Inedia, Breatharianism, Non-Eating, Living on Light, Fasting. Forum Index Inedia, Breatharianism, Non-Eating, Living on Light, Fasting.
Inediates, Breatharians, Non-Eaters, People Living on Light, Fasting and experimenting with diets.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Flavors: The emotional obstacle!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Inedia, Breatharianism, Non-Eating, Living on Light, Fasting. Forum Index -> Inedia, Breatharianism, non-eating, fasting
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ric.Brasil

PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2006 4:46 am    Post subject: Flavors: The emotional obstacle! Reply with quote

According to my own experience and through the experience of most of those who have done the 21 days process and who go back to eating after weeks, months or years, I think this topic is very important to all those who live or intend to live from "pranic energy".

We can?t ignore that our dependence on flavors started at our mother's breasts. The feeling of protection and our own relation to the external phase of the existence begins thereabouts?
All those who want to have this experience with ?pranic nourishment?, should to do an intense self-training in order to get himself free one from the emotional conflicts that arise with the flavor?s absence!

I knew that this possibility is a fact, but I couldn?t imagine how difficult it would be! And now I am studying all possibilities to solve this problem, which I consider the hardest since I started this ?solar crossroads?!

I hope some sincere opinions or knowledge can help all those who would like to start this journey, but without suffering or giving up, after all the previous efforts and rewarding victories over the 21 day process!
Thanks,
Ric. Very Happy
Arhat

PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2006 8:31 pm    Post subject: JWM's book. Addictions and habits ... Reply with quote

Ricardo...

Good that you mention that, as part of your experience.
In JWM's book he covers much about these questions.
The topic I am talking is about ADDICTIONS and HABITS, they are in the pages 72 and 73 in the last PDF version that I downloaded.

Those who didn't see where the free download is located, Joachim created a topic about the book, and in the first post of the topic there are different file alternatives to be downloaded. I use the pdf file.
See the download page here:

http://forum.breatharian.info/viewtopic.php?t=7

Last edited by Arhat on Fri Mar 17, 2006 6:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Ric.Brasil

PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2006 2:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you, Arhat...
So good and very interesting considerations!
Fraternal hug,
Ric
Malika

PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2006 5:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Ric, What I have personally discovered on this pranic nourishment journey is that the eating of food on one level for most people is a strong emotional addiction, just think a lot of the time we desire to eat food for no other reason other than the enjoyment of the sensation creates on out taste buds, even though the physical body may not require that food and very likely is detrimental to the bio-system and our cells. This emotional addiction has been forged over many lifetimes. We also eat just from sheer habit , because we believe we need to and in social situations where food is offered to us and we feel obliged to eat it and because ?food just happens to be there?. All these are challenges for the pranic nourisher.

I think a lot just depends on our own will power and how strongly we want to move beyond the addiction of food, Is that being in denial of taste sensation? The whole LOL can be operated on many different levels, everyone is different and has different agendas, as some of us still like to enjoy social interaction with others, inevitably food is involved in such situations and many of us may still share a once- weekly or once-monthly meals with family and/or friends for bonding and to avoid alienation from those we are close to. Once we have established a strong pranic flow through our bio-system healthily feeding every cell and have gone several months eating nothing at all or a very, very minimal amount with no detrimental effects to our health or no major weight loss and this has been entrenched and re-programmed in cellular memory (as our cells already know we can do this) then we are free from the need to eat food, and have wonderful tools at our disposal that we don?t desire to eat as we feel healthier this way, we are not polluting our body with the toxins associated with eating, should there be a famine we will be okay, hence the benefit of everyone being able to live from prana alone, we can save money on food and food related expenses if we need to budget due to a limited income, and all the benefits on the spiritual, mental, emotional levels dicussed previously ? So for me there are no hard and fast rules, the most important thing for me is ?being free from the need to eat?.

Malika
Ric.Brasil

PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2006 2:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Malika?
Thank you very much for your considerations and such a fraternal answer to my questions! I agree with you in all that you wrote? But I think that what happened to me is very different than what happens to other persons s I came to know so far!

When I read your message I perceived that I had not managed to explain exactly what I intended, concerning my difficultry with "flavors".

I have never had problems with this social question that involves food and after the first week of the 21 day process I never felt hungry or desire for to eat anymore? I wasn`t needing to fight with desires!!! (Can you understand me now?!) After forty days a ?strong depression? started, increasing day by day and I couldn?t stop it! I had an insight that it was happening because unconsciously the emotions associated with the flavors were coming out of the subconscious mind.

Joachim wrote in his book: ?If you know that you can live without any food, then you are probably free of addictions to sugar, salt, nicotine, alcohol, drugs, overeating etc.?.

I disagree with that (at least in my case), because I am absolutely sure that food isn?t necessary for my perfect health and ideal weight but still I experienced that inexplicable depression! Probably the insight was correct because after experimenting some flavors, mostly salty, I stopped having that inexplicable emotional problem! But, the medication that I was taking before starting the process, after experiencing the flavors I was in need again?

But all is the same over the fantastic increased physical resistance that I have now, after finishing the 21 day process! As I wrote before, I am doing the same daily exercise of ?pranic breathing?, looking every morning at the sun and doing also the constant programming for my ?elemental being?, commanding that he gets all what I need for my perfect health from ?solar energy? and from the ?golden-white vital energy? that enter for our 7th chakra!

All is fantastic now, because I eat or drink when and what I want and immediately I command the ?body consciousness? that all what I ingest via oral, be solid or liquid, be eliminated intact and easily!

Well, now I am studying a way for LOL without problems with the depression, because before I felt myself lighter and free!
With FAITH and PERSISTENCE? all is possible, right?!
Thanks and fraternal hugs to all,
Ric Very Happy
elohimself144

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2012 11:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hmm depression
I wonder if the depression was aroused by a new upsurge of energy within the system that wasn't able to flow before, causing old untended emotions from the past to bubble up to the surface in order to be processed by the conscious mind so that the being can operate on a higher frequency of love than one could previously.
I have experienced great releases of feeling after successfully eliminating certain limiting foods from my diet. It allows the prana to flow thru the channels in an easier way. Eventually this kundalini experience comes to a blockage that needs a little more work, and the symptoms of that blockage can manifest as depression depending on the emotional issues that are involved with that blockage.
Going back to eating is a way to relieve this great upsurge of energy by giving the body a duty to perform that will require some of that energy to serve another purpose. for example 100% of your energy which is unobstructed by the task of digestion will be moving thru the chakras to remove deeper blockages, when you are experiencing inedia. But once you eat, then perhaps 40% of that energy must now go to digestion and the other 60% is moving thru the chakras trying to heal a blockage. where there is more energy to remove blockage there will be more energy experienced as disharmony wherever a blockage has not been fixed

Sounds right doesn't it?

With deep breathing pranayama and exercise, the breath can move more prana thru the channels at a quicker pace. Which makes me wonder also, if you are living a sedentary life or an active life. An active life is full of fun and love, but an idle body has no purpose and there will be no reason for the body to move energy.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Inedia, Breatharianism, Non-Eating, Living on Light, Fasting. Forum Index -> Inedia, Breatharianism, non-eating, fasting All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: