Inedia, Breatharianism, Non-Eating, Living on Light, Fasting. Forum Index Inedia, Breatharianism, Non-Eating, Living on Light, Fasting.
Inediates, Breatharians, Non-Eaters, People Living on Light, Fasting and experimenting with diets.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Inedia seminars organized by JMW.
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Inedia, Breatharianism, Non-Eating, Living on Light, Fasting. Forum Index -> Video, film, photo, audio and other media files
View previous topic :: View next topic  
jeffrey.sand

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2012 10:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I guess the only reason I have not gotten to posting all the breatharian seminar videos to YouTube is because it's not been very high on my list of priorities. Spending enough time I would eventually find a way. I think some of the problem I run into is the format the videos were made in AVI is very old and 90's I think from what I remember. It's not a common format in 2012. MPG is a better format. But then I am no expert here. But none the less I have to work with what we have. Unfortunately video is not my area expertise nor video editing. So I am a dumb blonde as far as that is concerned. I have to learn everything as if I know nothing. Every time I try and edit the videos (for 10 minute segments for uploading) I run into errors during encoding/processing and I have tried everything imaginable with the settings on the Nero software that came with my DVD burner. It doesn't really tell me what's wrong or what can be done differently, just that "an error was encountered and it failed" basically which is very frustrating. I really don't wish to compromise quality, which is not that great in the first place, certainly not HD. So I hope to find a way to do this and preserve quality. I don't have any limitations for uploading I am aware of other than speed, I certainly am not worried about that being an issue with my DSL service. I guess I will have to figure this one out on my own, since the forum does not seem to have many computer minded people who know a better video editing software than what I have. Once I stop playing the food game (and have unlimited energy and no resistance) I will commit to making this happen. I think others need to see this information available whether they understand it or agree with it or not. It's just information, and YouTube is the most logical place to put it for the fact that it's the most popular video site on the Internet. There are a lot of idiots on YouTube (I say this from personal experience), but there are also conscious/spiritual people out there as well who may find these videos, and that is my wish. I also hope to make my own as well eventually. When I am ready.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Inedia, Breatharianism, Non-Eating, Living on Light, Fasting. Forum Index -> Video, film, photo, audio and other media files All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: