Inedia, Breatharianism, Non-Eating, Living on Light, Fasting. Forum Index Inedia, Breatharianism, Non-Eating, Living on Light, Fasting.
Inediates, Breatharians, Non-Eaters, People Living on Light, Fasting and experimenting with diets.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

perfect body and BMI

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Inedia, Breatharianism, Non-Eating, Living on Light, Fasting. Forum Index -> General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
JMW

PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2010 8:25 am    Post subject: perfect body and BMI Reply with quote

Many people are so misinformed that in some cases it becomes mental sickness. This is a part of what I call "society programing". There are some beliefs concerning how the body should look and what/how people should consume in order to have a perfect body.
But the simple true is that the perfect body is
a body that functions perfectly.
And this is not much related to so called BMI. BMI, similar to several other indications concerning human, are just interpretations in form of math created by some people. There is nothing good or wrong in any interpretation or in any math, people are free to use their intellect to create endlessly. Problems may arise when people make it their belief.

What matters is whether your body works perfectly or not.

One can have the most perfect BMI and have the body so sick that it is going to die in a few days. One can have the worst BMI on this planet and the body will function perfectly, that is no sickness, no diseases, wonderful feeling, entire endocrine system working beautifully, the circulation doing the best, the nerve system full of light etc.

In summary, there are to things:
- on one side we have interpretations in form of math;
- on the other side we have the truth about perfect body.

Since they don't converge, it is all up to you to choose which one you care about. And it is advantageous to know that often if you choose the truth, you will confront many indoctrinated members of the society.

If you choose to have a perfect body, you will notice that it will differ a lot from bodies of other people around, if you live in any of so called "developed countries". Most people have body not working perfectly. Since they form the majority they also form rules and indexes that are not for perfect body. So, when your body is perfect, it will be seen as sick by their measurements.

This is just one example showing that people are so much indoctrinated, miss a lot of very basic knowledge and they act, talk and thing like the majority members of their society. Whether it is true or not counts much less.

BTW, perfect human body is very thin (according to judgment of this society), just bones covered with skin, very little fat or excess muscles. To many it looks anorectic.
To experience perfect body you need to keep it on right diet which in some very rare cases will be just air.
Malika

PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2010 9:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks Joachim, quite agree!!!!
Malika Very Happy
Red

PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 5:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Last edited by Red on Sun Sep 30, 2012 11:26 pm; edited 4 times in total
jeffrey.sand

PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2011 3:05 am    Post subject: body weight Reply with quote

Interesting, and I suppose I can go with this. BMI is just a number, and people have different body types: kapha, pitta, vata (me) and BMI does not account for that. However I would at the same time like to actually look healthy and not like I am out of a concentration camp. As a 6 year vegan, I was very underweight for the first 5 years at 145 pounds and did not care for that at all. People told me I did not look good. Now I am at 170 pounds. I am 6 foot tall. I see no reason why the body can't hold that as a breatharian so long as it's held in mind, after all it's mostly just water anyway. As I see it, no need or benefit to being underweight. It's mostly water weight were are talking anyway. Ultimately body functioning is what counts and not appearance or numbers.

Jeffrey
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Inedia, Breatharianism, Non-Eating, Living on Light, Fasting. Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: