Inedia, Breatharianism, Non-Eating, Living on Light, Fasting. Forum Index Inedia, Breatharianism, Non-Eating, Living on Light, Fasting.
Inediates, Breatharians, Non-Eaters, People Living on Light, Fasting and experimenting with diets.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Can't go back? somewhat in limbo

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Inedia, Breatharianism, Non-Eating, Living on Light, Fasting. Forum Index -> My (fasting, dieting, eating, starving) Experience
View previous topic :: View next topic  
lovedimension

PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 9:29 pm    Post subject: Can't go back? somewhat in limbo Reply with quote

Hello all,

I was wondering what other people's perspectives were as related to somewhat radical changes of diet, and whether people have felt that they can't go back, once they've experienced an initial change.

Personally, I've had a build up of thought tests and resistances throughout my years, which is manifesting as a complete overhaul of my dietary requirements. It manifested more recently about 3 months ago, where I feel a deep calling to evolve my diet, with the eventual aim of refining my whole system, and eventually probably not putting things into my body anymore.

But to date, I find myself somewhat in limbo. I can actually feel a whole group of... how to express it... technicians (?) in how to manipulate energy, from adjacent dimensions to this one, who are deeply motivated to help transform this body (and other people's), as part of an evolutionary plan for this planet.

When I first felt this impetus, something in me changed, and since then, I can't eat food in the same way. I've cut down a lot, and only need to eat a little more (vegan, hardly any ever cooked) than usual, and feel physically achey and bad, sad even. And yet, I don't see how to move this forward anymore at this point, for home and social reasons. This is discomforting, as I feel tension toward food (in the sense that I don't feel good on it), and yet can't do much else right now. Fruits are ok though, generally, but even then... Maybe I should do fruity fluids or something. I can feel my body and psychology being drawn and stretched by subtle energies, it isn't easy.

I've always had a healthy appetite, and my decrease has got nothing to do with neurotic or psychological reasons, I hasten to add! It's just that I can see the limitation in food - it's kind of strange, like seeing a weird level of reality where beings eat matter from a circular realm, hard to explain. I've always felt the truth of things that transcend this realm, which has been impressing itself more and more as the years go by.

So anyway, I have this feeling that I certainly can't go back anymore to shovelling things into my body, to stimulate the organism, and yet, can't go forward either right now, and leave food alone.

I'm not really looking for advice as such, as I know that all things manifest at their appointed time, but it is something I'm wanting to share. Also, it would be interesting to hear other people's stories of being 'somewhere in between'.

God bless
Lovedimension
Red

PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 11:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Last edited by Red on Sun Sep 30, 2012 11:07 pm; edited 7 times in total
lovedimension

PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2010 9:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Skyalmian wrote:

I am in the same "boat" as you. It doesn't feel right, it does nothing of benefit, and it just simply does not work anymore, yet it continues on...

I think it's a slow progress for most humans. There's all sorts of things that must be inspected, I think. Such as motivations. I think motivations for transcending food is of prime importance. I don't think there can be any 'trip' about it, in an ego sense. Perhaps that is the hardest one of them all. I have read different people's journey through the 21 day process, for example, and it becomes apparent that it feeds too much into a dependent ego (an ego that wants praise or recognition etc, or an ego-complex that just isn't clear enough). In that sense, it could be argued that aiming for inedia is a sort of crazy thing to do. A bit like running before walking...

In that sense, inedia is a self-preserving 'thing', people who are on board, are immersed in benign feelings for creation and all its content. I might be wrong. Maybe there are people who suck so much energy out of everything that they can sustain themselves that way (which reminds me of a JMW post pointing out that there are two sorts of approaches to inedia)

lovedimension
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Inedia, Breatharianism, Non-Eating, Living on Light, Fasting. Forum Index -> My (fasting, dieting, eating, starving) Experience All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: