Inedia, Breatharianism, Non-Eating, Living on Light, Fasting. Forum Index Inedia, Breatharianism, Non-Eating, Living on Light, Fasting.
Inediates, Breatharians, Non-Eaters, People Living on Light, Fasting and experimenting with diets.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Hello, my experience

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Inedia, Breatharianism, Non-Eating, Living on Light, Fasting. Forum Index -> My (fasting, dieting, eating, starving) Experience
View previous topic :: View next topic  
fruitarianpranarian

PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2011 10:36 am    Post subject: Hello, my experience Reply with quote

Hi , I became a zen macrobiotic cook at age 19. I lived on mostly whole organic grains and japanese vegetables for over 14 years.
Then I became a vegetarian and lived on vegetable juices for about 5 years.
Then I became a fruitarian for the last 6 years.
I have done many 40 day mono juice fasts, and a few 21 day mono juice fasts.
These fasts always correct any health imbalance and leave me with more energy then when I am eating fruits or vegetables.
I now live on a liquidarian diet of fruit juices, fruit smoothies, fruit stews and fruit soups, ie., chilled strawberry soup with mint in warm weather or apricot stew pureed with cinnomon in cooler weather. Or scandinavian fruit soup with cherries, raisins, prunes, apples and oranges served warm on cool days or chilled on warm days, pureeed or stewed. The list of liquidarian fruit combinations are extensive.
I am very interested in prana nourishment as I realized my intestines do not like any non liquified food and my aliementary canal is happier when it is food free.
My energy is best when I am on a mono fruit juice fast, one fruit juice for 21 to 40 days.
I am 5'5 3/4 inches tall with a stable weight of 120 lbs. The hair on my head grows fast, full and thick. My fingernails grow well and my skin and eyes are clear on liquidarian fruitarian diet and my energy is best on a mono juice fast.
I use some plant fats, coconut cream and coconut milk, or olive oil. I find coconut cream coats my intestines as a rich soothing internal intestional tract emollient.
Prana nourishment seems like the next likely step for me. I appreciate reading the experiences of prana eaters and look forwrd to learning more and answering any questions others may have.
Best Wishes to everyone here.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Inedia, Breatharianism, Non-Eating, Living on Light, Fasting. Forum Index -> My (fasting, dieting, eating, starving) Experience All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: