine Love, Divine Wisdom and Divine Power which is what nourishes us.
Malika
Very Happy
Bhairavananda

PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2008 1:43 am    Post subject: Prayers of release from Poverty! Reply with quote

Today,those that are less fortunate than we be,may they receive telepathically in the "ethers" any form of nourishment whatsoever that they need to gain the strength to be free - both karmically and energetically - from the cycles of poverty consciousness,from hunger eventually,from despair,from bondage,from... - be this nourishment in the form of inspiration,or fragments of Cosmic Particles,or may they breathe that bit deeper today,or take in that bit extra of sunlight - perhaps in their eyes,through their skin pores,through their hearts - and may this prayer extend to all those in need,you know why,beacuse people we have the absolute luxury of being able to pray for others that's why,SIMPLE!!! Love and ligh to yo All - Hara Namah.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Inedia, Breatharianism, Non-Eating, Living on Light, Fasting. Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: