Inedia, Breatharianism, Non-Eating, Living on Light, Fasting. Forum Index Inedia, Breatharianism, Non-Eating, Living on Light, Fasting.
Inediates, Breatharians, Non-Eaters, People Living on Light, Fasting and experimenting with diets.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

The Pineal Gland

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Inedia, Breatharianism, Non-Eating, Living on Light, Fasting. Forum Index -> Consciousness, Awarness, Paranormal, Spiritual, Esoteric
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Arhat

PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2006 12:31 pm    Post subject: The Pineal Gland Reply with quote

All the mystery about Inedia is related to the Pineal gland.
Just to help anyone interested read and see what it ism whre it is located etc, I found this interesting link:

http://www.crystalinks.com/thirdeyepineal.html
Arhat

PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2006 2:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Pineal Gland, Wikipedia site:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pineal_gland
Blanche

PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2006 7:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello Arhat,

thank you for these interesting links. As I have not so much time at the moment; I will study it in one or two week.

In answering a question of you, I don?t know Dr. Michael Werner personally, but I have his book, where Dr. Jakob Bösch, has written a prefacing. Werner describes in his book his 10 day test in a Hospital in Switzerland and there are also some photos from Werner with the medical/technical equipment he was attached day and night. The book is written in a scientific language without every esoteric touch.

A nearest relative of me was a patient of Dr. med. Jakob Bösch. My relative was as patient in the Bruderholz Hospital, where Dr. Bösch is looking for patients with a depressive syndrome etc. Dr. Bösch) has done the 21-day process in May 1998. I give you the link to his private website:

http://www.jakobboesch.ch/texte/texte.php?id=421

You have an advantage to speak German, than the whole private site is written in German. But in order to guard against misunderstandings, Dr. Bösch is also the senior doctor of the external psychiatric services in our Kanton Basel-Land.

Namaste - and so long,
Blanche
Bhairavananda

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2006 1:30 am    Post subject: Pineal Gland. Reply with quote

Thanks Arhat for the reminder,that site is excellent actually,and the Pineal Gland plays a vital role in the Solar Yoga Sadhana - Love to All - Lotus xxxooommmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
Arhat

PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2006 10:32 pm    Post subject: Book on Extrasensory potentials of mind Reply with quote

Last year I downloaded the book mentioned below.
After reading it I selected some paragraphs that mention the Pineal Gland.

The site about the author's life and work says this about him:
Shriram Sharma Acharya
A seer-sage and a visionary of the New Golden Era (1911-1980)
His personality was a harmonious blend of a saint, spiritual scientist, yogi, philosopher, psychologist,
writer, reformer, freedom fighter, researcher, eminent scholar and visionary.

The book:
The extrasensory potentials of mind 
Author: Shriram Sharma Acharya

can be downloaded here:
http://www.awgp.org/english/books/extra_potentials.pdf

The texts below are selected sections from the book, mentioning the PINEAL.

This is the text.
jeffrey.sand

PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2011 2:48 pm    Post subject: pineal and pituitary glands and chakras Reply with quote

Arhat,

Thanks for posting the first link. I am glad I checked it out. I have read many, many books on chakras. There had been a lot of confusion over which gland is attributed to which chakra for the ajna and sahasrara chakra. For many years I felt based on what I read that the ajna was to pineal and sahasrara was to pituitary. Some books say one way some say the other. There is actually a lot of conflicting information on this out there. I guess this is due to most not really understanding the true functions of these glands and their close proximity to each other. Having seen the diagram on the link you posted as of today I am changing my ideas on this. Indeed the pituitary is for the third eye and the pineal is for the crown chakra. So I have changed sides on this now, ha ha. And it feel right. So I am going with this now.

I've had a lot of experiences with both of these chakras over the last few years, which have been more and more intense. Seeing events before they happen, knowing others thoughts, knowing what others would say before they speak, precognition, and just a very strong intuition in general. In more recent times I have (somewhat frightening to my ego) before aware and slowly started to accept that I seem to be able to mind control others and put thoughts into their mind directly and influence their actions quite often. This often happens with me (spirit) as just the witness of what is going on. It's not like I am thinking consciously about it, it just happens spontaneously.

Ramakrishna wrote (I still need to get my hands on his material) about the awakening of the higher centers to his closest students and when it he did describe them he was almost instantly put back into a state of bliss and struck dumb, unable to speak. I have also been thought this, so I can appreciate his dilemma with this. The energy is so intense it is indeed paralyzing making physical function impossible in some cases. Sometimes I feel bliss so intense it feels like it could break me. There is an infinite supply of love available, we just have to clear all the B.S. out of our life to see it.

Some talk of the pineal being a stargate to other dimensions or whatever. From the perspective of the ego, it is most certainly that. From the spirits perspective this [world] is not real anyway. We exist on many levels in many realms. Most are aware of only the most dense ones like the physical body due to limiting beliefs and blocked chakras as well as only partially active DNA. As consciousness advanced one become aware of higher levels of their being beyond the physical, and certainly well beyond what is called mind, which is just a certain level of energy. I would attribute crown chakra to 6th or 7th dimension on up. Sorry for not being certain about it yet. We have other chakras above the crown chakra and I would say those can be attributed to even higher dimensions. How high do you want to go? There are no limitations but what we self impose by consent whether conscious or unconscious.

When I first met Alenara Dec 2009 and spoke to her on webcam she told me she in all her incarnations on Earth had never met anyone with as high a level of activation of the pituitary (third eye chakra) as she saw in me, even more than hers had even reached in her lives on Earth. I guess this does not surprise me a lot. The highest level of chakra activation represents a person's level of spiritual development. Indigo has always been my favorite color I wear so this makes sense to me as indigo is the color of the third eye chakra. She being much more advanced than me, ha ha, is at the level of the crown chakra. She first said we were at the same level. I felt like her as a spiritual sister, like a female clone of myself we were so similar, I was in love with her, and still am, but I messed up due to never having been in a relationship and not knowing better and things did not work out. She later changed her story and said she is a much older soul than me. I don't know what to believe. But I know I will stay single and focus on enlightenment for the rest of this life, as that seems easier than dealing with women, and certainly more important to me. I would never date a woman unless she was into breatharianism and a Scorpio, like Anita, and also hot and not overweight.

Most humans are at 1st or 2nd chakra being their extend of consciousness development, and some reach 3rd. It's very rare to get past that. 4th (heart) symbolizes true spiritual awakening as it's the first chakra beyond the ego level chakras (1st through 3rd) the upper four being the more spiritual ones. The 5th chakra interestingly give the power to attain mastery over physical needs including food and water. The immortals shut down the first 3 chakras according to Jhershierra in her book which was the first spiritual book I read (besides the Satanic Bible) 'The Resurrected Dead, Now Immortal, Live Among Us'. Most spiritual people talk about how important it is to have a solid grounding with the lower chakras. I'm a Taurus (base chakra is mine) so I am more grounded than any sign in the zodiac. I don't wanna be grounded. I wanna be airy fairly in the clouds mystical and stuff. Grounded to what? The Earth? The physical is an illusion. I never cared for being human, it's such a drag. I have to drag this body around. The world perception sees does not even exist (after enlightement). So why would you want to be grounded to the matrix? I want to be connected to what is real (spirit), not what is unreal (illusion) which is this world. So I intend to shut down the lower chakras eventually, after I reach the breathless state and stop the heart from beating and lungs from breathing. But that's a ways down the road perhaps. Maybe when I move to Nepal/Tibet 2012/2013 I will get to that. I don't know how practical it is to reach these levels while being in society, I will have to find my own answers I guess.

Jeffrey
RICKLFF

PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2011 4:26 am    Post subject: Re: pineal and pituitary glands and chakras Reply with quote

jeffrey.sand wrote:
Jeffrey, you have the quote "All perception is illusion." in your message. I recommend you the movies: "The Leap"
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Inedia, Breatharianism, Non-Eating, Living on Light, Fasting. Forum Index -> Consciousness, Awarness, Paranormal, Spiritual, Esoteric All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: