Inedia, Breatharianism, Non-Eating, Living on Light, Fasting. Forum Index Inedia, Breatharianism, Non-Eating, Living on Light, Fasting.
Inediates, Breatharians, Non-Eaters, People Living on Light, Fasting and experimenting with diets.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

KaylaMarie's Breatharian Blog

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Inedia, Breatharianism, Non-Eating, Living on Light, Fasting. Forum Index -> Personal Experience
View previous topic :: View next topic  
KaylaMarie

PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2011 6:42 pm    Post subject: KaylaMarie's Breatharian Blog Reply with quote

Hello all!

I've decided to start blogging about my experiences instead of posting a bunch of different topics! Here's a summary of my breatharian experience so far:

In February 2011, I learned about and starting researching the subject of breatharianism. I found it to be a very beautiful idea, but I was still skeptical. Only after I starting learning about the experiences of others and the science and spirituality behind breatharianism did I decide to give it a try. I began by doing a water fast once a week, to discover that I wanted more. I then began eating every other day, drinking only liquids on the days I did not eat. I then made my liquid days into dry fasting days, and then began a 2-week period of breatharianism. This 2-week period ended with a day of emotional eating, triggered by an argument with my boyfriend. Throughout this time I have learned so much about myself, about my body, about my spirituality. I noticed that during my breatharian period, I experienced no hunger or thirst, my mind was clearer, I saw improvements in my appearance, I enjoyed yoga and meditation more, had more energy, was happier and slept better. I love breatharianism with all my heart. This has been a freeing journey for me!

Today's blog:

I feel wonderful. Last night, I was feeling hungry, so I planned on getting breakfast in the morning. However, when I woke up, the feelings of hunger and thirst were gone!! I'm guessing this result came from a night of yoga and meditation with a friend of mine Smile How incredible! I don't know how long it will last, but for now all feelings of hunger, thirst, cravings, are gone!! This morning, I meditated for awhile and stretched afterwards, and all the while I felt this smile on my face and joy welling up inside me. THIS is the power of yoga and conscious breathing. Also, thank you to all the friends I've made and the support I've received from people on this site. You are amazing and you keep me moving toward my goal!! Smile

Peace and love always,

Kayla Marie
elohimself144

PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2011 8:01 am    Post subject: finally a good post Reply with quote

cool i like your mentioning about gradually waning yourself off of food, so to speak, with regular intervals of fasting juicing and eating. most people are posting lots of stuff htat i don't want to read, like their life story and its nice to just see some plain and simple experience with this, i just wonder...

Are you loosing wright during these periods? and is loosing weight a good thing for you or not?
because for me loosing weight is the last thing i need i'm already slender and i always have been. i just dry fasted for 2 days and i look a bit thinner, but i also must mention that i had so much energy after breaking it, i had fruit smoothie for breakfast and when i was in town walkin to the store i could not help but run, i was filled with so much energy being relieved from all the exess waste from before. Arnold Erhet's formula for vitality really is true,: Vitality equals Power minus Obstruction. Obstruction being the poop and power being the energy gained from breathing and calories from fruit and vegetables
damcyan

PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2011 3:08 am    Post subject: Re: KaylaMarie's Breatharian Blog Reply with quote

KaylaMarie wrote:

In February 2011

Very interesting, thank you for sharing.
Have you had other inedia experiences since February?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Inedia, Breatharianism, Non-Eating, Living on Light, Fasting. Forum Index -> Personal Experience All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: