Inedia, Breatharianism, Non-Eating, Living on Light, Fasting. Forum Index Inedia, Breatharianism, Non-Eating, Living on Light, Fasting.
Inediates, Breatharians, Non-Eaters, People Living on Light, Fasting and experimenting with diets.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

immortality

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Inedia, Breatharianism, Non-Eating, Living on Light, Fasting. Forum Index -> Personal Experience
View previous topic :: View next topic  
PranaChild

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2012 8:52 pm    Post subject: immortality Reply with quote

Whenever I fast I start to feel like a little child. And, to be honest, sort of like an alien at the same time. I get attracted to toys and games lol. One time I looked in the mirror and didn't recognize myself. I looked 5 or 10 years younger and to be quite honest I looked like a different species. I knew then that I was one of these "immortals" My body won't quit on me no matter what I do to it. I don't get sick, etc. , I don't get hurt, and there's been numerous times I "should have." IT's like this switch turned on when I sungazed/dry fasted/barefoot walked that food was keeping me attached to the earth. I had this urgency to get away and find solitude/isolation. But then I started eating again, got attached to my family, and low and behold, now I'm living at home and I am all confused because I don't have anything in common with my family anymore and they think I'm crazy. I dont do the 40 hour work week thing, the only thing I really want to focus on is getting my body clean, and I feel I need to be in nature, pretty much solitude to do that. I wanted to buy land in S. America that people could just come and live and be for free or donation or whatever. People that just want to cleanse and do whatever else they want. I don't wanna play the damn food game anymore. But I also don't feel I can be/work in regular civilzation. Even when I get in a car it seems so primitive. I know I will be able to transport myself wherever I want.....eventually. Hmmm where to go?
jeffrey.sand

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2012 12:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

What about that place Evelyn and Steve were suppose to setup?
PranaChild

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2012 5:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

That would be cool...I wonder how that would go
RICKLFF

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2012 3:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm also very curious about their new place.
It would be extremely attractive for several people.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Inedia, Breatharianism, Non-Eating, Living on Light, Fasting. Forum Index -> Personal Experience All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: