Inedia, Breatharianism, Non-Eating, Living on Light, Fasting. Forum Index Inedia, Breatharianism, Non-Eating, Living on Light, Fasting.
Inediates, Breatharians, Non-Eaters, People Living on Light, Fasting and experimenting with diets.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Struggling to transition, but I have hope.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Inedia, Breatharianism, Non-Eating, Living on Light, Fasting. Forum Index -> Personal Experience
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Jonathan

PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2012 8:33 pm    Post subject: Struggling to transition, but I have hope. Reply with quote

Hello everyone.

Being food free is an objective that is impossible for me right now. As some of you know, I am schizophrenic, and my health mixted with my medications, makes it impossible right now to transition.

When I tried the conscious eating for a month it worked, but I ended up at the hospital, and had to stop. My body cannot pass the high vibrations that come with being food free. My schizophrenia is a major blockage in my energy body, and it becomes very active if my vibration go up too much.

I'm a long time meditator, and I have encountered the same problem when I try to do intensive meditation. My vibrations go up, and my schizophrenia becomes very active.

I wonder if any of you have information that can help me. Right now I dont know how to approach this problem.

The thing is I dont like eating. Most of the time I'm discusted when I have to do the groceries. I feel my body is rejecting food, but at the same time my medication's major side effect is weight gain, my meds make me very hungry basically. So on one hand I dont like to eat, but my meds cause me to eat. A most uncomfortable situation...

If anyone has info that can help, please share.

Namaste.
PranaChild

PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2012 7:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi
I have a long history of depession/anxiety/bipolar. I was on and off medication for 5 or so years. The suicidal thoughts, anger, etc always peeked through, though. So then I explored diet all the way until I got to NO FOOD. It has been an extreme challenge for me. I just went a month no food or water (because I know I don't need it) minus a few days I tried having fruit and water but just messed me up.

What started happening was everything was turning beautiful and clear... my mind, my body, my face, etc. My creativity started to explode and I have all these thoughts about all these things I could do with my life. But these are all mixed with a questioning of everything..."why do you need this and/or that, why do you want money, just go into the wilderness and keep fasting" I also start disliking artificial (city) lights. I want to be outside all the time, and i just get all around confused about how I am supposed to be an example in "society" when i'm afraid to tell people that I am a breatharian anyway! so i am not sure what to say besides the detox is quite confusing for the "mentally unstaable." My thoughts have a spectrum of many things and i'm not sure which one to ever go with because nothing really makes sense! I also have felt i will even leave my body, so i'm a really tough one.

I just empathize with you a lot because i know the side affects of meds..the weight gain, etc. Its horrible. So I'm trying to continue non eating but the mind detox is quite the ride.. Sad
Jonathan

PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2012 3:15 am    Post subject: Thanks Reply with quote

Thank you Pranachild.
Airnalize

PostPosted: Fri Mar 01, 2013 1:36 am    Post subject: Maybe the frequency is the key? Reply with quote

Dear beautiful beings

I see a pattern in your sharings: your mental condition is blocking your access to the higher frequency. It seems to me that the most important thing for you is to get the love and accept of your lower frequency to pull through. So instead of giving your energy to disgust, then give the food that you eat and the medicin that you have to ingest a lot of love. The way I see it, loving it will raise the frequency of that area and gradually you will be more free to move on. Love and accept is light and high frequency - loathing and disgust is dark and heavy.

Does that make sense ?

I send you my warmth and LOVE
Ernalise
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Inedia, Breatharianism, Non-Eating, Living on Light, Fasting. Forum Index -> Personal Experience All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: