Inedia, Breatharianism, Non-Eating, Living on Light, Fasting. Forum Index Inedia, Breatharianism, Non-Eating, Living on Light, Fasting.
Inediates, Breatharians, Non-Eaters, People Living on Light, Fasting and experimenting with diets.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Breatharian Body/Consciouness Interlink

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Inedia, Breatharianism, Non-Eating, Living on Light, Fasting. Forum Index -> My (fasting, dieting, eating, starving) Experience
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Zachary

PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2013 8:38 am    Post subject: Breatharian Body/Consciouness Interlink Reply with quote

Well here it is...

After 3 days dry( with no water ) I can see the breatharian part of my body activates and super consciousness evokes..it is only when there is no water seeping in my stomach.. I wonder why the element alies choose this.... I am seeing now they are testing me with water in, very exciting speaking with them about this..
They are seeing my body materialize slowly with a soft air like bed which allows the body cells to regrow the holes I had in my throat which isn't cancer but a unfinished growth stage. My dogs paws turned back to pink too while sleeping on a air bed.

I highly recommend it...

Enjoy !
Philos

PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2013 10:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

cool stuff! dry fasting is certainly the pinnacle!
what dietary transition program do you plan to
adhere to when you're coming off the dry fast?
sheen

PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2013 11:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dry or urine fasting is the only treatment that can be considered as a true panacea. It's leting the natural powers of the body heal itself. It's the medicine of the gods.
Zachary

PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2013 7:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Philos---
Iam mineralizing so I am taking sea salt and small amounts of fruits and veggies... And herbs..
Deshimaru--
All about the connection, I hear there is powers in the urine activate growth once swallowed.
Cameron.NZ

PostPosted: Wed Mar 13, 2013 5:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Today is my first day of nothing... no food, no water. I'm surprised at how very calm and peaceful I feel -- and I'm also surprised at how much I'm thinking about food!! Grapes in particular.. Hmmm, don't know what that's about. Spent time in the sun, bathed in the stream on our property, just want this feeling to continue..
sheen

PostPosted: Wed Mar 13, 2013 7:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Cameron.

For my experience, first and second days on nothing are delightful. Problems arise on third day and get worse until day 5, when a kind of "barrier" is crossed. Then it's up to me to continue indefinitely.

I have tried this many times, but everytime I reach the point of no return I just give it up. Maybe I am not ready for such "nothingness" yet.

Now I have changed the strategy and have been on liquids for the last week. Fruit juices, rice milk and some tea. It's ok. I'm having detox symptoms but I don't feel too bad.

I will maintain this liquid diet at least until I'll get cured from several health issues that are more serious than I previously thought. Then... who knows. Maybe I'll have changed my mind in a way that I cannot imagine now, and I am ready for the final step. Or perhaps I go back to a raw vegan diet. I really don't care much about it.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Inedia, Breatharianism, Non-Eating, Living on Light, Fasting. Forum Index -> My (fasting, dieting, eating, starving) Experience All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: