Inedia, Breatharianism, Non-Eating, Living on Light, Fasting. Forum Index Inedia, Breatharianism, Non-Eating, Living on Light, Fasting.
Inediates, Breatharians, Non-Eaters, People Living on Light, Fasting and experimenting with diets.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Food cravings

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Inedia, Breatharianism, Non-Eating, Living on Light, Fasting. Forum Index -> Personal Experience
View previous topic :: View next topic  
SCHK

PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2011 7:42 pm    Post subject: Food cravings Reply with quote

Hi everyone, I am a newbie on this path. I recently finished a 8 day breatharian process and i am keeping it to 21 days to 'fix' the new habit into my life.

I am still in the juice phase and I am craving low vibration food (fried, roasted, etc). It is very strange 'cos I've been vegetarian for years and raw foodist for one year and I never had this type of craving. Never eaten much process food at all.

During the 8 days process I had amazing state of consciousness that i'd like to always have . When i tune in to that state of prana consciousness , that is the only thing i want. But I don't know how to interpret these cravings. Are they part of a cleansing process or I should not force myself to not eat.

I am aware that pranic consciousness comes easily but i wonder if cravings are just part of the process at first, before you reach the next level. And also does living in a city like ... London have an effect due to the quality of air etc.

I would appreciate if anyone could give some advice on that. Thanks

Ah...any pranic beings in London jungle? Smile
Red

PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2011 12:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Last edited by Red on Sun Sep 30, 2012 11:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Bhairavananda

PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2011 7:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Breath-easy - you are most likely craving those things after you have so deeply cleansed yourself because either the "cell-memory" of those foods have been re-stimulated and/or the "sediments" or the metabolic-remnants after having eaten these things are possibly finally being cleansed - i had VERY similar reactions when i first started on this "path"!!! Go with your 'gut-instinct" every step of the way - YOU are the Master of your temple(body!) and only,at the end of the day - do YOU know exactly waht the body "needs" at any given moment - and my advice - NEVER get attached to a certain "state" that these processes stimulate as they CAN BE very temporary indeed!!! iF PRANA IS FLOWING FREELY - THEN GREAT! - IF NOT,THEN "FEEL INTO IT" AND SEE WHERE THE BLOCKAGES ARE,REDIRECT YOUR ENERGY FLOW,EAT IF/WHEN YOU HAVE TO AND ENJOY IT ALL - AND GENERALLY,FOR THIS PARADIGM TO FULLY MANIFEST THE UPPER CHAKRAS ARE ESSENTIAL AS IS THE KUNDALINI ENERGY - BOTH NEED TO BE AWAKENED,AT LEAST TO A CERTAIN DEGREE! - IF ANYONE SAYS OTHERWISE THEY ARE FOOLING THEMSELVES - IT WASN'T FOR ANY OLD REASON THAT IN THE DIRECTIONS FOR THE "21 DAY PROCESS" IT IS CONSIDERED TO BE A VERY HIGH-LEVEL-ESOTERIC-INITIATION - THINK ABOUT IT! HONESTLY MATE - GO WITH YOUR OWN INSTINCTS,ONLY TAKE THE ADVICE THAT FULLY RESONATES WITH YOU(DISCARD THIS ADVICE EVEN - IF YOU THINK THAT IT IS CRAP!) AND REALLY ASK - ASK! - YOUR DIVINE NATURE TO REVEAL ITSELF TO YOU IN ALL IT'S GLORY AND ASK IT IS TO FULLY MANIFEST ON ALL LEVELS,WITHIN ALL THE BODIES,FEEDING YOU AND HYDRATING YOU ALONG THE WAY - AND ALSO,IT TRULY IS A MATTER OF TIME BEFORE IT FULLY MANIFESTS FOR YOU - I HOPE THAT SOME OF THIS HELPS - LOVE AND LIGHT - HARA NAMAH XXXOOO
SCHK

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 11:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi guys, thanks so much for taking the time to reply to this post. It means a lot having support when you start something new and feel a bit stuck on the way. thanks Bhairavananda and Red.

Yes i resonate with what you both said. I feel it's an emotional issue of attachment and comfort gained by food at some point of my current life.

And i also noticed that when i can keep my attention on the higher chakras the need/sensacion/craving disappears. I guess i still need to do more cleaning and refine my energy to vibrate higher and tune in with highest love expression.

Living in London makes it more challenging. As Bhairavananda mentioned the collective consciousness and air, may not be appropriate to initiate this kind of experience, but for some reason, that is where I am happened to be. Luckly I don't live the normal London rate race life style (a hermitage life style rather).

Any way, thanks once more for your contribution in helping me move forwards. CHEERS MATES
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Inedia, Breatharianism, Non-Eating, Living on Light, Fasting. Forum Index -> Personal Experience All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: