Inedia, Breatharianism, Non-Eating, Living on Light, Fasting. Forum Index Inedia, Breatharianism, Non-Eating, Living on Light, Fasting.
Inediates, Breatharians, Non-Eaters, People Living on Light, Fasting and experimenting with diets.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

breatharianism, eating and definitions

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Inedia, Breatharianism, Non-Eating, Living on Light, Fasting. Forum Index -> Inedia, Breatharianism, non-eating, fasting
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Timoteus Dobsonius

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2006 8:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

But I don't understand - if breatharianism / inedia has got nothing to do with not eating or drinking, why is it called inedia and breatharianism?

Inedia means not eating food, and breatharianism means living on air or sunlight or prana or whatever, and not eating food or drinking water, so ow can you say that a publication called breatharian.info isn't about breatharianism?

Please help me to understand this, Joachim.
JMW

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2006 9:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

According to definitions that I am using (please, read them in the book or here: http://forum.breatharian.info/viewtopic.php?t=18 ) the words “breatharianism” and “inedia” do concern eating and drinking. Other persons may use these words with different definitions. If you do not ask them to define the words, you may misunderstand what they are talking about.

Timoteus Dobsonius wrote:
ow can you say that a publication called breatharian.info isn't about breatharianism?
Please, show me where I said that, so that I can explain.
Timoteus Dobsonius

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2006 3:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SEMINAR - ADAPTING FOR LIVING WITHOUT FOOD

That's where you said it, Joachim - in the title of this thread!!!

I am now very confused, and am begging you to help me understand this puzzling situation I am in here .. if breatharianism isn't about whether people eat or not, why are we using a forum thread about a Seminar called Adapting for Living Without Food? If this isn't to do with not eating and drinking what is it?

Joachim, how can you say that a seminar called 'Adapting for Life without Food' isn't about breatharianism? wHAT IS IT ABOUT??????????
JMW

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2006 4:10 pm    Post subject: misunderstanding Reply with quote

Well, I feel there is a misunderstanding concerning definitions of words that I am using or I just do not get your point. So, let me answer as clearly as I can (using English). Or might this be caused by me thinking in Polish and translating to English?
Smile

That's where you said it, Joachim - in the title of this thread!!!
The title says that the seminar topic concerns living without food and adapting to this way of living. The title does not use the word “breatharianism” but, of course, according to the definitions I am using, it is realted.

I am now very confused
Me too because I still do not understand, what you want me to explain Smile.

am begging you to help me understand
Please, no need to beg Smile, just ask me and I answer as well as I am able to.

if breatharianism isn't about whether people eat or not
This is the definition that I use:
“Breatharianism – a concept about ability of (not only) a human to live without any food and without any drink, but air is needed. “
I believe that this definition clearly explains that breatharianism IS about eating / non-eating. Although breatharianism is not exclusively limited to eating / non-eating matter, it is about eating / non-eating. So, in other words, I do agree with you when you say that breatharianism is about eating / non-eating.

If this isn't to do with not eating and drinking
It IS, as I have been saying since you started to ask me about it. Or may be I still do not get your point.

how can you say that a seminar called 'Adapting for Life without Food' isn't about breatharianism?
Exactly, where is the sentence in which I say that? I wouldn't formulate such a sentence since breatharianism and “Life without Food” are related and as so we can say that one is about the other.

Well, I hope I have explained this sufficiently well. If not, then I am sorry, so please give me a call on Skype “joachimwerdin” and I will try in spoken language.
Airnalize

PostPosted: Fri Mar 01, 2013 3:01 am    Post subject: breath - breathing, the movement not the air Reply with quote

Hi

I feel in my body that it is the movement of the lungs and the upper body that is pulling the energy into materialization rather than the air playing the role of conduktor for prana. So breatharian is about breathing not about air.

This idea has loomed into excistance from the back of my mind where I have stored the information about Koothumi's "permanent atom". This is information from the theosofs and Koothumi is one of their masters from the other side. (am not sure if I spell his name right).

Steve Torrent expresses this in another thread. Here he says:

"The easiest way to see this is to think about what feeds the SMALLEST part of the body. What feeds the smallest part of us, feeds ALL of us. It definitely is NOT food and we definitely don't know what it is either. If someone can state how the planets continue their unending revolution around the star then they will also explain what keeps atoms in their constant spin and then they will know what is powering the body. "

So in a way we can say that what feeds us is gravitational pull.
Laughing

link: http://forum.breatharian.info/viewtopic.php?t=746

That is spot on what I have concluded in my musings.

Thank you for this amazing and wonderful site.

Kind and loving greetings
Ernalise
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Inedia, Breatharianism, Non-Eating, Living on Light, Fasting. Forum Index -> Inedia, Breatharianism, non-eating, fasting All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: