Inedia, Breatharianism, Non-Eating, Living on Light, Fasting. Forum Index Inedia, Breatharianism, Non-Eating, Living on Light, Fasting.
Inediates, Breatharians, Non-Eaters, People Living on Light, Fasting and experimenting with diets.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Questions from a new member of this forum

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Inedia, Breatharianism, Non-Eating, Living on Light, Fasting. Forum Index -> General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Shakti

PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2008 5:21 pm    Post subject: Questions from a new member of this forum Reply with quote

Hi. I am new here and have a few questions I hope someone here can help me with. I have decided to go through the "process" after a long period of a stronger and stronger urge to become a breatharian, but I will not do anything premature, and it is important that I know everything I feel I shoul'd know before even thinking about starting the "process".
Some of the things I am wondering about is:

I have just had a breastsurgery, where I both lifted and put in inplants. Will the fact that I have silicon have any impact on the breatharian way of living? (I feel stupid for asking but I just have to know).

I have read that breatharians have very thin hair. I feel that I have too thin hair already and am trying different products to make it thicker. What about when I become a breatharian, will it become even thinner? I really don't want that to happen.

And about my weight; I am 168cm tall and weigh 50kg. In my eyes I am perfectly slim. Will I keep my weight when things are stabilised after the "process"?

I hope someone can help me with my questions.
Love Shakti Smile
JMW

PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2008 7:47 am    Post subject: answers Reply with quote

>> I have decided to go through the "process"<<
What process you think about? To become a breatharian? Will you tell us more about your process?.

>> Will the fact that I have silicon have any impact on the breatharian way of living?<<
I think that depends individually, one woman can feel something and others nothing. One can have some kind of negative reaction from the body and others will notice nothing.
However, in statistical average, fasting of any type makes the body to start intensive self cleaning and self repairing procedures. Now the question is how the body will treat the silicone material. This I don't know, have no experience in this case.

>> What about when I become a breatharian, will it become even thinner?<<
When a person becomes a breatharian without forcing any changes to happen in their body, the body naturally adjust everything, all the organs and functions to work perfectly. You may like or not the results, it depends on your opinion about how the body should look like in your case.

>> Will I keep my weight when things are stabilised after the "process"?<<
See the answer above.
Shakti

PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2008 11:18 am    Post subject: Re: answers Reply with quote

Thank you Smile

I meant the 21-day process.
Malika

PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2008 3:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Shakti - I would agree with the comments above from Joachim (JMW), however I would like to add that your Inner Divine Teacher holds all the answers, to hear its voice be silent and ask what you need to know, the answers will come, No other authority, book or teacher knows better what is best for you than your own Inner Guidance. Read all can on this forum there are many excellent posts here from different contributors, if you feel guided read the books of Joachim and Jasmuheen and others or whatever you feel drawn to. Also it is not necessary to do the 21 process to be pranically fed, again tune inwards as I now realise everyone has their own unique way to make the transition process, a singing heart at the thought of being free from the need to eat food is an indicator that it may well be you are encoded in this embodiment to free yourself from the limiting belief that one needs to eat to survive, just my thoughts.
Love Malika
Jimmyfree

PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2008 6:26 am    Post subject: Thanks for your insight Malika Reply with quote

When I first heard about breatharianism I was intrigued. I noticed the more I thought about it the more I noticed my body tingling at the idea.
One day I asked all of my cells for their attention and asked what they all thought of us going toward and attaining a state of not requiring food. I started tingling and it was as if a rush of applause began and was buzzing my whole body. All my cells were cheering with so much excitement.
I have come to believe that our body is a perfectionist and that if we will listen to it we will travel the path from SAD to beatharian in just a few short years.
Peace,
Jimmy
Shakti

PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2008 11:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you.
You both confirmed what my intuition has been trying to tell me Smile
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Inedia, Breatharianism, Non-Eating, Living on Light, Fasting. Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: