Inedia, Breatharianism, Non-Eating, Living on Light, Fasting. Forum Index Inedia, Breatharianism, Non-Eating, Living on Light, Fasting.
Inediates, Breatharians, Non-Eaters, People Living on Light, Fasting and experimenting with diets.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Hello to you all, this is my dieting experience

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Inedia, Breatharianism, Non-Eating, Living on Light, Fasting. Forum Index -> My (fasting, dieting, eating, starving) Experience
View previous topic :: View next topic  
lovedimension

PostPosted: Sat Jun 12, 2010 12:19 am    Post subject: Hello to you all, this is my dieting experience Reply with quote

Hello Everyone

I felt like joining this newsgroup to share my experience of this whole topic. This is unusual for me, but the changes are big (as they are for the planet), so I have to work against my general personality of being a reticent person.

So, hello! This is my story as to how I'm progressing toward not eating. If you can't be bothered or have the time to read this long post, which I understand you may not, please consider answering my question at the end regarding a physical symptom I'm having.

I can't say exactly when it started, this magnetic path toward transcendence of the physical body. I remember being born and the conditions of this incarnation, perhaps then. I never really lost the link to the higher places, but went through some dark times. A lot of the time, I was utterly intrigued with identifying with different psychological perspectives (other people's, that is), to inhabit them and understand them, but also to learn how to break out of them. My breaking out of them, seems to be on the same pulse as the chains breaking around certain things, around the globe - all on the same pulse.

All along I've been fascinated by the limits of things, but also disturbed by this accepted limitation of things. This is not what we are. We are beings whose souls soar way beyond the confines of what we think of as reality. This has always posed difficulties for me. Nothing has ever felt comfortable - even clothes and food.

I have enjoyed food immensely in the past, but always with that nagging sensation of not-quite-rightness, especially as a child, in relation to meat. As I see it today, killing and eating other sentient beings, as like cannibalism really.

As I said I've always been intrigued by the limits (or non-limits) of things, and even in relation to the human body, I've wondered what it can and can't do. I used to practice holding poses for as long as I could, as a child, things like that. Crazy really, but with an underlying logic to it. I always wanted to transcend - IN THE BODY.

My demand to the higher beings, has always been, yes, transcendence, but with the physical body. I cannot accept an abnegation of the physical body. I can only accept a full liberation of this vehicle, this body functioning at a higher vibration. This is what this world is coming to. There's no other way. "A new Heaven and a new Earth".

This has always felt like fantasy to me, until relatively recently. Years ago I read a channelled book by Julie Soskin called The Winds of Change, and the two that came after that (a series). One of the channelled entities said that humans would evolve and be able to live from finer energy than physical food. Intuitively I felt this was right, even though I had never come across any non-eaters - or even heard of any.

In fact, I had some strange experiences of myself at the time, which made me conclude it was possible. I felt very hungry once, and picked up a loaf of bread, but on picking it up, I felt like just the energy of the bread made me feel full. I couldn't understand it. I ate some bread anyway, sort of wondering why.

That sort of wondering why, went on for about 10 years until now. Recently, I was in meditation and something very deep motioned to me several things. It was a state of love that addressed me, and so none of it was said in an accusing manner. But it said that a lot of medical science and bio-engineering works completely against the laws of nature, and in many ways, is a crime. A blockage to the Divine plan. In that moment, many aspects of things came to me, and I knew for sure, that I have indeed been very lazy and reticent in my progress!! And also, that the world cannot continue as it does today, with intellectual ingenuity taking precedence over intuitive intelligence. There can only be a breaking point.

And so to the transcendence of food and the physical body (I do not understand how inedia can be practiced without connection to the higher beings, though allegedly it can. Maybe an unaware person can do it, not knowing that they're being supported from Beyond!! Which of course they are, since every detail of our lives is closely known by the One who Loves you Entirely).

I have recently had to radically alter my food intake, and have been going through all manner of psychological/emotional reactions to things from not having foods I have grown used to. Now I eat mostly only fruits, nuts, and lettuce type things, though fruits seem to agree the best.

I have found that my 2nd chakra has been incredibly cleaned (still more to go!), and I've noted that by my reaction to bad situations (perhaps in a queue in a shop!) still isn't good. There's not enough stability yet, for me to move on from where I am now. I have to accept that. I can still have a hot temper, especially over a perceived injustice (and I stress perceived!). Seems to me that the ability to stabilise the energy, is essential, and only reflects spiritual quality.

**A physical symptom question: I've reduced my food intake, and food type, to fruits, nuts, and salad things for just over a month (my wife is very understanding and my children too young to notice!). I've noticed that I don't really experience much hunger - but what I have been experiencing - and this happens before or after eating - is a sensation beneath my solar plexus, a real ache in the top part of my stomach (well, I think it's my stomach). I feel like I need to stretch and stretch, and take deep breaths that really fill my whole entire body. But this pressure is never quite going. I'm wondering what it is. I'm not low on energy - far from it, I have more energy, tons more! But I have this pressure there, that I find hard to move, like a pain. In fact, if I push my fingers just beneath my rib cage (where it does an upside down V), it's really quite sore. I'm wondering what this could be? it's as if my stomach has gone up or something, I really don't know.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Thank you for reading this, I know it was long.

Lovedimension
JMW

PostPosted: Sat Jun 12, 2010 8:00 am    Post subject: Re: Hello to you all, this is my dieting experience Reply with quote

Dear lovedimension

It is interesting for me to read about dieting experiences. Food is the strongest link to the heavy matter that the man on the Earth has created. There are unnumbered ways of experiencing this link, from being a heavy cannibal to being a lightest inediate.

lovedimension wrote:
Hello EveryoneI felt like joining this newsgroup to share my experience
This is exactly what this forum is for, so please do share.

lovedimension wrote:
As I see it today, killing and eating other sentient beings, as like cannibalism really.
Sure it is, and it includes also plants with their offsprings (fruits, grains).

lovedimension wrote:
lot of medical science and bio-engineering works completely against the laws of nature, and in many ways, is a crime
Sure that is happening all the time around us. I often tell people, do not start visiting a doctor, unless he/she is a well educated (with nature) doctor, otherwise the doctor will guide your health to worse only. Once they catch you, it is a beginning of your end.

lovedimension wrote:
**A physical symptom question: [...] I'm wondering what it is.
That may be related to you change of the diet, but there may be completely different reason. I had something similar and once, when I was in deep state of much expanded awareness I saw a spear still sticking out there. So I took it our with my hand and then strong light shot out. The problem was gone, solved. The spear was seating there from a past incarnation.
So, you may want to look deeper in you non physical body and see what is in that place.
Another thing it can be a physical problem in your physical body, like for example, beginning of cancer. No, I am not scaring you, just giving a shocking example, so that you will feel more keen to look there with your non-physical eyes. I believe that sooner or later you will solve this.
lovedimension

PostPosted: Sat Jun 12, 2010 6:45 pm    Post subject: Re: Hello to you all, this is my dieting experience Reply with quote

Dear JMW

Thank you for your thoughts on these things. I do agree that plants are not really for eating, as strange as it sounds, but where I am now, with the habit my body has got into, it may take some time to adjust to this.

I don't think I've ever been on a process of change that gets to the roots of what I am, as this idea of evolving beyond food.

Love dimension
Malika

PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2010 7:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Lovedimension,

Firstly what a great name!

In order to be healthily nourished receiving all our energy and nutrients our bio-system must be emitting a frequency that is harmony with absorbing our nourishment from the inner plane flow. For most because the bio-system is loaded with physical, emotional and mental toxicity they are not resonating at such a level and they have to rely on ingesting food and the digestive system process to nourish their cells and few at time have the desire to give up their food in any case. When one converts to prana nourishment after a certain amount of time it kind of makes the digestive redundant, although as we keep mentioning many still eat for social reasons and taste sensation.

The whole understanding of where our nourishment comes from and disease processes is very limited at this time on the planet. Our mainstream doctors and scientists have given names for dis-eases processes in the body and then look to some biological factor in the body to determine how the disease may been caused not realising all dis-ease is firstly created through blocked energy flow on subtle levels. So whatever the actual named dis-ease it is be it cancer, diabetes, lung disease, heart disease, whatever, it is all blocked prana flow initiated by negative thought/feeling patterns, lack of exercise, poor dietary choices etc where prana can?t feed the cells in their natural state of perfect health. Similarly the nutritionists have made up terms like vitamin A, vitamin B6, omega 3, zinc, potassium etc. and then tell us we have to eat a wide range of particular foods to make sure we get a balanced diet and obtain our energy requirements this way. This is not meant as a judgment or criticism of those who work in these professions as they are only operating on the level at which there level understanding is and by and large are well-meaning.

By seeing the world in a fragmented view, limited to third dimension reality where everything appears separate from one another, being unaware of higher dimensions of existence humanity operates far below it?s true potential for health, happiness and abundance. Being externally focussed makes us think things we need to be happy and healthy come from outside of us, like physical food, a lovely house or a lover. Now, of course we do live on the physical plane and indeed we should delight in all the pleasure that physical material things and relationships can bring us. In the Prana reality IT IS ALL JUST ENERGY and the energy is THE LOVE WITHIN, that is continuously flowing through us from Source, of which we are extensions of and is always available us, I like to term this flow the Nutritional Stream of Liquid Light, and it is our continual focus on this Light Stream that makes it flow more powerfully through us, a later chapter is devoted to this. One of the best things we can do is to radiate Love from our heart to every single cell in our body and then out into the world, telling our cells with great sincerity over and over how much we love them. As the cells are open and receptive to our thoughts and feelings they will respond very lovingly we do this simple practise and it great enhances the potency of the prana flow through our bio-system.

Malika Very Happy
lovedimension

PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 9:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Malika,

Thanks for responding to my post, and for your interesting perspectives.

I've started a new thread on this topic, as it doesn't fit the current one... to keep things neat!

Lovedimension
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Inedia, Breatharianism, Non-Eating, Living on Light, Fasting. Forum Index -> My (fasting, dieting, eating, starving) Experience All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: