Inedia, Breatharianism, Non-Eating, Living on Light, Fasting. Forum Index Inedia, Breatharianism, Non-Eating, Living on Light, Fasting.
Inediates, Breatharians, Non-Eaters, People Living on Light, Fasting and experimenting with diets.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Advice is needed ASAP

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Inedia, Breatharianism, Non-Eating, Living on Light, Fasting. Forum Index -> Personal Experience
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Corvin

PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2011 7:12 am    Post subject: Advice is needed ASAP Reply with quote

Hi everyone,

Here I wish to ask all of you (who has experience and knowledge) what is going on with me and what to do.

To begin with, I must tell that I have know almost NOTHING about Inedia, Breatharianism, Non-Eating, Living on Light?.. never was interested in it ...

To be short - I am not eating since this Monday... I am an ordinary man - was eating everything.... and suddenly I had my breakfast around 5 a.m. - hot oat plus bread+butter and cup of black tea with spoon of honey. Later on I realised that I DO NOT WANT neither eat nor drink!!! At that evening I did not eat, same happened on Tuesday morning - no food no drink - I just DO NOT WANT!!! then Wednesday - same.... then Thursday same. At the evening I tried something to eat - and I drunk juice from two small oranges and clementine, then eat 1/2 of pomegranate (juice only) and about 100gr or so blackberries. To be honest I did not wanted berries.... Friday came. I decided that it is enough and tried to eat something for breakfast and what do you think? I prepared breakfast and eat... yes about 1/4 of teaspoon of fried rice... and THAT WAS IT!!!! I DO NOT WANT! but I drunk cup of black tea with a little honey in it.... At the evening - I tried to give up with this life stile and yes, you can laugh now - it is IMPOSSIBLE!!! I drunk cup of black tea at the evening and later on I had two strawberries, about 1/2 of pomegranate (juice only) or so and that was it.... (later I realised that that was not necessary). Today is Saturday and still - no any sign of appetite... yes I drunk cup of tea again - but I forced myself to finish it...
There is more... Strange enough I do not loose my weight significantly ? might be couple of kg since Monday?

I am a little worried and so my wife about my health...

My question is ? if it is happening to me then there is a REASON behind this and I should live with it or what? and could you please advice, which exercises I need to do in order to be more energetic??? and generally - WHAT TO DO???

P.S. Sorry for English ? this is not my mother tang?.
JMW

PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2011 7:28 am    Post subject: answers Reply with quote

Some answers to your questions and some explanations related to your state
are in this book, that you can download for free:
http://niejedzenie.info/english/text/lswf.pdf

If you prefer other languages (maybe Polish, Russian, Chinese) go to http://inedia.info.
cpnamn

PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2011 4:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That one I would recommend aswell, helped my alot on this path. I also recommend another book: Man's Higher Consciousness by Hilton Hotema. Dont have any pdf of the book so you will have to buy it.

Also read this: http://www.arnoldehret.org a guy posted it in another thread. Great information there.
RICKLFF

PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2011 2:13 am    Post subject: Re: Advice is needed ASAP Reply with quote

Hi Corvin,

If you are well and not losing weight and your energy is normal and you are not feeling bad or sick, so why don't you try to just let it flow and experience this state before trying to reverse the situation?

There are disadvantages in being a breatharian, but there are a lot of advantages too. Several people would like this to happen to him/her. Why don't you accept this gift for sometime as an experience?

You received for free a state that several people need to prepare themselves for several months or even years to reach.

The book that JMV suggested is enough, but if you want, there are more material about this subject, like the book "Living on Light" from Jasmuheen.

By the way, if you don't mind to say, what is your native language ?

Rick
sheen

PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2012 12:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You shouldn't be worried at all, you're a lucky man!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Inedia, Breatharianism, Non-Eating, Living on Light, Fasting. Forum Index -> Personal Experience All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: