Inedia, Breatharianism, Non-Eating, Living on Light, Fasting. Forum Index Inedia, Breatharianism, Non-Eating, Living on Light, Fasting.
Inediates, Breatharians, Non-Eaters, People Living on Light, Fasting and experimenting with diets.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Mucoid plaque peeling off by itself?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Inedia, Breatharianism, Non-Eating, Living on Light, Fasting. Forum Index -> My (fasting, dieting, eating, starving) Experience
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Red

PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 4:35 am    Post subject: Mucoid plaque peeling off by itself? Reply with quote

Last edited by Red on Sun Sep 30, 2012 11:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
JMW

PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2009 10:08 am    Post subject: Re: Mucoid plaque peeling off by itself? Reply with quote

The so called mucoid plaque is one of the most wide spread health problems of modern living man although most people don't feel that they have superfluous mucus inside the intestine.
It does not happen when your diet is right suited to your bod,y in other words, it does not happen when you eat naturally.

You can get rid of the bad mucus by changing the diet and later fasting if necessary. Washing the large intestine will help to remove the mucus only in the part that was washed (usually 1/3 of the large intestine).

>> it both feels unnecessary / like too much work to manually wash out the plaque over 6+ weeks.
Not only much work but also can be damaging to the intestine, all depends how you do the enema and how often.

>> If the colon is empty, would it peel off by itself?
It will kind of dry (or harden) and stay there waiting to be removed by the product of the digestion process. If the diet is right (most often raw vegan) it will be removed.
Red

PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 5:32 am    Post subject: Re: Mucoid plaque peeling off by itself? Reply with quote

Last edited by Red on Sun Sep 30, 2012 11:28 pm; edited 2 times in total
JMW

PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 8:06 am    Post subject: Re: Mucoid plaque peeling off by itself? Reply with quote

>> did you go into seclusion for it?
I had no chance because in that time I was running my company, so I had to work from 7 am to 11 pm daily. I was working as if nothing had happened when I was in the transition period from an eater to kind of an inediate.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Inedia, Breatharianism, Non-Eating, Living on Light, Fasting. Forum Index -> My (fasting, dieting, eating, starving) Experience All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: