Inedia, Breatharianism, Non-Eating, Living on Light, Fasting. Forum Index Inedia, Breatharianism, Non-Eating, Living on Light, Fasting.
Inediates, Breatharians, Non-Eaters, People Living on Light, Fasting and experimenting with diets.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Various q's to do with JMW book etc...

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Inedia, Breatharianism, Non-Eating, Living on Light, Fasting. Forum Index -> The book "Life Style Without Food" by Joachim M Werdin
View previous topic :: View next topic  
TOTO

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2007 12:26 pm    Post subject: Various q's to do with JMW book etc... Reply with quote

Hi Joachim-

So; here is our dialogue on the forum so others can read it too! I hope others feel benefit from it. Smile
We spoke aboout visualisation, and I have just been reading about it in your book. When you say that the visualisation can differ slightly each time (content) as long as the final result is the same- do you mean here that as long as the final scene in the 'film' is the same each time: or just that, for example, the overall theme of self healing is the same each time?

As an example- lets say that my visualisation is of a healthy, strong physical body- the film is of me visiting an old relative who I havnt seen for a long time; and the expression on her face is of suprise cos of how healthy I look etc etc- each time I visualise this; details may vary- sometimes I wash the dishes for her in the film, sometimes not, sometimes I might go for a drive with her, sometimes not- but the overall THEME is of me being totally physically healed- will this still work, or does the variation cause problems for the subconscious mind??

Next- An important question for all; is that is all the information in your book (which is truly wonderful) things that you have read or seen- and re-written in its totality- or is it all things that you have EXPERIENCED?

When I said recently to you "Surely there are certain physical realities"- what I meant was for example if a person eats a load of mercury in a large amount with a meal; although they might not know they have eaten it (so thoughts/beliefs have nothing to do with it) they will still fall ill and probably die..? Equally someone who eats cooked fat and smokes all their life is likely to develop heart disease- whatever there beliefs/thoughts are- ie physical realities..?

I know we spoke about this a while ago; but I thought it would be a good one for this forum- also I didnt quite get your reply before??! All the way through your book you speak of living on light as being the perfect state for humans- and of leading to perfect health- and yet you yourself are not completely healthy but instead have 'several illnesses'? Pls explain.

I know that you said before that it was a choice- does this mean that if you wanted to live without disease/illness- you could change it quickly with visualisation?

In your book you speak of the importance of deep breathing exercises- the only problem with this in todays toxic world is that when you deep breath, you inevitably breath in more toxins- more exhaust fumes, more pesticiides etc- is it therefore wise to practise deep breathing exercises regularly; or is the oxygen and prana more important than the increase in toxic substances being inhaled? (Lena on her website also talks of the importance of deep breathing and makes reference to the need for balancing antioxidants to offset any increased toxic load//)

You mention in your book that you would like ppl to co-author it; two things I thought would be useful to mention are these- at one point you mention that large meals always make ppl feel lethargic/tired- I agree that this applies to COOKED MEALS, but actually there are many ppl that eat very large amounts of raw meats (upto one pound at a sitting) and enjoy excellent energy levels- even right after eating; simply because the food has the enzymes and bacteria to be broken down with very little effort by the body- indeed; many primitive tribes eat/used to eat (b4 western brothers stopped them)- large amounts of raw buffalo etc and enjoy excellent health and energy levels- also; in modern day ppl who eat a 'primal diet' (c) or a raw paleolithic diet do eat large amounts of food with no adverse effects.
Also; I feel that 'feelings' and 'emotions' are not the same- emotions are a physical response mainly to thoughts- whereas feelings are the langauage of the soul- in my opinion anyway!

You speak of 'detoxification/healing reactions' in your book; which we all know are the reality and birth-pangs of improving health- again a physical reality; when you cleanse your body you get symptoms- in your model of life, should it not be possible to not experience these healing crises, just by not believing they are a neccesary requisite to improving/perfect health??

Lastly; if you dont believe something- but still feel that it will happen- is this enough? For example; if I feel that I am going to heal pysically but have doubts- but the underlying knowing is there- is that enough; or must one banish doubts? Indeed; how does one banish doubts??!

I think thats enough for one day- im in danger of wearing my keyboard out!]]

Thanks Joachim-
Tobes
JMW

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2007 8:43 pm    Post subject: answers Reply with quote

>> When you say that the visualisation can differ slightly each time (content) as long as the final result is the same- do you mean here that as long as the final scene in the 'film' is the same each time: or just that, for example, the overall theme of self healing is the same each time?
The second one. For example, if my goal is to be perfectly healthy, I see myself so in every visualisation even though in situations which are not exactly same.

>> As an example [...] will this still work, or does the variation cause problems for the subconscious mind??
Yes, that will work because the final goal, the healthy body is present in the picture and it is the main thing, not the others like spending tie with another person in different situations.

>> is that is all the information in your book (which is truly wonderful) things that you have read or seen- and re-written in its totality- or is it all things that you have EXPERIENCED?
In general the text of the book comes from my knowledge, so it is information that I have experienced. But there are also things taken directly from the intuition, things that I remember from past, and, I think (not sure what), things that are only information that I possess, based on experiences of other persons.

>> if a person eats a load of mercury in a large amount with a meal; although they might not know they have eaten it (so thoughts/beliefs have nothing to do with it) they will still fall ill and probably die..?
Yes, the probability is high.

>> Equally someone who eats cooked fat and smokes all their life is likely to develop heart disease- whatever there beliefs/thoughts are- ie physical realities..?
Yes, quite possible.
In both cases common programs (mechanisms in the instinct) that function in humans will cause results that we might predict or expect. If these persons believe that what they eat is good for their bodies, the probability to become ill is smaller, but it is still high because common human programs in the instinct are still present there. If these persons would not have the programs, they would never get ill from bad food of that kind. So, the solution would be to remove the program or modify it so as eating things that you mentioned would have only good effects on their bodies.
This explanation is for the intellect, and it works for the intellect's creativity, for visualisation. If we bias ourself higher, in IAM, this thing does not exist any more, because there is no mind and no body (unless IAM creates them).

>> All the way through your book you speak of living on light as being the perfect state for humans- and of leading to perfect health- and yet you yourself are not completely healthy but instead have 'several illnesses'? Pls explain.
I like to play the game called “Life on the Earth in the Universe”. Living without food was just one of my many experiments that I have been doing with my mind and body for decades. So, why not to be ill? Last time, when I felt so much pain that I could not go to the toilet at night, I was laughing a lot too Smile
If you are always perfectly healthy, you do not have the experiences of being ill, and I am interested in having as many experiences as I can go through in this life. Well, since this is just a game ...

>> I know that you said before that it was a choice- does this mean that if you wanted to live without disease/illness- you could change it quickly with visualisation?
I can change it but I don't know how much time I would need to do this.

>> is it therefore wise to practise deep breathing exercises regularly; or is the oxygen and prana more important than the increase in toxic substances being inhaled?
That depends on what your body needs, what is more beneficial for it. Depends also on the place that you stay at the moment.

>> should it not be possible to not experience these healing crises, just by not believing they are a neccesary requisite to improving/perfect health??
That is possible. Some people feel none of the symptoms.

Lastly; if you dont believe something- but still feel that it will happen- is this enough?
No universal solution / answer. This will work differently for different individuals because it depends also on many other factors, like for example, relations to other beings, way of experiencing life, mental state, so called karma, presence of modified programs in the instinct, present and future circumstances, influence of others.

For example; if I feel that I am going to heal pysically but have doubts- but the underlying knowing is there- is that enough; or must one banish doubts?
In general, you will move in direction of being healed.

>> Indeed; how does one banish doubts??!
By building knowledge and by suggestion, hypnoses, visualisation, affirmation etc.
TOTO

PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2007 12:11 pm    Post subject: Visualisation content? Reply with quote

Hi Joachim-

Thankyou for your reply. So; am I to glean from the above that content within a visualisation is not important at all and can change completely each time I do a visualisation?
EG- Lets say my intent, once again, is to heal my physical body- would it still work if everyday the content was totally different- so one day I was visiting an old relative looking/feeling totally healthy- the next day my visualisation was of me at a swimming pool with some friends looking/feeling totally healthy etc- so each day the content in NO WAY resembles the day before other than my intent, my aim being to heal my body totally..?

Thanks-
Tobes
JMW

PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2007 7:41 pm    Post subject: Re: Visualisation content? Reply with quote

TOTO wrote:
So; am I to glean from the above that content within a visualisation is not important at all and can change completely each time I do a visualisation?
Yes, it will work, but please be aware, that I do not guaranty you anything, so yo need to do it in order to experience and gain the knowledgy for youorself. I can only give you this information.
Jose Munoz

PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2011 11:58 am    Post subject: Life Style Without Food Reply with quote

Dear All;

I am new in this Forum. I would like to know how can I get the book " life style without food "

Is there any link to get it ?
JMW

PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2011 8:27 pm    Post subject: link Reply with quote

Yes, links on this forum and easy to find it when searching on the internet. All for free Smile
In English, at the bottom of this page:
http://breatharian.info/

In other languages:
http://inedia.info
Tatyana Danina

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2012 1:07 pm    Post subject: mechanism of not-eating Reply with quote

Joachim!
You are a great fellow!
In my opinion, today it is one of the best books about not taking food.
I'm in this thread for a long time. I can live only on the juices, eat once a day and a day. That's what I'm doing. Especially when I'm writing a book.
But a number of practical issues I was not fully realized - perhaps due to lack of time.
Your book help me re-think own experience compare with others. Find some bugs.
Thank you so much!
I already wrote in a letter to you about how Ascended Masters of Trans Himalayan School understand the mechanism is not eating. With one of them I mentally connected.
With your permission, here is the text of the letter.

Still in 2008 in the course of meditation I has been informed about processes taking place in the human body of bretharian man.

Here is a quote from his work:

When you go to breatharianism, in the human body two cycles - photosynthesis of plants and respiration of animals - are closed together. Appointment of photosynthesis - synthesis of organic molecules from carbon dioxide and water. Appointment of breath - to heat the body by removing the photons from oxygen in hemoglobin. But breathing side effect - the energy flowing into the cell and the heating up of the molecule, destroys them to carbon dioxide and water. In the body of breatharian cycle is completed. Carbon dioxide gas and water are going to build organic matter. And then again the organic molecules destroyed to carbon dioxide and water, and it is all in one body.
But usual people have just breathing and destruction, there is no synthesis of molecules. And the plants have only synthesis, no heating theirs bodies.

All of the Ascended Masters do not eat.
We can assume that this quality is their mandatory attribute.
And Jesus and Buddha did not eat.

Another quote:
"Jesus then told to his apostles of the changes in his body. But metaphorically, with the help of parables and allegories. Superhuman body he called the" new fur "(Matthew 9:16-17) and" new clothes ", the human body , respectively, as "shabby fur" and "shabby clothes" (The Gospel of Matthew, 9:16-17). The elementary particles of Atmic and Monadic Plans (or another body of "Angels" nature) joining to the chemical elements of the cerebral cortex - the "young wine" and "patch from unbleached fabric." He also said that "...no one sews a patch of worn-out clothes from unbleached fabrics. Otherwise, re-sewn will tear off from old , and the rent is made worse. Do not pour new wine into old bottles: else the bottles break, and the wine follows, and the bottles perish: but new wine pour into new wineskins, and both are preserved "(" The Gospel of Matthew, ibid.)". So saying, he meant danger for the life of the human body the integration into the neurons of the cortex the elementary particles of the top two plans because in the bodies of the entities of the upper Plans dominate particles with fields of Repulsion, ie emitting ether. Particles with Repulsion Fields, joining to the chemical elements, thus they heat them, emitted by the etherwaves. "

Yours, Tatiana

If you are interested, here are links to four articles from my site devoted to the ideas of not eating and transformation of the human body:

newezo.ru/?cat=104 Unlimited fasting

newezo.ru/?cat=105 Warning of danger unlimited fast. Absolute contraindications.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Inedia, Breatharianism, Non-Eating, Living on Light, Fasting. Forum Index -> The book "Life Style Without Food" by Joachim M Werdin All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: