Inedia, Breatharianism, Non-Eating, Living on Light, Fasting. Forum Index Inedia, Breatharianism, Non-Eating, Living on Light, Fasting.
Inediates, Breatharians, Non-Eaters, People Living on Light, Fasting and experimenting with diets.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

I need a strategy to become pranarian.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Inedia, Breatharianism, Non-Eating, Living on Light, Fasting. Forum Index -> Personal Experience
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Jonathan

PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 3:24 am    Post subject: I need a strategy to become pranarian. Reply with quote

Hello everyone.

I've tried two methods.
-the natural way
-the conscious eating method

I have failed at both.

With the natural way, I found that I wasn't able to quit cooked foods and grains. Eating raw veggies and fruit, I found myself having cravings for fat, sweet and cooked foods.

Also, one problem I have is that I cannot fast, my medication makes me hungry. Its a side effet.

When I tried the conscious eating way, it actually worked, but it provoked a psychosis at the same time. I'm schizophrenic. Maybe my body was trying to rid itself of the chemicals in my blood and liver...

I wonder what I should try now, a technique suitable for someone who takes medication everyday, and cannot fast.

If anyone knows something that could help me, please share.

Last edited by Jonathan on Wed Feb 02, 2011 11:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
dydde

PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 3:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

drink water

use an enema, that really helps with everything. When you get ridd of all the buildups in your intesine you will not feel the hunger and thirst
Jonathan

PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 3:53 am    Post subject: ? Reply with quote

Can you devellop? What do you mean?
dydde

PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 4:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

enema? its a bag you fill with clean water and a tube you put in your ass. Then let water in and hold it for 5-15 minutes and release it.
Jonathan

PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 11:29 pm    Post subject: Enema Reply with quote

I know what an enema is, but why would it help me? How can putting water up my but help me? Please devellop in details.
dydde

PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2011 2:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

because it flushes out all the crap in your intestines that firstly make you crave water to flush it out and secondly the matter inn there stimulate the body and make you crave stuff. It also pollutes the body and sends mixed signals that make you crave stuff.
nirmanakaya

PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 3:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello Jonathan.
Why do you want to become "pranarian"?

I suggest you focus on your health first and drink a lot of liquids - water, fruit and vegetable juices. If you take psychiatric drugs they are harming and conditioning your system - I don't think it's safe to fast while taking drugs (medical or not).

I agree with dydde. You should clean your colon as frequently as possible (with enemas - don't use laxatives). You could also go to a professional hidrocolon therapist for some sessions.

Detox and meditate, you will certainly be guided (by your intuition/inner voice). Open yourself to the possibility of not becoming a "pranarian"...

Take care.
NMK
Jonathan

PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2011 8:59 pm    Post subject: Enema Reply with quote

Hey guys, thanks for the tips.

I just got an enema kit, and I tried it. Got some stuff out...
Bhairavananda

PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 6:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi jonathan - my advice is to be VERY CAREFUL MATE OK - especially if there is a "mental-illness",so to speak,as this whole process of retraining the body and mind etc to make Prana the primary source of your energy and nutrition is akin to any other "spiritual-path" - in the sense that ANY AND EVERYTHING will come up to be cleansed,and if you are adding the fact that you are trying to fast,imbibe more Prana,etc,then it only exacerbates the issues at hand - does this make sense!?!? i agree with both Dyyde and Nirmanakaya - but i also suggest to do THOROUGH RESEARCH,ETC as it is quite a task you are wanting to undertake if you have these disturbances in your energy fields and you are wanting to be pranically nourished/pranarian,etc - please get in touch with me if you need and/or feel that you want extra information ok,love and light - Hara.
Jonathan

PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 6:49 pm    Post subject: hi Reply with quote

Thanks for the advice.

The only thing is that its difficult to find info on this matter...
I dont know where to look.
cpnamn

PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2011 11:02 am    Post subject: Re: hi Reply with quote

Jonathan wrote:
Thanks for the advice.

The only thing is that its difficult to find info on this matter...
I dont know where to look.

I have the same problem. But may I ask about the water content, was it just normal tap water?
nirmanakaya

PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2011 10:45 pm    Post subject: Re: hi Reply with quote

cpnamn wrote:
But may I ask about the water content, was it just normal tap water?

You can use tap water - be sure you boil it first.
Then just let it cool down until it's at the same temperature as your skin.
Use just water, it's the best way (if you don't suffer from chronic constipation).

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Inedia, Breatharianism, Non-Eating, Living on Light, Fasting. Forum Index -> Personal Experience All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: