Inedia, Breatharianism, Non-Eating, Living on Light, Fasting. Forum Index Inedia, Breatharianism, Non-Eating, Living on Light, Fasting.
Inediates, Breatharians, Non-Eaters, People Living on Light, Fasting and experimenting with diets.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Urine Therapy

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Inedia, Breatharianism, Non-Eating, Living on Light, Fasting. Forum Index -> All the other topics
View previous topic :: View next topic  
dydde

PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2011 10:48 pm    Post subject: Urine Therapy Reply with quote

Have anyone tried it?

pros and cons? fire away Very Happy i know people who love it and people who are super sceptical
Draginvry

PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2011 1:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

There is no particular reason to believe that urine therapy has any practical purpose.
JMW

PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2011 7:26 am    Post subject: experience Reply with quote

I never tried it on myself, so I have no experience. There are people, who cured their bodies from so called incurable illnesses. Some of them are my friends that I believe what they say it true.
You will never know unless you go through that experience.
Draginvry

PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2011 11:15 am    Post subject: Re: experience Reply with quote

JMW wrote:
There are people, who cured their bodies from so called incurable illnesses. Some of them are my friends that I believe what they say it true.

I have no doubt that people have cured themselves using urine therapy. However, I would propose that the cure was not the result of urine therapy.

The mind is a very powerful thing. Sometimes, something will work simply because we want it to work. We want something to work so much that we will unconsciously do something that does work (such as fasting, change in diet, or increase in chi) and we will attribute it to something that doesn't work.

The simple fact is that urine is a waste product, just like everything else that comes out of the body. Not only does it taste bad (I tried it, no shens) but there is no logical reason to believe that it has any positive benefits for the body. If urine were that valuable, the body would never let go of it in the first place, and so one would never need to drink it. (think about it)

If you really want to be cured badly enough, chances are you will be cured. But you could do the same thing with faith healing, ayahuasca, or holy water. Each of these methods in themselves have very little effect on the body. But because people believe they will work, their minds produce the necessary energy to eliminate the disease.
dydde

PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2011 2:34 pm    Post subject: Re: experience Reply with quote

Draginvry wrote:
JMW wrote:
There are people, who cured their bodies from so called incurable illnesses. Some of them are my friends that I believe what they say it true.

I have no doubt that people have cured themselves using urine therapy. However, I would propose that the cure was not the result of urine therapy.

The mind is a very powerful thing. Sometimes, something will work simply because we want it to work. We want something to work so much that we will unconsciously do something that does work (such as fasting, change in diet, or increase in chi) and we will attribute it to something that doesn't work.

The simple fact is that urine is a waste product, just like everything else that comes out of the body. Not only does it taste bad (I tried it, no shens) but there is no logical reason to believe that it has any positive benefits for the body. If urine were that valuable, the body would never let go of it in the first place, and so one would never need to drink it. (think about it)

If you really want to be cured badly enough, chances are you will be cured. But you could do the same thing with faith healing, ayahuasca, or holy water. Each of these methods in themselves have very little effect on the body. But because people believe they will work, their minds produce the necessary energy to eliminate the disease.

True, i know that the ones using UT are changing their diet drasticly because when they eat meat, salt etc their urine taste s###. But when they eat vegan style their urine doesnt taste anything just water.

I have believed ALOT in my goal of reaching 5% bodyfat and tried alot but im still stuck, please teach me ? Smile
jeffrey.sand

PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2011 2:56 pm    Post subject: U-Tea, LOL :) Reply with quote

Yes, I have tried U-tea. It didn't taste bad, as I don't eat garbage like most people. If for example you were doing nothing but young coconuts as I have done at times, and perhaps had been vegan many years, urine is quite different, than for someone eating McDonalds each day like so many I see. I would suggest looking into a Dr. David Jubb in New York at Jubb's Longevity if your interested. He is a PhD and has been breatharian at times, and is very knowledgeable on urine therapy scientifically, I have read all his books, and he goes into colloidal biology a lot and studying what makes up a cell, the colloids of life, even more basic than a virus. It's quite interesting stuff. He has an amazing wealth of knowledge and some pretty bizarre information. He has practiced urine therapy for years and has more knowledge on it scientifically than I could even begin to try and explain.
dydde

PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2011 11:55 pm    Post subject: Re: U-Tea, LOL :) Reply with quote

jeffrey.sand wrote:
Yes, I have tried U-tea. It didn't taste bad, as I don't eat garbage like most people. If for example you were doing nothing but young coconuts as I have done at times, and perhaps had been vegan many years, urine is quite different, than for someone eating McDonalds each day like so many I see. I would suggest looking into a Dr. David Jubb in New York at Jubb's Longevity if your interested. He is a PhD and has been breatharian at times, and is very knowledgeable on urine therapy scientifically, I have read all his books, and he goes into colloidal biology a lot and studying what makes up a cell, the colloids of life, even more basic than a virus. It's quite interesting stuff. He has an amazing wealth of knowledge and some pretty bizarre information. He has practiced urine therapy for years and has more knowledge on it scientifically than I could even begin to try and explain.

cool, thanx alot. He for sure seems like a litle weirdo Smile did you have any health effects ? or have Jubb talked about any positive effects doing it ?
Draginvry

PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2011 8:10 pm    Post subject: Re: experience Reply with quote

dydde wrote:

True, i know that the ones using UT are changing their diet drasticly because when they eat meat, salt etc their urine taste s###. But when they eat vegan style their urine doesnt taste anything just water.

You can tell a lot about someone's health by the way their urine smells. Or tastes, if you care about collecting that much data.

Quote:
I have believed ALOT in my goal of reaching 5% bodyfat and tried alot but im still stuck, please teach me ? Smile

Goals are useless. The body already knows what it needs. If you fast enough, the body will become what it is designed to be. There is no need to have goals or waste mental energy on what the body already knows how to do.
sheen

PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2012 5:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am fruitarian and drink my own pee on a daily basis, everytime I feel thirsty. It's almost water.

It's quite funny, I can go to a mountain trekking for days without carrying any water, a small plastic bottle does the job Wink

I also use urine for skin issues. It's the best remedy that I know for psoriasis and other skin infections. Fresh urine is also excellent for wounds and burns.

You see, for me it's kinda panacea Laughing

This is a very good book on the subject:

http://www.scribd.com/doc/29352641/Urine-Therapy-Shivambu

And a video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N4QxNnO1yRY&feature=related
RICKLFF

PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2012 3:14 am    Post subject: Drinking your own pee Reply with quote

Hi David,

It's interesting. I heard about drinking your own pee, but I didn't know that it is good to drink it in a daily basis. Could you explain in a very short way why it's considered by science only a cleansing of the body ?
I mean, doesn't it contain a lot of body waste ?
Even then, it's beneficial to drink it ?

Rick

Peaceful David wrote:
I am fruitarian and drink my own pee
sheen

PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2012 5:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi RICKLFF.

Urine is not a toxic product, as feeces are. This is a common misunderstanding. Urine comes from the circulatory system (blood), and not from the digestive system like the feeces. But as we usually piss and defecate at the same time, we incounsciously believe that the pee is kinda "liquid s###".

But it is not. Urine is the result of the kidneys filtering out the excess of water and some elements from the blood, in order to keep the composition of the blood in good balance. These elements are perfectly healthy and even precious for the body, but they are removed from the circulatory system to maintain their concentration within the optimal values.

Thus, urine is mostly like your own blood without some elements like red cells and others. When you reintroduce it to the body, you are feeding it with "predigested" food, ready for beeing absorbed without requiring any digestive effort, thus saving a lot of energy. Moreover, as it contains the elements that your own body has been produced, it's perfectly tuned to suit your particular body condition and needs.

But some advices are in order:

1) Avoid eating highly processed, spicy and salty foods, or your pee will be undrinkable, and even unhealthy.

2) Avoid the first and last stream of the first pee in the morning, as it usually contain the results of nightly detoxification. In fact I don't drink the first pee at all, though many people say that it's the most benefical because it contains melatonine secreted during the sleep.

3) Don't drink your pee at the evening, or you won't get any sleep. But if you are going to a disco party, then it will be the best energy drink, for free! haha...

4) Very important: Drink it within the first 15 minutes after peeing it. After that it starts to grow bacteria. Get it while it's hot!

For more details, also on using urine externally, I suggest you to look at the documents that I have recommended on my previous post, they contain very valuable information.

Salut!
diegopalma

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 3:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Here is a complete article on Urine Therapy:

The basic definition of ?urine therapy? is using (your own) urine internally or externally as a way to aid or sustain your heath. Urine therapy, which includes drinking, injecting, massaging with-, and/or bathing in- urine, is an ancient practice that is used today, not only in times of sickness, but also in times of good health for preventive health maintenance. It has been claimed to have proven helpful in a great number of varying illnesses, ranging from a simple cold and a throat-ache, to tuberculosis and asthma, from minor skin problems such as itching to major skin problems such as eczema, psoriasis and even skin cancer.

What is the urine?

The kidneys filter all the blood of the organism. 99% of this filtered liquid circulates again around the blood and only 1% is eliminated as the urine. Urine is a blood byproduct and though it contains some body waste, it is non-toxic.

Urine, 95% of which is water, 2.5% of which is urea, and 2.5% of which is a mixture of minerals, salts, hormones, and enzymes, is not a toxic waste product.

What does it contain?

The urine contains the hormone SPU. This hormone is antibiotic, analgesic and increases the resistance of the immunological system.

- Immunoglobuline, helps generating antibodies against virus and bacteria that cause asthma, allergic rinithis, atopic dermatitis and allergic reactions to drugs, foods, insects bites.
- Interferon, is a peptide that stimulates the immunological mechanisms of defense, increasing the immunological resistance to cure diseases. It prevents the multiplication of cancerous cells.
- Gonadotrophin stimulates in the men the production of testosterone within the testicles and in the women regulates the menstrual period, stimulating the maturation of the ovule.
- Growth Hormone GH, Dissolves fats particularly in the abdomen, stimulates the growth of the osseous tissue until the end of the puberty, stimulates the protein synthesis in muscles and bones and influences the activity of different enzymes.
- Urokinase, dissolve the blood clots that may cause heart attack, destroys the blood clots in lungs, veins and arteries. It is a thrombolytic agent.
AntineoPlaston: chemical substance that helps to cure the cancer. Its name comes from antineoplastic, which means that inhibit the development of a neoplasm (a tumor).
- Prostaglandins, important for the proper functioning of the platelets (thrombocytes), dilate the bronchial arteries and veins, increase the movement of the intestines, induce the contraction of the uterus, normalize the blood pressure and regulate the metabolism.
- Urea, effective against bacteria and tuberculosis, epidermal growth factor, reconstruction and reproduction of wounded cells and organisms.
- Endorphins inhibit the nerve impulses that transmit the pain for which it is analgesic and sedative, improve the psychic mood and give a sense of well-being and full of energy. Contains calcium, sodium, copper, fluoride, iodine, magnesium, zinc, amino acids and the vitamins A, B, C, E, and riboflavin.

What happens when you consume your own urine?

The small amount of toxins that are found in urine are not abundant enough to be toxic to the body. When you drink your own urine, it does not go directly to the blood stream. First it goes into the digestive system where its ingredients are sorted out. Then, the useful ingredients are recycled while the toxins are rejected. When the level of toxins becomes too high, the toxins stimulate the intestines into flushing themselves out to eliminate any stagnated excrement accumulated in the colon. Although we could probably filter out the toxins before drinking the urine, the toxins are needed because they stimulate a cleansing reaction in the body. Urine, which remember, is a byproduct of our blood, becomes more purified the more it is recycled. Thus, the cleaner the blood is, the cleaner the urine is, and vice-versa. And this is how urine therapy advocates conclude that urine therapy has a cleansing effect on the blood.

A closer look at the details:

The toxins of urine are also necessary to vaccinate and protect the body from future illnesses. The main theory behind urine therapy after all, isnt that it straight out cures diseases, but instead, it is geared more towards building immunity to diseases, much like vaccinations. The small amounts of possibly toxic substances which can be found in urine largely seem to have a positive effect on the immune system. An important task of the immune system is to rid the human body of diseased or unusable substances that have developed during the course of an illness, and when these substances reach healthy tissue, the blood becomes stronger, the activity of leukocytes (white blood cells) increases, and the patient probably recovers. This phenomenon is known as auto-inoculation or self-vaccination and can be seen as mother nature?s method of healing an illness without external intervention. Urine therapy, therefore, can be seen as a form of self-vaccination: certain bodily substances which have been removed from the body, some of which may have been produced as a result of illness, are re-introduced into the body in small amounts. These substances are re-absorbed into the blood through either the intestines or the skin, and the immune system is then given the chance to react appropriately.

How to practice urine therapy?

- It is preferable the first urine from the morning because it contains larger amounts of interferon and SPU. This hormone is produced during the sleep time and is an antibiotic and induces the secretion of other hormones. Urine passed during the night before three a.m. should not be used.
- Midstream urine should be used and it is better to use a crystal glass.
- Urine should be sipped like tea and not drunk like water. This will prevent excessive problems in the form of loose stools and other eliminative processes.
- It is necessary to consider the diet menu, for instance, the excess of meat gives to the urine a bad taste. Pungent and salty food as well as excessive protein should be avoided.
- Drink at least one liter of water per day.
- Do not leave the urine longer than 15 minutes because it contaminates with the environment.

Quantity

- To keep oneself healthy, it is ideal to drink daily half a liter of the first urine. This leads to increase the immune system.
- Chronic diseases: drink one liter daily.
- Cancer, AIDS, Lupus: drink two or more liters daily.
- For the children 3 little glasses daily.

The Doctor Inoue treated and cured a 3 years old child who suffered a hopeless leukemia. This boy was very weak, with renal failure and had been treated with chemotherapy during two months. The dose for the boy was 4 glasses daily (1 liter) and a vegetarian diet. According to Doctor Inoue, after 40 days of treatment, the boy was totally recovered and the symptoms of leukemia were completely gone.

Initial adjustment phase:

Prepare the mind by making a resolve to at lease attempt the process and examine your reactions, thoughts and feelings. When you feel mentally prepared to attempt the actual practice, collect some fresh urine and start by rubbing your hands with it. Feel its texture, smell it, and see whether it can actually clean your skin as well as some people claim. After about five minutes wash it off with cold water and feel the skin to see whether the urine has had an effect. Do not use soap after rubbing.

The next phase of adjusting the body and mind is to put one drop onto the tongue. Taste and smell play an important part in assessing its nature. Eventually you should build up the quantity you take in until you can drink a full glass of midstream urine and feel neutral in body and mind. Then you will be ready to start more advanced curriculums.

What are the claims by urine therapy advocates?

Urine therapy advocates claim that to this day, despite the countless number of experiments performed using urine therapy, not a single case has been recorded finding unfavorable effects. In fact, they say that urine therapy might be a remedy for polio, rabies, and tuberculosis, AIDS, growths and cancers, fatigue, anemia, all sorts of urinary diseases, for weight-loss, colds and flu, candida, diabetes, heart disease, digestive problems, prostate trouble, arthritis, glaucoma, rheumatism, cataract, venereal disease, leukemia, malaria, diphtheria, chickenpox, scarlet fever, rheumatic fever, bronchial asthma, orchitis, bright?s disease, jaundice, scurvy, dropsy, burns, rashes, warts, bed-wetting, menstruation trouble, kidney disease, mucus colitis, pyorrhea, gangrene, etc. (http://www.geocities.com/HotSprings/1158/URINE.HTM). In fact, the list of diseases for which urine therapy is said to be effective is around 175 known diseases an extraordinary amount for any type of medical practice.

Sources:

http://www.anael.org/english/urine/index.htm
http://www.vanderbilt.edu/ans/psychology/health_psychology/Urine_Therapy.htm
http://www.naturalhealthtechniques.com/HealingTechniques/Urine_therapy.htm
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Inedia, Breatharianism, Non-Eating, Living on Light, Fasting. Forum Index -> All the other topics All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: