Inedia, Breatharianism, Non-Eating, Living on Light, Fasting. Forum Index Inedia, Breatharianism, Non-Eating, Living on Light, Fasting.
Inediates, Breatharians, Non-Eaters, People Living on Light, Fasting and experimenting with diets.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Just let go
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Inedia, Breatharianism, Non-Eating, Living on Light, Fasting. Forum Index -> People called inediates, breatharians, non-eaters
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Bhairavananda

PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2009 11:30 pm    Post subject: From the book "My life in orange",by Tim Guest. Reply with quote

"By 1981,when my mother and i were at the Ashram,Bhagwan was telling more jokes - most cribbed from Playboy and Penthouse.He said:"My whole approach is that of humour.And the greatest religious quality is a sense of humour.Not truth" - a roll of laughter in the background - "not God.Not virtue.A sense of humour.If we can build a whole earth with laughter,of dancing and singing people;singing and swinging" - more laughter - "a carnival of joy.A festival of lights.We will have brought for the first time a true sense of religiousness to the Earth." "
butterflyheart

PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2009 6:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Laughter could just well be the best ever medicine, another gem from Hara.
RMan

PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2009 7:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, it looks like I'm not the only person returning home after a while Very Happy
Cameron.NZ

PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2012 8:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have really appreciated reading these posts; your history has given me so much hope! Thank you. Very Happy
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Inedia, Breatharianism, Non-Eating, Living on Light, Fasting. Forum Index -> People called inediates, breatharians, non-eaters All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: