Inedia, Breatharianism, Non-Eating, Living on Light, Fasting. Forum Index Inedia, Breatharianism, Non-Eating, Living on Light, Fasting.
Inediates, Breatharians, Non-Eaters, People Living on Light, Fasting and experimenting with diets.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Some things I've realized over the years on breatharianism..

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Inedia, Breatharianism, Non-Eating, Living on Light, Fasting. Forum Index -> Personal Experience
View previous topic :: View next topic  
jeffrey.sand

PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2011 3:06 pm    Post subject: Some things I've realized over the years on breatharianism.. Reply with quote

For the past 4 years, there has not gone by a single day where breatharianism has not been on my mind, as a singular focus, for many hours of the day perhaps at various times. I have probably spent several 10's of thousands of hours contemplating the subject. I cannot find any real evidence to refute breatharianism as a possibility, and much evidence from my own experience to see that it probably is real.

The best method, and safest, and most natural, for reaching a breatharian state is in my understanding the 'conscious method' which is what I prefer. I have seen how it works. One will go into exploring the nature of what is the sensations we have always labeled as hunger, from where do they originate, and how differently they can be handled depending on where we are coming from (our level of consciousness).

The physical sensations called "hunger" are not hunger at all, but simply the bodies digestive organs moving food or any type of material through the digestive track, trying to empty it, and get back to a natural state where the stomach and intestine are mostly collapsed. These sensations pass in a few minutes, as quickly as they came, they are gone the next moment. The key I have learned is not to freak out about them. They don't require one to think or do anything about them, but observe, with silent awareness. Resistance leads to failure, surrender to transcendence. Like the oak tree that is strong (resistance) and does not bend will break in strong winds, and willow tree that bends (surrender) with the wind and does not break.

Hunger is not a physical thing, at least not in terms of physical sensations. That's important to understand, and you can experience it yourself. Once the stomach and digestive tract is empty, there won't be anymore sensations unless food is put in the body. It's amazing how many people don't know this simple information.

I think physical hungers are communicated through intuition, or perhaps instinct. One feels the body going for a certain kind of food like one feels thirst or tiredness, no emotions associated with it. I don't feel this and have not felt this for years, as I do not believe my body needs anything, but that's another story.

I have on the other hand felt many emotions, mostly anger I guess, and rage, often turned within. Anger about stupid drivers who are complete idiots and don't or can't drive like I do (I am a bit of an extreme road rage driver and speeder), people at work that piss me off, working for people less intelligent than me, dealing with all the stupid rules I don't agree with and follow only under protest and duress. Anger is intensity. That can be used for good however, to strive for something better. I do not seek to change this world, or even master it, but to transcend it complete. I have very low opinions of most people and things in this world, but I remind myself this world is the ideal spiritual school with maximum karmic opportunity, which is what Buddha meant by saying it was a rare gift to be born a human. People at all different levels of consciousness living from different dimensions of reality sharing the same physical space is what creates a lot of the social turbulence we see in the world. Each person believes they are right and others are wrong. It can seem like absolute madness. Everyone is living asleep to their true nature it seems. And people might think I have a problem, and I shouldn't be angry, I need to get help. No, the world has a problem, and at least I am conscious enough to see it, unlike the "blissfully ignorant" sheep out there. Of course this is only one perspective, and not the truth.

The world is only a projection of our self, society being the collective ego, society is a projection of the ego. There is nothing out there to fix or change, for lovingness imparts the knowing that live and let live is really the best way to be, having compassion, mercy, and forgiveness, rather than contempt and judgment for the world at large. Judgment/perception may be the greatest block to unconditional love. An unconditionally loving God would allow all potentialities to be expressed from the demonic to the saintly, rather than trying to control anything, which is exactly what the ego does and is designed to do, for it's survival. How can such a loving God allow such evil in the world people wonder? Such a question disappears if we see the world as a school. I am planning on graduating soon. I've had enough of Earthly life. It's interesting because 50% of the people who reach the level of consciousness classically known of as enlightenment, at calibrated level of 600, do leave physicality upon reaching such level of awareness, depending on karmic inheritance and divine will. More advanced levels are even more rare to find.

I guess having turned 27 today, I don't plan on being physical much past 30. That is the time frame I see, but who knows how it will play. I don't care for physical life for much longer. I have no interest in being in this dense physical world or anything is has to offer, it all seems so empty and pointless, compared to the love I have experienced within. I don't know if I will be able to ascend the body, or just leave it behind, either way I guess it does not really matter. I think breatharianism is a step, and a big step, towards ascension. Breatharianism has only been an interest of mine as it pertains to reaching my potentials and leaving the world and going on to a more appropriate place for a being such as myself, one of the heavens. I never worry about going to hell. When I am in an eating state, I look around this world as see I am in hell already. Having been through suicidal thoughts and hating myself feeling guilt and shame and wishing I did not exist, I think I have lived through a kind of hell in my life here. Christians worry about going to hell and that is so silly, because they don't realize they are already there. Smile

Having been even near breatharianism, it is like heaven, and I see that all suffering is really unnecessary. Suffering is the result of resistance to what is, and the more one resists the more one experiences a thing. Acceptance leads to transcendence. Then you get to the next level. There is always another level it seems. Breatharianism is one of them. There are levels beyond breatharianism. There are levels beyond enlightenment also. What is a called a spiritual master in this world is like a student in higher realms beyond this Earthly one. Transcending the ego must be like kindergarten level to an angelic being, although they have no soul as I understand it, and therefore no personal will or karma.

Food is our biggest attachment as humans is it not? I think you handle that one, everything else physical is automatically handled. Attachment leads to suffering of course so it's better to be non-attached. Non-attachment is not the same as detachment or aversion/avoidance as it allows participation without any interest in controlling. I think all attachments are based on fear, and a means to ensuring one's survival. Of course enlightenment frees one of attachments, and karma, letting go of all that as unnecessary, having seen beyond it, knowing one's true nature, as a light being, not depending on physical things any longer, and manifesting the physical from the spiritual at will.

I figured out long ago that pain and pleasure were inseparable. The are like opposites from a dualistic ego perspective. Imagine a coin, on one side is pleasure, the other, pain. Each time we eat, we are playing with that coin, and we have to use the whole coin, not half of it. That's how it works, and it's inescapable as far as I know. Every pleasure has a price. I read a book by Jhershierra called 'The Resurrected Dead, Now Immortal, Live Among Us' and she talks about mastery over physicality and how indulging in sensory pleasures bind us more and more to this matrix (I will call the matrix duality in spiritual terms). It's not that there is anything "wrong" with this, it's just that if you want to experience higher more angelic spiritual realms you need to understand what the requirements are. In short, a lot of surrender.

Having done many experiments on myself over the years, my body as the science lab, I have discovered much to my amazement, that the less I ate the better I felt, personality/ego less influence and spirit was more able to "come through", more energy, loving myself others and life more, seeing things from a higher perspective, a more loving view of things, more inclusive than exclusive, more seeing essence than appearance, able to perform daily functions much better, and just very high energy in general. Having ate, even so-called healthy raw vegan foods I found myself with lower energy, tired, negative mood, depressed, angry, feeling guilt, shame, regret, and the more I ate the more I wanted to eat something thinking I might feel better, which I never did, until I got the food out. I always felt worse and less energy from eating, and better and more energy after getting it out. Isn't that interesting I thought. Seems like we've been lied to. What if we really don't need food. I guess I am somewhat angry about the whole thing, because it means I've been living a lie all my life.

For talking about breatharianism with my family I have been called things from 'delusional' to 'demonically possessed'. I wish I had never brought it up, I should have know they would not understand. They can't accept that either. They are the most self-righteous know it all Christians it seems. I don't have a lot of respect for religious people, and especially Christians. It wasn't murders who killed Jesus, it was the "Holy people" who crucified Jesus. Having read about what the fanatical Christian mob did to Hypatia of Alexandria...dragging her through the city by her hair into a Christian church, stripped her naked, scrapping her flesh off with oyster shells, and then burning her body. That's the cost of being a free thinker in the 3rd century apparently. They made an example of her. I won't even go into the Crusades. Seeing all that has been done in the name of God, I once thought of trying to join the Illuminati myself, as a contractor, doing black ops or assassinations or something for them, only problem is I am not in their club as I am not reptilian, ha ha. Or perhaps aligning myself intensely and at depth with Lucifer, I would be a force to be reckoned with if I turned to the dark side completely (kind of like Anakin did when he became Darth Vader, ha ha), I have considered it many times, but I know it's just another temptation to be surrendered on the way to enlightenment. These things come and go. Long story short I am a bit pissed about religion and all that has been done in the name of "truth" over the history of this planet. Rather than trying to change anything I am only interested in leaving this primitive world behind, I see breatharianism as a means to an end.

I think the Illuminati has done a fabulous job of designing this world and engineering society over the millenniums to keep people from waking up to their true nature. All the electromagnetic things buzzing through the air waves, the chemicals in foods, water, and air, and us, the idea of marriage, family, kids, having a job and working, having a name, being a person (your strawman), depending on others and society, having to pay just to live on a planet you were born on, and on and on it just seems to detrimental to spiritual health, reaching enlightenment. Sure it is possible, but it's rare, very rare. I think there are far less beings at this level than we may think. So many things we take for granted as normal, are actually far from natural and quite detrimental to physical health, even using electronic devices put a charge on us positive ions which builds and people are not getting grounded to the earth at all, they wear shoes, and never get contact electrically with earth, and we take all this for granted. People are so ignorant, it's funny. And people think they know things. To know a thing is to be it, only a cat knows what it is to be a cat. Knowing about is not the same as knowing. The known and the knower are the same thing. Eventually one realized they don't know much of anything. Even I will admit I don't know anything but my own experience, and even that is only sensory perception, is it not?

Breatharianism is an energy thing, not a food thing, it's all about energy. Getting energy is not the problem. Realize you ARE energy. But then what are you? Are you a body? No. Are you feelings and thoughts? No. Ultimately you are not even a soul. You are pure Awareness, which is a priory to consciousness. The very capacity to even be aware of anything, or existence, of being, that is closer to your Self. But let's say you are a spirit, what is that mean? I'd say, it's just energy/consciousness. Not rocket science here, it's just energy, OK? Everything is energy, just at different levels of intensity. Energy is everywhere, infinitely available if we have some understanding of zero point energetics or tachyon energy, this would be like the spiritual equivalent of the Unmanifest or void. Energy is within my being and all around it's everywhere, I am tuning to this energy, and that is what sustains my being, not air. Air is just gases and some prana perhaps, but I'm not interested in that. Air is necessary only for an eater and one who has not awakened the higher spiritual centers like the crown chakra. True breatharianism I believe is the breathless state. Perhaps we call that soruba samadhi, as it is a true state of physical immortality. I wish it was not called breatharianism as it is misleading, thinking it's about breathing which it is not, not from my perspective anyway, and not from my beloved x-gf Anita:

http://www.visionfromfeeling.com/breatharianism-whatis.html

It's humorous to see people talking about breatharianism as if it's about breathing. I just kind of laugh a little. They don't know, I think to myself. Well everyone get's to have their opinions I guess.

The breathless state lies just beyond ecstasy (cal. 570) at peace (cal. 600) on the map of consciousness, where all physiological processes may stop. About 1 in 10,000,000 reach this level. And most leave physicality when this level is reached. Enlightenment goes from level 600 up to 1,000 (Jesus, Buddha, Krishna). Mother Theresa was just over 700, as was Nisgardatta Maharaj. Lao Tzu was just over 600. Pope John Paul II and the Dali Lama are at 570. One is very close to what might be called death at this point, well at least for the body. It's really cool. Near death experiences frequently allow people to experience this energy level around 600. 600 is the level I experienced September 2009. My crown chakra got fully activated at that point, it was most definitely not a 6th chakra thing as that is quite different. I could see that I could see my prior incarnations. I just knew things. I stood outside time as we know it. I identified with Allness which is beyond form, physicality, linearity, perception, duality. It changed me a lot. And everyday I think of getting back to that. I knew I reached a place where breatharianism would work when I got there, as I saw clearly my Self as a being of pure white light. I saw this not physically, but within consciousness, with my soul. I jumped to a high level, but couldn't handle it and choose to step down, and since then plan to get back. Unless you yourself have been there you could not possibly understand. You can't know enlightenment until you've seen it. I suspect there would be many on this forum however who have been there.

You know, I just can't, I mean my body can't handle solid food very well. I mean it's like hell trying to eat something with what happens afterwards, how it goes. I just feel so terrible with food in me. It's horrible, uggggghhh. However, when I have no or almost no food in me, I just feel so light, so wonderful, and life seems so easy and maybe even enjoyable. One is happy with so little, almost nothing actually. I know that my stomach and digestive tract seem to have shrunk or collapsed to quite a degree, cause I can't handle much more than liquids without some serious pain involved. As a Taurus, I love food and eating. And it seems almost unfair because although I know I asked seriously for breatharianism many years ago, and my body has been going through some changes, I am less and less able to handle eating and it seems as thought it's being "taken away" from me, and I don't have a choice in the matter. Like I could not go back to where I was before, even if I wanted to. I don't have to eat is one thing, that's true freedom. But I can't eat, seems like being enslaved and controlled, and I don't like that. I can't eat things like most people do, and enjoy it and not feel terrible physically. And I guess that bothers me a lot. Ya, sure, I can do breatharianism, but it almost seems like I've got no choice in the matter at this point. Like I have to do breatharianism is what it seems like, cause if I keep resisting it, as I have done for so many years, I will only be putting myself through a lot of pain and probably suffering by forcing myself to eat. I wonder if others have similar experiences like this also?

The other problem is I can't find what to eat even if I did want to eat something for whatever reason, even socially (which is usually not something I ever do anyway). I don't care for meat or dairy as I find them completely sick and disgusting all my life. In my adult life I have chosen not to eat meat or dairy since I was 20. The only animal food I like is fish, I will not lie, I love fish, and seafood, but I don't eat it, cause it's very dense and low vibrations, and not to mention full of mercury, and very constipating depending on where my vitality is at which right now is very very low. I lack digestive power to even handle a simple salad. I love a fresh organic vegan green salad but I feel terrible after having it cause it absolutely saps all my energy and makes me feel like sleepy time. That's what food does it puts me to low or almost no energy. I can't handle nuts or seeds as they are the MOST constipating thing ever and I will not touch them anymore. Fruit is not an option not sugary fruit smoothie drinks or fruit juice as it's WAAAAAAAAY too much sugar and it sends me to serious blood sugar problems crashing and feeling shaky and weak and losing consciousness screw that I am not going there so I avoid all fruit completely and so sugar drinks. Folks, there ain't much left I can eat. I had corn chips and hummus or salsa for a long time but everyone knows that's junk/snack food and not healthy. At work I would have dark chocolate and some kind of energy drink (decent ones, at health food store). I liked chocolate, cause it had fat and sugar but did not put me to sleep as it's a stimulant and laxative. I have an extreme vata dosha so I am taken to constipation naturally. The only way I avoid it is to have only liquids. I liked tabouli salad for a long time but even that I feel terrible afterwards (and it's small amount). I overdid chocolate for years (not for the last year however, I broke the addiction after my spiritual experience in 2009) and had serious headaches and other problems from too much chocolate, but loved the taste and didn't know what else to eat. I've tried nut milks and soy milk but most have too much sugar so I run into problems with that. I did Subway veggie sandwich (with no cheese) a lot in 2010. I tried to find what I could but everything I try is nothing but pain and discomfort. Even chocolate only, which believe me I have done for fairly long periods of time, leads to problems as it's too much theobromine stimulant and you cannot sleep at all as well as being constantly agitated and restless. For me I cannot run from the truth much longer. I will be breatharian. There is no food that works for me. I've tried everything I was interested in for many years now. I don't feel I have much choice left. If I want to feel good, physically, have high energy, positive mood, food cannot be a part of my lifestyle, plain and simple. I know hunger is made of illusions, even emotions are illusions, from a higher perspective. It's all about energy, handling different levels of energies in a more conscious way. I think my ego has done an excellent job of resisting breatharianism, but all resistance is based on fear, not love, and must be let go of eventually, if one is to reach higher realms.

I thank you for reading this far, and I would like to know what you think, if you have any comments,

Jeffrey
Draginvry

PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2011 12:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You sound like myself. I don't find much use for society, either. I'm making plans to leave this society (and possibly, this planet) soon. I think I've discovered the true nature of ascension.
jeffrey.sand

PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2011 12:53 pm    Post subject: ascension Reply with quote

Well, that's intriguing. We should connect sometime. Ascension/spirituality/breatharianism/enlightenment are all meshed into one thing for me at this point, some just go further than others. Do you have Skype?

Jeffrey
Draginvry

PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2011 11:41 am    Post subject: Re: ascension Reply with quote

jeffrey.sand wrote:
Do you have Skype?

No.
AR

PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2011 5:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote] I don't care for physical life for much longer. I have no interest in being in this dense physical world or anything is has to offer, it all seems so empty and pointless, compared to the love I have experienced within. [/quote]

[quote]When I am in an eating state, I look around this world as see I am in hell already.[/quote]

[quote]The world is only a projection of our self[/quote]

[quote]Suffering is the result of resistance to what is, and the more one resists the more one experiences a thing. Acceptance leads to transcendence.[/quote]

So you live in hell, which is a projection of yourself, which is a result of resistance to what is (i.e. yourself)...sorry for the tricky quoting..which I somehow managed to mess up..
Red

PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2011 12:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Last edited by Red on Sun Sep 30, 2012 11:02 pm; edited 4 times in total
jeffrey.sand

PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2011 10:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

AR,

No argument there, you are correct. I am working to resolve the issues. The only way to transcend perception is to surrender the ego attachment, or another way to put it is the identification with it. Everyone must face the dark side eventually, in order to transcend it. It cannot be ignored. It will surface, from the subconscious, one way or another. It's like a demon within. I am not beyond it yet. Some call it the ego. But at least I know it's illusion unlike most who believe it's real, so the crack in the dam has begun. At even higher levels of enlightenment it presents itself (Buddha felt his bones were wracked with demons, and like they were being broken it was so painful, and Jesus sweat blood in the garden of Gethsemane.) This pain at the higher levels is resolving the apparent dualities in the collective karma of mankind (no longer personal as that has been transcended). Most Saints describe going through this. I am not there yet, but this is what I look forward to eventually.

Skyalmian,

Yes I would agree. Frozen matter is light, I like that, I will remember that. I would not expect so much from a scientist but I looked him up in my book Truth vs. Falsehood (over 7,000 consciousness calibrations done for the book) and I see he is at 505. So it makes sense. Love is at 500, reason is of the 400's level. The limit of the intellect is 499 which is where Einstein, Freud, and Newton were at. Carl Jung made it to 540, which is the level of unconditional love. But at 500 one starts to "see" the non-linear which Bohm would have. I would not expect a traditional scientist in the 400's to make statements such as Bohm's.

Jeffrey
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Inedia, Breatharianism, Non-Eating, Living on Light, Fasting. Forum Index -> Personal Experience All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: