Inedia, Breatharianism, Non-Eating, Living on Light, Fasting. Forum Index Inedia, Breatharianism, Non-Eating, Living on Light, Fasting.
Inediates, Breatharians, Non-Eaters, People Living on Light, Fasting and experimenting with diets.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Breatharian Congress (3-4 May 2013, Moscow)

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Inedia, Breatharianism, Non-Eating, Living on Light, Fasting. Forum Index -> Meetings, Centers, Locations, Links etc. related to this forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
SergeyMartynov

PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2012 4:00 pm    Post subject: Breatharian Congress (3-4 May 2013, Moscow) Reply with quote

My name is Sergey. I work with Russian breatharian teacher Olga Podorovskaya.

We arrange international Breatharian Congress at 3-4 May 2013 in Moscow. There will be best bretharian teachers from different countries.

Website is in the pipe-line.
If any questions please contact with me: olga.shak.english@gmail.com

More about Olga here:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2S0OL1el9oU

Last edited by SergeyMartynov on Sat Dec 15, 2012 7:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
sheen

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2012 2:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Watched the video on youtube. Wonderful.

As Elitom Ben Yisrael says: "Breatharianism is prolongued meditation", and this nice and enlightened woman from Russia is a clear example of that.

It surprised me that she is using a mobile phone. Isn't she aware of the harmful effects of microwave radiations?

Cheers.
PranaChild

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2012 7:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm wondering the same thing. Since my long periods of not eating or drinking, I have painful experiences using technology. How do these breatharians use phone, computer, ipod, television, etc? I get lots of headaches, pains in my uterus especially...
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Inedia, Breatharianism, Non-Eating, Living on Light, Fasting. Forum Index -> Meetings, Centers, Locations, Links etc. related to this forum All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: