Inedia, Breatharianism, Non-Eating, Living on Light, Fasting. Forum Index Inedia, Breatharianism, Non-Eating, Living on Light, Fasting.
Inediates, Breatharians, Non-Eaters, People Living on Light, Fasting and experimenting with diets.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Influence of environment of diet, eating cravings?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Inedia, Breatharianism, Non-Eating, Living on Light, Fasting. Forum Index -> My (fasting, dieting, eating, starving) Experience
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Lianna

PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2012 9:48 pm    Post subject: Influence of environment of diet, eating cravings? Reply with quote

Has someone experienced, that the enviroment has an influence of ones diet, eating cravings?

At the moment, I think so, because, while staying here with an friend, I have all the time cravings for sweets, this afternoon, I have cooked something again for the first time since months, years, because I had the feeling, I need something to stop with sweets...

When I was allone, I had no cravings for sweets for years, cooking had turn me off more and more, so it was easy, to go more and more to raw...

Then I came together with my former friend, I falled a while back to cooked food, but even there where a lot of time, where I had no problems with eating only raw things, fruits, wanted no sweets...

And it was easier to resist the cravings...

But now... itīs f###### difficult...

I have the feeling, it is the place here... and may be his vibes... he is so much unconsciouse, then itīs muddy all there, and here are four meat eating cats, which may be also have the wrong vibes...

Fortunately will I fly away to Thailand at the beginning of the next year, so Iīm again allone... hope, I can there go back to raw/fruits, may be I can try more, if I get the right place for it there...
Cameron.NZ

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2013 10:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That's really interesting, Lianna... and hopefully by now you're in a place where you can shift and move as you wish..

I'm wondering if the state of being fed by prana is in actually a delicate one, because of a higher vibration. Although more personal power and energy is actually demonstrated, it seems that my desires for different foods when certain others are around is wild! By myself, I can stay fasting, or just liquids, so easily. When my husband is home, it's more of a challenge, and I find fruits and then nuts move into my mouth... With others, there's a real desire for sweet things...

Just wondering out loud ........... Smile
Lianna

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2013 10:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
That's really interesting, Lianna... and hopefully by now you're in a place where you can shift and move as you wish..

No, sadly not. Thailand isnīt also the right place, Iīm waiting for my flight back to Europe, I have to do some things there, and then, I want to go to Scandinavia, as I had planed it so long time ago... Hope, there I will find the right place...

Quote:
I'm wondering if the state of being fed by prana is in actually a delicate one, because of a higher vibration. Although more personal power and energy is actually demonstrated, it seems that my desires for different foods when certain others are around is wild! By myself, I can stay fasting, or just liquids, so easily. When my husband is home, it's more of a challenge, and I find fruits and then nuts move into my mouth... With others, there's a real desire for sweet things...

Interessting... may be it is because to look "normal" for the others? Or because of to much stress because of the others around you?
Lianna

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2013 4:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

What I wanted to add:

I have become really aware of that heavy effect of cooked or non natural food, it feels always really heavy, like I had eaten stones or so and have a ton of ballast inside me... and I become weak from it... and Iīm thinking always after it, what a nonsens...

When I eat fruits, then there is no heavy effect... or no, depends also on the fruit I eat... it seems, banans feel heavier than pears... pears seems the best fruit of all for me at the moment... they donīt feel heavy inside me, and I donīt feel weak after eating them...

Ah, and what I also have noticed the last days, also water can make me weak, if I drink to much from it...

Just imagine, what happens, if I stop with all of that... if I would start to levitate, because of no more heaviness...?! Wink Mr. Green
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Inedia, Breatharianism, Non-Eating, Living on Light, Fasting. Forum Index -> My (fasting, dieting, eating, starving) Experience All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: