Inedia, Breatharianism, Non-Eating, Living on Light, Fasting. Forum Index Inedia, Breatharianism, Non-Eating, Living on Light, Fasting.
Inediates, Breatharians, Non-Eaters, People Living on Light, Fasting and experimenting with diets.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Loving the Body into Eating less

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Inedia, Breatharianism, Non-Eating, Living on Light, Fasting. Forum Index -> My (fasting, dieting, eating, starving) Experience
View previous topic :: View next topic  
argrissom42

PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 12:12 am    Post subject: Loving the Body into Eating less Reply with quote

Hello, my name is Abigail, 19yrs old and go to college. For the past year or so, I began to think of the possibility of living without the need to eat physical food. When I found out that people actually do it, I knew that in me I have the same ability. I looked at the example of Jesus Christ. He had food that the disciples knew not of. That which is of the Spirit. And he said in John 14:12
I tell you the truth, anyone who has faith in me will do what I have been doing. He will do even greater things than these, because I am going to the Father.
With my whole heart I believe I can have that holy living communion with the Divine, My Father of love.Not that i have to be a breatharian to do that, but I feel led to do it to keep my mind on heavenly things. All I have to do is... Allow it to happen. Take down the walls of resistance and allow love to flood my being. Off and on I have thought about it throughout the year, and have tried a couple times by forcing myself to eat only one meal to get to that point. I've found that force does not work. Like anything, it should be loved into awakening. So, I started to talk to my body and remind it that I would never do anything to hurt it, only to let it live longer- even defying death. If I overate, I would tell my body it's ok, and that we are in this together because we are one, and I don't like the tumbly rumbly feeling- (dont like to starve my body). My body has physically replied. The past few days I have barely been hungry, and have gone down to one small meal and a snack. I realized today how great I feel already- not having to worry about food constantly, I will have much more free time. It's almost like food bores me now, except when with friends and family. I see that in the time we are in right now, food brings people together, so I will eat when with friends and family. I guess I am going towards being a social eater.

Im very excited about sleeping less too because I would love more time to focus on God. How many hours of sleep do people who eat once a day, every other day, or people who have achieved inedia, get?

Thank you for your support. I appreciate any advice you may have. Smile
JMW

PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 6:54 am    Post subject: Re: Loving the Body into Eating less Reply with quote

It is a long journey (for most people) to become an inediate but there are innumerable ways and methods to that destination. In any case the most important thing is to rely on your Inner Power also called IAM, the source of your mind, body and the entire world you are constantly creating. Once you are firmly based on IAM there is no limit for you and every thing become realizable.

>> How many hours of sleep do people who eat once a day, every other day, or people who have achieved inedia, get?
That is very individual thing. One inediate will need no sleep and the other will like to sleep 10 hours a day. What is important is to give you the right amount of stying in bed time.
Malika

PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 7:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Abigail, I was delighted to read your post, thanks very much, communicating with your body and sending the cells love and instructing your body, its cells and its various organs to take nourishment from the Divine is the way to go, you have much wisdom beyond your tender years. if you feel so guided to post here from time to time and share your Divine Nutrition journey i would love to read about it. You may interested in a great book by Hilton Homea "Man's Higher Consciousness" which is about breatharinaism being our natural original state, it is very inspiring if you're this Living on Light journey.
James
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Inedia, Breatharianism, Non-Eating, Living on Light, Fasting. Forum Index -> My (fasting, dieting, eating, starving) Experience All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: