Inedia, Breatharianism, Non-Eating, Living on Light, Fasting. Forum Index Inedia, Breatharianism, Non-Eating, Living on Light, Fasting.
Inediates, Breatharians, Non-Eaters, People Living on Light, Fasting and experimenting with diets.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Drag's Alternate Fasting
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Inedia, Breatharianism, Non-Eating, Living on Light, Fasting. Forum Index -> My (fasting, dieting, eating, starving) Experience
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Draginvry

PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2011 4:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I require more research. My intuition says that food still has some use. I'm going to continue to attempt to ascend the body through alchemy.
Draginvry

PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2011 8:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The alchemy research isn't really going anywhere, although I did learn a lot about the way different foods in different amounts affect the body.

I'm thinking about going breatharian soon, for a temporary period of time. I haven't yet decided when to begin. I was thinking tomorrow, or later tonight.
Draginvry

PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2011 5:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I decided to continue eating for now. My data on how food affects the body is incomplete. I don't want to miss any important knowledge about how food affects the body.
Draginvry

PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2011 9:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm convinced that breatharianism actually isn't all that useful. I've decided to just go on a specific diet until further notice.
Draginvry

PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2011 5:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's funny how when it seems that you know everything, you often know nothing.

Some recent data has caused me to rethink my stance on breatharianism. I'm considering going on a dry fast for several days to collect more data.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Inedia, Breatharianism, Non-Eating, Living on Light, Fasting. Forum Index -> My (fasting, dieting, eating, starving) Experience All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: