Inedia, Breatharianism, Non-Eating, Living on Light, Fasting. Forum Index Inedia, Breatharianism, Non-Eating, Living on Light, Fasting.
Inediates, Breatharians, Non-Eaters, People Living on Light, Fasting and experimenting with diets.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

It happened suddenly!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Inedia, Breatharianism, Non-Eating, Living on Light, Fasting. Forum Index -> Personal Experience
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Mary

PostPosted: Sat Nov 20, 2010 6:22 pm    Post subject: It happened suddenly! Reply with quote

Hi to all out there.....

While vacationing with my husband in Goa, India, my life changed one day in early February of this year. I woke up with no hunger or thirst. I thought that was strange but knew I wasn't sick. Throughout that day I had a yogurt and some sips of water. ( I do like to bake in the sun all day by the pool). As a healer, I am very aware of following my body's direction and ate and drank very little daily for the rest of the month.

After coming home, this way of minimal eating and drinking continued. For my family's sake I got my dr. on board with this strange lifestyle. In checking my charts he commented I had lost a lot of weight......enough that I had extra wrinkles I never had before. Shortly after that, I remembered meeting an individual , in late January, who had told me on the train to Mumbai that I should look up "breatharianism". The sites I found were full of info that I found to be unreliable. However, now I knew there was a name for what was happening to me.

As the months passed, I was receiving various reactions , both good and bad from those around me. I, myself, was afraid of where I would bottom out on the weight scale......fighting going below 120 pounds (55kg). I am 5 ft 6 1/2 in.... (1.67m) tall. This lifestyle was a like a runaway train I could not stop. My weight finally stabilized at 114 pounds.
I only lost fat. Guess I had a lot of it!!!!!

I finally found Joachim's book ( thank God) on the internet and read that my way of achieving this new lifestyle was "sudden". As an Intuitive I confirmed this with my body using Applied Kinesiology (muscletesting .....asking the body questions , bypassing the mind). I use this method at times in my work as an Energy Healer.

As I write my story, my husband and another immediate family member are able to survive without eating and drinking. We make conscious decisions to eat but portions are very small. I, personally get sick to my stomach if I eat more than a little. An average day will be a half cup of coffee , milk and chocolate syrup and possibly a few nuts. Once a day I have a swallow of juice to change the taste in my mouth. I was curious to see if I could stop eating and went 10 days without food in May. I had lots of energy , slept only 4 or 5 hours a night. I was surprised that I wasn't hungry. At that time I did have about 20 ounces of drinks a day. Today I am lucky if I can get 6 ounces a day in my body.

As a healer I am very conscious of doing my own releasing of negative memories so as to move toward Enlightenment, and removing any blocks to Physical Immortality. I have observed that along the way in becoming a breatharian ( I use this term very loosely as I am still eating and drinking but know that I have the capability to be a non eating and non drinking individual) that I had some blocks I needed to release. So did the other 2 family members........there are at this time 2 more family members ready to surrender this new lifestyle. Without removing their blocks , it didn't seem possible that they were making progress in moving toward their goal of having freedom from eating and drinking.

I very often see in my clients that when they become ravenous, it is a sign of some major healing coming up. The body prepares us by giving us symptoms that we can recognize. I also experience this from time to time, myself. The odd day I do nibble more than usual. I don't deny my body but go with it. When I release the issue, the nibbling passes. (Nibbling for me is not from hunger but an entrenched body pattern)

For those of you who are interested, the other " B's" in our family fell under 'alternate' and 'trying' as ways to arrive at this lifestyle. (Joachim's list) And as mentioned earlier I fell under 'sudden'.

One other thing I have observed and confirmed through muscletesting is that a person who can exist without eating and drinking has at one point in his/her process made a definite changeover from needing nourishment from the earth to needing nourishment from the sun and air. It took 14 hours in my body., and a bit more for my husband.

The two of us can't imagine returning to the lifestyle of regular eating .....we enjoy the freedom.

Mary
JMW

PostPosted: Sat Nov 20, 2010 7:44 pm    Post subject: sharing Reply with quote

Many people experience things similar to what you did in the field of food / dieting. For me it is interesting to read and learn more.
Mary, thank you for sharing.
Bhairavananda

PostPosted: Fri Dec 03, 2010 10:22 am    Post subject: WOW! Reply with quote

That's amazing,but yes - IT DOES HAPPEN LIKE THAT SOMETIMES!!! the few times that i lived on prana/pranic-nourishment,etc,they happened on two ocassions very spontaneously in the space of hours-to half a day or so,so i concur with that as well as i'm sure others would also! the second last time it happened was a few years ago,i was watching "Oprah" of all things(!!!) and BOOM,within minutes there was this trickling liquid running down my throat,with an diminished need for water or fluid over the next few days that followed and no hunger for months - yes,it happens! some would say that it is simply fasting but as those of us know with all this stuff,there is a major difference with pranic-nourishment to fasting for sure - once the weight stabilizes after a certain period that pertains to an individuals biochemistry,personality,lifestyle,etc,then not only does weight stabilize but it starts to gradually increase with intention,as one of my mates who practices this can attest to also! personally,i really want to take this past the few months stage where i can get over my own personal hurdle,so to speak,and settle with it,but as the sages of old always say - "all things happen in their own time"!!! - reading your story filled me with joy,seriously,as i felt the transformation that you have gone through - enjoy,breathe,share of your journey with those that resonate - like here on this forum! - and i hope to read more when/if you post here again - love and light - Hara Namah.
KaylaMarie

PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2011 4:05 pm    Post subject: Breatharianism and Weight Reply with quote

I find the whole concept of breatharianism and weight to be so interesting. It's seems an individual usually loses weight past what is "medically healthy" - according to BMI measurements - but then usually stabilizes somewhere below the "healthy BMI range". It makes me think that there is something wrong with the way even "medical professionals" think about weight! If our bodies are meant to be within the "healthy BMI" range, why do most breatharians stabilize below it? It is my belief that a body will stabilize at the weight that it will function the most efficently. So it seems that, with learning about breatharianism, I have begun to realize that when I was younger and my BMI was technically "underweight", maybe I was actually healthier than I am now, trying to force my body to stay within that "healthy range"! Thanks for posting your experiences. Reading about everyone's experiences have allowed me to start thinking about the human body, and my own body, in a whole new way!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Inedia, Breatharianism, Non-Eating, Living on Light, Fasting. Forum Index -> Personal Experience All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: