Inedia, Breatharianism, Non-Eating, Living on Light, Fasting. Forum Index Inedia, Breatharianism, Non-Eating, Living on Light, Fasting.
Inediates, Breatharians, Non-Eaters, People Living on Light, Fasting and experimenting with diets.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Not eating and my 2 cents

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Inedia, Breatharianism, Non-Eating, Living on Light, Fasting. Forum Index -> Inedia, Breatharianism, non-eating, fasting
View previous topic :: View next topic  
dydde

PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2011 10:54 am    Post subject: Not eating and my 2 cents Reply with quote

Hello

I know everyone talks about fasting as beeing a great way to get healthy etc. When you water fast or even dry fast you give your body time to heal and do all its wonders. So when you start to fast you feel bad and have no energy and all that wich is ok.
But what about when you are healthy and have nothing more to detox ? what will happend then? Is this when you are ready to move to the breatharian state? when you start fasting and feel stronger, faster, better in all parts of the body and mind?
Would be great to hear some thoughts about this. Like when is the turning point when fasting will lead to great energy, great physical endurance and power, growth etc
jeffrey.sand

PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2011 1:01 pm    Post subject: fasting / breatharianism Reply with quote

I agree, these are my conclusions, and experiences also. Great to hear this insight from someone else also.
stevetorrence

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2012 12:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fasting is detoxing. Why ever would you want to Retox which is what normally people that fast do? Hunger is preparing for the process of eating a drug. We feel the preparation and call it hunger. We are told food is nourishing the body which it's not and never has. Not even the animal body has that capability. I have 5 dogs and 2 cats and many fish. None of them eat. Some use to and some were born and only drank from the mother but when that finished they never ate because we never feed them.

Get some fish and try it yourself. Of course they need companionship and love and attention from their companions but if given a natural environment, they will survive fine. Either that or I have some very special water Smile

I know Joaquim once showed me his fish that also doesn't eat. It lives indoor in a small fish bowl by itself.
PranaChild

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2012 7:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Steve Smile

I have wondered that a lot, about animals not needing to eat. Great that you verified. About detox/retox... I'm having an "issue" about that. I realized Inedia was my path about a year ago. So ever since I have spent days not eating, in many different environments. I always do end up retoxing because I can't relate to other people while in such a high vibration. Being in society in general is difficult for me- super sensitive. My question is, how have you found it to be at ease with the unconsciousness around you while being in such a conscious state? Thank you for any comments.

Love

Amy
tomasz

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2012 9:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Amy.Seeman wrote:
Hi Steve Smile
My question is, how have you found it to be at ease with the unconsciousness around you while being in such a conscious state?
Amy

Consciousness has very very little in common with food/lack of food, for sure it is not that if you do not eat you become more conscious...
stevetorrence

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2012 12:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes there is no relationship to not eating and raising your consciousness. You are just detoxing and if you are having trouble dealing with others, it is not because of some vibrational difference. It is just you are stil detoxing so not in a stable state and they are NOT detoxing because they are continuously putting toxins in and there body has adjusted to deal with that so their moods are more or less stable. Detoxing takes at least three months of only drinking water. You will feel when you are more or less clean because your people wouln''t bother you Smile remember sugars in juices will cause mood swings also so if you go back even lightly, you can have the same symptoms you describe.

Food is only a drug. Nourishment doesn't exist for eaters or non eaters because the body doesn't nourish itself. It cleans itself and balances itself continuously until death.
PranaChild

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2012 4:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah I know getting off food (drugs) is my path. I'm ready to book a one way ticket to the Himalayas as this is all I care about in life right now. I've reallized I need to be around monks or in complete solitude in order to complete this. I have a lot of junk physically and emotionally that I can't seem to deal with while I'm in "society." My dream is to have a retreat center some day for people to get off food. Wish there was one now.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Inedia, Breatharianism, Non-Eating, Living on Light, Fasting. Forum Index -> Inedia, Breatharianism, non-eating, fasting All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: