Inedia, Breatharianism, Non-Eating, Living on Light, Fasting. Forum Index Inedia, Breatharianism, Non-Eating, Living on Light, Fasting.
Inediates, Breatharians, Non-Eaters, People Living on Light, Fasting and experimenting with diets.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

alcohol

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Inedia, Breatharianism, Non-Eating, Living on Light, Fasting. Forum Index -> General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
dydde

PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2011 10:00 pm    Post subject: alcohol Reply with quote

Hello
I was wondering if somebody of the breatharians here drink some alcohol? and if so, do you need just a tiny bit to feel that your getting drunk?

Just wondering since its hard when your out and socializing in the beginning.
JMW

PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 8:42 am    Post subject: experience with wine Reply with quote

I remember, back in 2001 when I was living without food, I did a simple experiment. It was so interesting to me to know, how wine would affect my body, that I decided to drink a whole bottle 0.75 l of wine 16%.
It was in the evening, around 8. I drank it within 15 minutes or so (which normally I never do). And I was waiting for an effect -- almost nothing. Just a few minutes lasting weak dizziness and nothing else happened.
Draginvry

PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 11:01 am    Post subject: Re: experience with wine Reply with quote

JMW wrote:
I drank it within 15 minutes or so (which normally I never do). And I was waiting for an effect -- almost nothing. Just a few minutes lasting weak dizziness and nothing else happened.

I don't care for alcohol. But I've noticed this kind of effect in general when consuming anything. The cleaner the body is, the quicker it eliminates stuff when you consume it. It seems that detox happens much quicker, and it doesn't last nearly as long as when one is more toxic.

I don't particularly care for testing alcohol. But if my theory is correct, then a breatharian should get drunk much faster, but the drunkenness would last for an extremely short period of time. Someone who is very toxic would take much longer before they start to feel drunk (because the body would absorb the alcohol more slowly), but the drunkenness would last for a lot longer (because the body would take longer to eliminate the alcohol from the blood)

There seems to be a direct correlation between when one begins to feel detox symptoms after consuming something and the duration of those symptoms.
dydde

PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 3:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

thanx to both. That makes alot of sense Smile
cpnamn

PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2011 3:50 pm    Post subject: Re: experience with wine Reply with quote

Draginvry wrote:
The cleaner the body is, the quicker it eliminates stuff when you consume it. It seems that detox happens much quicker, and it doesn't last nearly as long as when one is more toxic.

I quited alcohol long time before I knew about breatharianism/fasting. But I still somethimes eat psilocybin mushrooms (O-phosphoryl-4-hydroxy-N,N-dimethyltryptamine) and it has some sort of amphetamine like substance in it. Anyway since I started fasting and eating fruits I feel that the hangover isn't so big deal anymore. Before I used to be soo exhausted the day after. Smile
cooperlee

PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2011 7:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

on an alcohol related note, I read that alcohol is detrimental to your spiritual development. However, whenever I get drunk I have very spiritual and uplifting thoughts, which are amplified by the intoxication.
DianaCooper

PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2011 8:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cooperlee,
The same happened to me when I used to smoke marijuana. I would have very spiritual experiences. Now, though, I completely do not need any chemical substance for that. Drugs and alcohol just don't do anything for me anymore other than lower my vibration, which I really don't want to do. It is my understanding that the chemical substance of choice strips away fears that block us from having spiritual experiences. Fear binds us to ego, which is the source of separation consciousness. As one raises his or her consciousness (this usually happens pretty naturally if it is one's intention to grow spiritually), fear naturally dissolves and no outside substance is needed for it's removal. Just my experience... Very Happy
lovedimension

PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2011 9:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

On the subject of substance use, my experience is that any amplification of a transcendental experience through or from a substance, binds to the emotions, emotional intelligence, or emotional awareness; and as such, can also cause a stumbling block, as it solidifies certain feelings and impressions, and so binds to the ego.

It appears to me, that there is a lot more out there spiritually, deeper levels, of wisdom and love, which in some ways is quite unconnected to any high feelings. And in that sense, developing an even attitude to deep and exhilirating feelings, is ultimately more useful, in relation to all the other stuff we have to learn. Being able to handle higher vibrations in a controlled manner is the key. Not that I've managed that or anything! Smile)
jeffrey.sand

PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2011 2:54 am    Post subject: alcohol drugs emotions consciousness Reply with quote

I tried alcohol for the first time in 2010, and I was 26. It was 5% content and I had a few drinks and did not notice anything hardly. I have more of a trouble with the sugar these days so the problem with drinking for me would be more the sugar than the alcohol. Thankfully that is one drug I will never be a slave to. Makes sense a person in a more pure state would detox faster, though I never heard that before, it does make sense. The liver is an amazing organ, especially when we take care of it, and not abuse the same stuff over and over, like I have with chocolate.

I agree with what Diana said that has also been true for me. Drugs block out the negativity of the ego and allow us to experience the love of the spirit. As we transcend and let go our our negativity by choosing the good among other means, we raise our consciousness, and feel great constantly, and don't need drugs, nothing can drag us down, this is the start of true self mastery. We can face anyone and any situation and it's all good.

Also to add, nobody is addicted to drugs. That's a misunderstanding. I know many will disagree and say no but there's a physiological component. Well, still mind is far more powerful than matter, and we are only subject to what is held in mind, ultimately. Body follows mind, not the other way around. People are addicted to feelings, and use drug to try and get back to certain feelings cause it's the only way most know how.

One day in May of 2007 I make a raw cacao smoothie in my Vita-Mix blender with some agave nectar and celtic sea salt and vanilla. It was very good, I remember it quite vividly. I've made thousands of them. But this was the first. I'd had chocolate before, but not RAW chocolate, uncooked. So I made this drink, and started drinking, and in a few short minutes felt the negativity lift off me like it was never there. I felt such an energy I could not stop laughing for no reason for a good twenty minutes or more, and I was trying to drive at the same time which was very difficult as I was experiencing ecstasy. Hence the addiction was formed, an addiction that lasted many years, from that one experience. It was the ONLY way at the time I knew to try to get back "there" to that happy place. People get addicted to feeling high, not drugs. Drugs don't get you high, they just block the lows (of the ego) so you feel the highs (of the spirit, which is love).

Jeffrey
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Inedia, Breatharianism, Non-Eating, Living on Light, Fasting. Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: