Inedia, Breatharianism, Non-Eating, Living on Light, Fasting. Forum Index Inedia, Breatharianism, Non-Eating, Living on Light, Fasting.
Inediates, Breatharians, Non-Eaters, People Living on Light, Fasting and experimenting with diets.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Onward from where I am

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Inedia, Breatharianism, Non-Eating, Living on Light, Fasting. Forum Index -> Personal Experience
View previous topic :: View next topic  
elohimself144

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2012 7:40 pm    Post subject: Onward from where I am Reply with quote

Hello Everyone
I am becoming very sensitive to everything. Just the slightest amount of over-abundance in consumption can really take a toll on my body. Just the slightest under-provision can cause my muscles to ache with weakness, from what appears to be lack of calories. But i tend to keep myself on the abundant side so that i don't under-nourish myself and become weak. I follow the Mucusless Diet Healing System by Arnold Ehret- circa 1920's. My diet has become limited to Steamed and Raw - Fruits (fresh, dried, frozen), Vegetables (starchless), Nuts (soaked), and either Sweet Potato or Quinoa for times of need when the amount of fruits and veggies is not enough for the work i must do. The latter foods are on the wane, because they are the heaviest foods i can eat with minimal side effects. I work in the garden 5 days per week, on a friends farm, this allows me to have a home away from the city, and try to grow my own food so that i can have a relationship with what goes into my body. And i usually have a fast for one day on the Sabbath. When i fast i become so open and aware, My inharmonies are slowly eliminated as the fasting progresses, I am beginning to see that inedia will be eazy if i can just find the time to undergo The Process.
Heavy Food really throws me off balance, fruit and vegetables heal me. There is a part of me that really just wishes i could eat whatever people normally eat and i will be just fine. But whenever i have even the slightest over-nourishment of a simple bowl of Quinoa, it can make the pores of my skin all stuffy, my face disheveled, the bags under my eyes slightly swollen, and my vigor and joy disappear. This effect usually happens when i have a heavy meal before bed, so i usually will have a salad with steamed veggies for dinner.
I sometimes use cannabis as a spiritual sacrament because it has an effect on the consciousness, however i usually will Ingest it, because the experience is more clean and clear. Just one inhalation of the smoke can make me dumb-high for hours. Depending on how much i Ingest: i can experience a slight uplift in Joy, to a completely humbling and opening experience to the subtleties of the natural world and its many levels of consciousness.
I sun-gazed everyday for about 6 months back in 2009, then i moved to a region that was more cloudy at dawn and dusk. This had an incredible effect on my consciousness and abilities to sense and utilize subtle vibrations. I also enjoy sunbathing, sleeping outside to dream with fresh air, pooping in the ground, walking barefoot, and bathing in fresh living water (warm & cold).
The temptation of other foods is heavy, not only that, but this temptation involves other things, like video-games all day, or movies late into the night, even sexually- with moments of vivid fantasy along with masturbation, which often leads to a dissipation of sexual energy through the lower chakras. It seems the addictions that i have are for one thing, and that is the feeling of loosing life-force, or as the scriptures say "Wasting ones substance in riotous living". I do feel like the Prodigal Son trying to make my way back to the Fathers House, but inquiring more debts along the way. It is as the farmer who plows the field and then looks back to the former life, but if he does not prepare the garden he will not taste heaven.
I wonder if anyone else experiences this difficulty of letting go...
Rick

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2012 7:42 pm    Post subject: elohimself144 Reply with quote

Are you an Essene? I thought I'd ask because much of you post has the writing of one. Peace be unto you, Rick
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Inedia, Breatharianism, Non-Eating, Living on Light, Fasting. Forum Index -> Personal Experience All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: