Inedia, Breatharianism, Non-Eating, Living on Light, Fasting. Forum Index Inedia, Breatharianism, Non-Eating, Living on Light, Fasting.
Inediates, Breatharians, Non-Eaters, People Living on Light, Fasting and experimenting with diets.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Personal Experience

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Inedia, Breatharianism, Non-Eating, Living on Light, Fasting. Forum Index -> Personal Experience
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Breatheasy

PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2011 4:15 am    Post subject: Personal Experience Reply with quote

Hello everyone. I'm just coming into the forum, and have been reading your posts and learning so much. I want to especially thank JMW for LSWF, which gave me so much insight, I felt the 40 day water fast would be easeful, and it is, so far.

I've always been health conscious, but at the beginning of this year, I realized I was overweight for a reason. So I began to be curious about my relationship to food. Then I decided to prepare myself for a 40 day water fast this summer. In my search for guidance I was led to this website. What a treasure house of insight and experience!

I first got off meat, then began a 40 day raw food using the Conscious Eating practice JMW lays out in his book. BTW, just reading LSWF shifted my paradigm around food. Then the CE practice cut my intake up to 75%! I enjoyed every morsel and felt completely satisfied, AND lost 10 lbs. It was so easeful.

One week before I started the water fast, I did an intense colon cleanse, ending it with a gall bladder liver flush. So far the water fast has been fairly easeful with lots of learnings. I have created a blog with all the details of my experiment if any are interested. It's called Journey to Neverfood.blogspot.com

I would LOVE your comments, insights, and thoughts. That would be very helpful. Thank you, JMW, for creating this awesome support group and resource. May we all serve this highest good in serving our highest good.[/url]
Emilie

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2012 2:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you Linda!
I will read you.
Here is the link to your blog:
http://journeytoneverfood.blogspot.be/
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Inedia, Breatharianism, Non-Eating, Living on Light, Fasting. Forum Index -> Personal Experience All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: