Inedia, Breatharianism, Non-Eating, Living on Light, Fasting. Forum Index Inedia, Breatharianism, Non-Eating, Living on Light, Fasting.
Inediates, Breatharians, Non-Eaters, People Living on Light, Fasting and experimenting with diets.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Soups?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Inedia, Breatharianism, Non-Eating, Living on Light, Fasting. Forum Index -> Inedia, Breatharianism, non-eating, fasting
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Lianna

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2013 12:47 pm    Post subject: Soups? Reply with quote

Hello,

I have read, that eating soups are a stage between raw food and living on Prana. But soups arnīt cooked food? Or means this, to eat only the liquid without any solid food in it, as a lighter form of food?

Iīm a bit confused about that... Confused
tomasz

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2013 6:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

But is there a problem if one says that this stage was eating pizza?
sheen

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2013 4:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mmm... stages... I find more difficult to stay on a "stage" than to stop eating completely. Because food is such a hard drug that once I eat something I cannot stop stuffing things into my mouth. No matter if it's vegan food, raw or even juices. Food calls for more food, it works exactly as any other drug.

Well, this is my personal opinion based on my personal experience. Maybe I am on this final stage where there's no valid excuse to delay breatharianism anymore.
PranaChild

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2013 6:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah, Deshimaru I am in the same boat. Even though I did my 21 day dry stint of no food or water, going back to food and I'm....addicted. Even if I try to just drink tea, then I want tea with honey, then I want .... you know, the domino affect. It's hard to live in a world of food addicts, I think that's why I just keep eating with people. I don't want to explain it anymore. I ended up in Hawaii now and have a good place to start again, though. It's temporary, but I can at least start the process. Then I'm "homeless" again. Perhaps that's part of my test with this lifestyle. Why does the mountain cave always sound so blissful LOL

Love to you all
Cameron.NZ

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2013 7:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

OMG Deshimaru and PranaChild... my words exactly!! I'm fine 'until' the first sip, or bite, and then it all goes downhill from there. I've really been watching this closely the past 3-4 days, and how one act of taste leads to another and yet another. What an incredible addiction!!!

Thanks for being around, all of you... you're all lifesavers - just having you to share this experience with is immeasurable Smile

Cameron
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Inedia, Breatharianism, Non-Eating, Living on Light, Fasting. Forum Index -> Inedia, Breatharianism, non-eating, fasting All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: