Inedia, Breatharianism, Non-Eating, Living on Light, Fasting. Forum Index Inedia, Breatharianism, Non-Eating, Living on Light, Fasting.
Inediates, Breatharians, Non-Eaters, People Living on Light, Fasting and experimenting with diets.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

My new raw-vegan diet. Need help.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Inedia, Breatharianism, Non-Eating, Living on Light, Fasting. Forum Index -> My (fasting, dieting, eating, starving) Experience
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Jonathan

PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2010 5:50 am    Post subject: My new raw-vegan diet. Need help. Reply with quote

Hello everyone.

I am starting a new diet, a raw-vegan diet. I need some advice on what carbohydrates or glucides to take. Eventually I want to drop the carbs, but for now I still have to consume them.

I say; bread is cooked, rice is cooked, pasta is cooked, if you eat potatoes they are cooked... What does that leave me with?

What uncooked carbs, that have the most vibrations, should I go for? If anyone has a clue, please share.

Thanks.
Emilie

PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2010 8:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello Jonathan,

I suggest you the Graham's 80-10-10 diet, where glucides come from fruits. It is an pleasant raw vegan diet Very Happy
You will easily find explanations on the web.
elohimself144

PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2011 6:48 am    Post subject: low fat raw vegan 80 10 10 Reply with quote

yes i agree. the 80 10 10 diet is a very good approach. go to 30bananasaday.com and also read douglas grahams book. it will change your perspective on what is truly ideal food for your body. and there are many very active strong and healthy people who follow this system.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Inedia, Breatharianism, Non-Eating, Living on Light, Fasting. Forum Index -> My (fasting, dieting, eating, starving) Experience All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: