Inedia, Breatharianism, Non-Eating, Living on Light, Fasting. Forum Index Inedia, Breatharianism, Non-Eating, Living on Light, Fasting.
Inediates, Breatharians, Non-Eaters, People Living on Light, Fasting and experimenting with diets.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Sungazing and Living on Light

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Inedia, Breatharianism, Non-Eating, Living on Light, Fasting. Forum Index -> Personal Experience
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Judy

PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2004 12:16 am    Post subject: Sungazing and Living on Light Reply with quote

I started "living on prana" affirmations and began changes in eating last January after reading a book called Living on Light by Jasmuheen (www.jasmuheen.com). About mid-year I had some emotional issues arise and went a bit backwards in my eating. Joachim advised me to eat more consciously...chewing a long time until the taste changed. It is a benefit to learning when I am eating for emotions or for actual hunger.

In October 2004 I attended a session with HRM who lives on light and teaches sungazing. I have been gazing since then and am up to 4 minutes. I also reseached and found a web site for another yogi who lives on prana called Sunyogi Umasankar (www.anandaproject.org/sunyoga/). He teaches his own version on sungazing. The web site says over 10,000 people practice his technique.

Hopefully my journey in 2005 will be more and more successful. I hope the sungazing technique and the concentation technique (from Sunyogi Umasankar web site) will help. I am also planning on a 100% raw diet in 2005.

Thank you, Joachim, for setting up this forum and for your great assistance and all of the wonderful tips on your web site.

One item I wanted to add...HRM's web site is www.solarhealing.com. Another of his students has a web site on the same topic www.sungazing.com.

Blessings,

Judy
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Inedia, Breatharianism, Non-Eating, Living on Light, Fasting. Forum Index -> Personal Experience All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: