Inedia, Breatharianism, Non-Eating, Living on Light, Fasting. Forum Index Inedia, Breatharianism, Non-Eating, Living on Light, Fasting.
Inediates, Breatharians, Non-Eaters, People Living on Light, Fasting and experimenting with diets.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

My Calorie Restriction practice

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Inedia, Breatharianism, Non-Eating, Living on Light, Fasting. Forum Index -> My (fasting, dieting, eating, starving) Experience
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Reindeer

PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2011 3:20 pm    Post subject: My Calorie Restriction practice Reply with quote

Hi forum!

I am practicing food limitation and calorie restriction in my eating in order to become a breatharian and to live on Light. I am trying to combine spiritual way and rational way of adapting my body to Inedia and I go slow. There is several years already as I am limiting my food, and I think I have some progress.
I was trying to be on liquids only and I had "failures" very often. Being on liquids is great and very healthy thing. I got very good experience with it and I never was sick and I was energetic. But after all "failures" now I decided that it doesn't matter for me now liquids or "hard" food, I decided to count calories and to keep them low and the same amount every day. So now plus to my liquids (which are tea, coffee, juice, water, milk) I eat sometimes nuts, yogurt, flax seeds, sunflower seeds, dry fruits, carrot, cheese, cheesecake))) - but in very small portions. I decided that if I want to eat something - I CAN EAT IT))) The truth is I want to eat less and less. What I excluded totally: meat, fish, eggs - and bread, potatoes, beans, grains - what is called "starch carbohydrates". Main source of my calories is honey or fruit sugar. Second special element is lemon (I add lemon juice in water) and drinking a lot of water is necessary for me. More water I have - better I feel and less feel for any need in calories.
In the past I had experience in water fasting several times (longest was 21 day) and it was great. But more I was getting thin, more hard it was to do water fasting.
Now on my calories restriction I am going without "failures" Smile
My calories restriction webpage:
http://calorierestriction.webs.com/

Very happy to join this forum)
Good luck to all!
jeffrey.sand

PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2011 4:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just a few comments to consider...I just felt like writing this morning.

I'm not sure how anyone could have failures on liquids. Liquids are far easier to handle than solids. You do become more sensitive on liquids of course though. However, I would caution you against things high in sugar. Sugar problems is where fruitarianism led me, to the point where I will not even touch fruit for years now, my body can't handle it. I was fruitarian in 2005 with limited success. Most things today have too much sugar, and we are being poisoned even by things like sugar, in excess. So whatever liquids you do I would encourage them to be very low sugar, you can never go wrong with that. Thinks like fruit juice, fruit smoothies, pop, and most any drink even like sweetened tea you find in more stores is way too high in sugar. I don't like more than 5-10 grams per 16 ounce drink of sugar, nearly impossible to find, as most have 50 to 60 or more. Due to problems with sugar I went more in the direction of vegetables, vegan vegetable soups and the like.

I've done many things including raw foods (organic as well) for long times, and also been vegan 7 years, with some experiments with fish in 2010 as exception. I've done 100% raw foods successfully at times, but one has to be emotionally high enough to handle it, and most are not, so go to cooked foods and other heavier things eventually, as I did.

I've never counted calories or proteins. I was very underweight and self-conscious about it and felt bad about my image for many years as a vegan. That all changed with my kundalini awakening and crown chakra activation, I lost my addictions to chocolate, and also my weight shot up to where it was before I was vegan and has stabilized at 78 kilograms, and I am 183 centimeters tall. Before my spiritual awakening, as a vegan I struggled to maintain even 64 kilograms and was not too happy about that. I have no doubts there are spiritual and not physical reasons for my weight change. I don't eat meat, proteins, much calories, and for 2 years now I am over 78 or so kg, which makes no sense with conventional science. I am a vata dosha body type, which is near impossible to put on weight, and easy to lose it. So I am thrilled with this.

I don't put much faith in foods or nutrition or calories after all my experiences. It is spirit that gives us life, not food. Food slowly takes life, and takes more than it gives I believe! This is called aging. I contemplate the Buddhist (if I'm not mistaken) statement "Desire is death, death is desire" or something to that affect quite often. To this date I cannot name 1 food item that does not cause me pain and drags me down energetically. I have resisted breatharianism for a long time, and I often wonder why. I guess I want freedom in both worlds. But due to condition of my body it seems I am being forced to the breatharian lifestyle I asked for many years back, and won't do very well if I continue to try to eat. Food does not seem to give life. People feel tired after eating. If food gave life and vitality, people would feel ecstatic, more alive than ever after eating. But this is not the case.

I heard that matter is formed as a result of cosmic energy being condensed at night. So from the zero-point energetic (or Unmanifest pure potential which is God) tachyons arise as light trying to become a particle (as an electron I guess) as light is progressively slowing down to the 186,000 miles per second we know of as the speed of light as it's dropping down into this dimension basically [from a higher one]. In the plasma of the blood I also heard in the right conditions (like at night when you sleep) electrons are formed. The implications of this are huge. It means energy can be built within your own body, as opposed to be taken from outside. Matter is just frozen light, or energy, basically the same as consciousness. Energetic flow is increased in balance and a centeredness which creates an alignment of the subtle bodies/chakras, the opposite of this being stress. Another way to put it is full consciousness, that is balance. But few find it.

I mentioned the Unmanifest or zero-point energetic, some confuse this with the Void or Nothingness or emptiness. Rather emptiness is everything. Form is emptiness, emptiness is form. All that is manifest is an expression of Divinity. We live in an "invisible" sea of infinite energy. Quantum physics addresses this thoroughly. It's no secret. But most don't "get it". We can access this energy. We ARE this energy as consciousness reaches a certain point. What holds us back is limiting beliefs which are of course as always based on ignorance of simple spiritual Truth. As consciousness progresses one identifies with the formless (consciousness/light) rather than with form (the body, this world, etc.). That would describe where I was at just after my spiritual awakening. However because of that I feel this world is unreal. The world perception sees is an illusion. The world the ego lives in is an illusion. This world is not really as it appears. I was in a place beyond time and space and even form, but not yet beyond being, that's the final step, which occurs past the Void, which if one passes successful is then full enlightenment, which is quite rare. Prior to that's it's self-realization. I think one need be self-realized to be breatharian, or perhaps at least illuminated. This is not that same as pranic breatharianism, which most any person can do, that's easy, but to have a physically immortal state going, progressing to resurrection and ascension, requires more advanced spiritual development, which is what I am going for. But as one is more advanced, more than I am, with full enlightenment both this world and the unseen world of the spiritual are seen as equal, neither real nor illusion, one moves beyond that duality. In this state brain waves would have nearly stopped. I think it's possible, even for the heart and blood flow to nearly stop, and reach a state of perfect superconduction, at which point the body is no longer subject to the laws of this world including gravity as it has become mass-less, like light. We have very high potentials with the human experience. I don't care for limitations. I hope to share more of these things with the world at some point. You know I think breatharianism could be seen as an advanced understanding of energy to put it simply, what it is, where is comes from, how it flows, etc.. I think to live on light, one needs some degree of enlightenment, that is, to see oneself as this infinite field of energy/light, and live in that experience. Make no mistake, this is not about beliefs. This is about the shedding of beliefs to see what is really real. Not what society or other people preach (which usually is out of fear as a way of trying to control others). Having your own experience is important, which may vary from mine or the next persons. All are valid and worthy.

I wish the best of success to all who read this, that we may we all find the way Smile
Reindeer

PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2011 9:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jeffrey, I am so happy to see you here!!! You must know me, we talked before, I'll try to send you pm here)))) That's really cool to hear from you and to know that you are doing good and my congrats to you about achieving stable weight - this is very important. This is victory!

About sugars: ah I will not be able to go without glucose for now...This is my real body need for current period of time. And the truth is that I always was addicted to sugar and never felt that it harms me))) LOL I need something sweet or my body will feel bad. I think vegetable juices would be not enough glucose for me... but I never tried (may be I will like them).

Glucose is a simple sugar (monosaccharide) and an important carbohydrate in biology. Cells use it as the primary source of energy[1] and a metabolic intermediate. Glucose is one of the main products of photosynthesis and starts cellular respiration. (This is for ordinary human of course. I do think that real source of energy is Prana or God's Breath, Holy Spirit, Light, chi, cosmic universal energy or whatever you call it - but I am still too much ordinary human and ordinary human can not live only on Prana).

Anyway I feel good with honey or fruit sugars and fruits. What I want to achieve next is getting rid of proteins. This will be a challenge and this is more important for me than getting rid of sugars. I feel that proteins can "harm".

I count calories because I want to give my body the same amount of calories every day. As I think - this will be a key to weight stabilization. If I go just as it goes - it can be very different amounts every day and this "jumps" are not good...for making metabolism low. My goal is making my metabolism low so body will need only 500 Kcal, then 300 Kcal, then may be less)))
jeffrey.sand

PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2011 2:21 pm    Post subject: sugars Reply with quote

Yes, I remember, you still in Wisconsin? I really think the only reason for my weight being what it is is because of spiritual development, the body can become very healthy once the crown chakra is activated, as subtle organizing energy fields intensify, entropy is lessened substantially, and disease is simply a result of blocks or disruption in energy flows. Being underweight or overweight is a kind of disease. I think mostly DNA is what sets it and not diet. But of course DNA can be reprogrammed, especially in spiritual development, a new blueprint can be used. Weight is never a concern for me now, I don't even check it. I know spirit is what sustains me, not foods. That's my take on my experiences anyway, and my subsequent understanding, or inner standing.

Above all else follow intuition, if you feel you need sugar then do what you have to do. For me, it's a poison. The less I do the better, and better I feel! And that's what matters. How do you feel? I think that's what matters. Not what any of others say or tell you to do or what's right. Who cares what they say? Listen to what the body is telling you, it knows it's needs. Unfortunately emotions get in the way for most, and that clouds judgement. Then we eat out of emotions rather than physical needs. So make sure the sugar is a physical need and not emotions making you do it. I think the less sugar one does the better, like any stimulant or drug, including food in general. My experience may be quite different than yours so what's right for me may be totally wrong for you and that's alright. I feel no benefit from sugars myself. I can see myself being off them 100% and feeling quite better, more powerful, stronger, clearer and sharper.

May I borrow from what Alenara (Anita Ikonen) said on sugar as well as how it's used:

Funny you should ask, because when this works, there seems to be an alternative energy source. You see, you eat starches and sugars to obtain the molecule glucose, blood sugar, which was made by plants. Glucose is made from carbon dioxide and water and within its chemical bonds is entangled sunlight, or energy. So, basically, glucose is a material package of light.

Then happens in the body the whole glucose metabolism Krebs cycle thingy that basically breaks apart the glucose molecule by using oxygen and rearranges all the atoms of glucose into carbon dioxide and water again but - aha! Takes out the sunlight and passes it on in the body. Energy itself is all around, but it is just a matter of absorbing it. Or not absorbing it, and taking it in the form of a chemical pill.

When Breatharianism works, obviously a Breatharian is not using glucose to obtain their energy. Yet they need to have energy for muscle contraction (or, more accurately to relax the muscle, since muscle contraction occurs without the expense of energy but to undo the contraction you add energy, that is why when we die the body runs out of glucose and goes into rigor mortis). With an alternative source of energy, the whole system of using energy works much better.

What happens is I end up in what is called the breathless state. The body all on its own ceases to breathe. Although we are able to regulate our breathing at will, to decide the length of a breath or to hold our breath by choice, breathing is also regulated by the brain. Breathrate is calculated by the body based on the concentrations of oxygen and/or carbon dioxide in the blood. That is why, for instance, when you are in an oxygen deprived place, or when you exercise and are spending more glucose and spending more oxygen, the breath rate automatically increases to regulate the levels of these gases in the blood.

But if you do not use glucose, you do not use oxygen. Which is nice, actually, since oxygen takes part in a lot of free radical reactions, cell damage and ageing that we don't want.

So basically, my breath rate goes down or even ceases. And that is when it is fun to go for a run because I am running all the while holding my breath. Normally when a person is running, they become hot because the energy that came from sunlight and then glucose and then ATP and is then used in the muscle is converted finally into heat, but with Breatharianism it seems that what ever energy is used does not convert into heat, because I won't get hot. Normally, running gives a feeling of muscle strain, but during breatharianism it does not. Normally, heartrate goes up, but during breatharianism, it stays low or calm. It is great fun. But don't try this at home.

So my concept of breatharianism does not include prana or glucose. So this is why my views on it differ so radically from most people who knows something of breatharianism. My ideas of it include a breathless state and running on Light, from the cells inside each generating their own energy which of course comes from the zero point energy. I am just putting this out there so others are aware of potentials. Do what you feel is right for where you are at.

Jeffrey
Reindeer

PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2011 5:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is really something amazing - about breathless state! Thank you for sharing this what Alenara said. I heard other breatharians talk also about their breath decreasing almost to nothing, to breathless state. And after reading this I just count my breathrate, it was 8 in laying position. My pulse is also sometimes very slow, but sometimes it's normal.
I should think more about all this, then may be I can reply more.
Yes I am still in WI. How do I feel? - I feel great! almost always "high" on my low caloric practice!
Reindeer

PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2011 5:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

And how do you eat or not eat now?
Reindeer

PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2011 10:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

OMG I cease my breathing too! I tried just to watch myself - when I move I cease my breath more (4-6)! THIS IS SOMETHING AMAZING! It's like I got into the new discovery of myself.
Thank you so much Jeffrey Smile you did great thing to me when you wrote that. And thanks to Alenara! do you cease your breath too?

I just got kind of similar experince couple days ago, I was walking very very fast...almost like running...and I noticed that my breath is so calm, so unusual! I was suprised.

Also several days ago I watched video of Camila and Akahi Expecting Parents where they talk about that they take energy in the point after exhale...before next inhale. I tried to pay my attention to this point - it is something special.
jeffrey.sand

PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2011 2:38 pm    Post subject: breathless state Reply with quote

I don't consider myself a breatharian at the time of writing this, but pretty sure I can be. I have not been in the breathless state that I am aware of. To do that is going pretty far, further than I have gone, I do however feel it will be possible for me. I think that comes more from advanced spiritual development and also being extremely pure inside. As far as I understand, if the cells are still utilizing glucose, and physical foods for energy, the body will need to breathe. I think this will only be possible to not breathe once foods are TOTALLY out of the body. And this obviously is not something that's achieved overnight. The cells need to be clear as well I would think. The food gets in the way of the Light flow.

I don't think you will find Alenara on this forum. I'm sure we would have heard from her before now. No rather she is a busy 29 year old college student in Charlotte, North Carolina now going for a PhD in physics and chemistry. She has left the breatharian movement for many years now best as I am aware of to pursue a career in science. She has forbidden me from contacting her as we are not on good terms and probably never will be, unfortunately, as I have learned so much from her over the years. I said some things to her in my hurt after our break-up I shouldn't have and I have to live with that. I still love her very much. You can easily find her on Facebook. I've probably already told you too much.

Keep us informed of your progress, it's interesting.

Jeffrey
Reindeer

PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2011 10:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I found now very interesting book of famous Russian doctor about how to make our breath low - might be interesting for you. I heard about this method a lot but never was interested myself. Now I will try to practice it:

I don't go into total breathless state of course but I can cease my breath to 4 per min and I think what my body was doing intuitively is what this method teach
Here is the link on pdf with English translation (starts at page 52):

ABOUT A KEY ROLE OF BREATHING
FOR HUMAN HEALTH
http://www.buteyko.ru/izdan/Buteyko%20theory%20rus-eng.pdf
jeffrey.sand

PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2011 12:32 pm    Post subject: breathrate Reply with quote

Well I want to be clear that what I am talking about with not need to breathe is not something that is forced or under conscious control, it's something that naturally happens which the body ceases to do on it's own as a result of burning off all remaining glucose and basically shutting down metabolism so oxygen is no longer needed. Breathing less is not something I am interested in trying to do or force. My body breathes only as much as it needs. I don't aim to try and change that as a goal. It's one aspect of where I am going, but not the goal in itself. I did check out the PDF, but I don't think it's quite what I am trying to do. This is simply a natural consequence of advanced consciousness, and physical purity in my understanding. I would not try to hold my breath or breathe less, that's not going to be any benefit for me that I know of. I've done pranayama before and got into a very unusual and weird state of consciousness I can't describe and was messed up for the rest of the day when I did it, and it seems quite unnatural, so I leave the body to breathe as it needs and don't try to force anything. Anything else is unnatural and probably forcing an altered state of consciousness, which is not the type of method I would go by personally. People who have disease and improper breathing, breathing too shallow or from the chest, those things are corrected only when they get themselves cleared out of all waste in the lower intestines which open up a lot more space and make it easier to relax in that area, that will improve breathing naturally more than trying to force anything. Improper breathing is certain able to cause a lot of health problems for people, but it's all tied to food in my understanding.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Inedia, Breatharianism, Non-Eating, Living on Light, Fasting. Forum Index -> My (fasting, dieting, eating, starving) Experience All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: