Inedia, Breatharianism, Non-Eating, Living on Light, Fasting. Forum Index Inedia, Breatharianism, Non-Eating, Living on Light, Fasting.
Inediates, Breatharians, Non-Eaters, People Living on Light, Fasting and experimenting with diets.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

8. BEFORE WE START - fad

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Inedia, Breatharianism, Non-Eating, Living on Light, Fasting. Forum Index -> The book "Life Style Without Food" by Joachim M Werdin
View previous topic :: View next topic  
JMW

PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2004 8:50 pm    Post subject: 8. BEFORE WE START - fad Reply with quote

FAD

In the beginning of 2001 I noticed a fad (which later faded) for breatharianism, non-eating, ?pranic feeding?, going for ?living on Light? in Poland. I am sure that in big part the fad was created by the mass media. I can imagine that similar fads happen in different places on Earth from time to time, so my observations in Poland may be valid also for other places.

Everything would be fine if it would not look like the so called ?blind run of flock of sheep?. The ?blind run? brought some persons to a dead end and caused more damage then benefit to them (and to the whole issue). It all resulted mostly from misunderstanding of the matter and not sufficient knowledge.

Despite what some people and mass media are promoting, non-eating relates mainly to one of stages on the way to expanding the sphere of Consciousness in which a person lives in, in other words: on the way to perfection, on a path of conscious spiritual self-development. Making non-eating the main goal and trying to adapt the body to living without food, without the necessary spiritual considerations, can cause suffering to the person.

One of the reasons why I've written this book, is to deliver the proper and practical information: what the matter is about, what way of doing it is more beneficial, what should not be omitted, what should be considered, etc. In doing so, I direct your attention to the fact that non-eating can be a jump in the unknown, can be dangerous, because it can cause the person to lose his/her material body.

It is worth remembering that non-eating is related to spiritual self-development, although, theoretically, also a ?completely unaware? person (and not interested in this matter) also can acquire the ability to live without putting anything in his/her mouth.
fred

PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2005 10:29 pm    Post subject: FAD Reply with quote

You say :"Making non-eating the main goal and trying to adapt the body to living without food, without the necessary spiritual considerations, can cause suffering to the person."

I suppose that the more one have its Consciousness develloped, the easier it is to live on light.

Apparently, children of today are able to live on light easily. These children are named indigo, light or crystal children.

Their goal is not to live on light. They simply live with their Consciousness.

Wink
Molly

Location: Kauai, Hawaii, USA, Earth, Milky Way, Universe, Infinity

PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2005 2:26 am    Post subject: the fad Reply with quote

interesting threads all in all.
this fad starting around 2001 in poland. interesting time. i never even fasted on water before september 2001 and then by intuited suggestion and these suggestions became louder after the american tragedy of 9/11/2001. it was shortly after this televised event that i intuited the word "breatharian" and it was in connection to the world, politics, science, the industrial age and patriarchy. I had never before in my life considered breatharianism in any way shape or form. it never crossed my mind. before this i had fasted once on watermellon and noticed it gave me a charisma, but that glimpse only lasted less than a day and i liked it but not enough to keep it up... of course eating took it away.
i thought it was mostly women who were able to live on light but it is males also. in both groups are those who may have that ambition at one time or another and each individual with her or his unique strengths and challenges.

i must say i am hounded by the concept of living without food but after a few years of dry fasting and eating randomly, approximately 4 days and three days per week I began beverage fasting in October and that turned into fasting on coffee and diet soda, tea and non caloric flavored waters with the continued stages of eating whatever, usually impulsive gorging on foods that before i started fasting at all I didn't eat. I was a moderate health food eater who ate junky health food but rarely did i consume the real junk with artificial preservatives, colors and non- nutritive fillers... now i don't rule out fast food and pastrys. when i eat i eat whatever i feel like. i am growing so tired of all this trying to be breatharian and wish it wasn't so linked up with my destiny. Rolling Eyes
i do not want to develop cynically. i have attained a certain level of optimist since 9/11/2001 and i wish to nurture it.
this call to stop eating is a bit bizarre and it involves my private world, spiritual ambitions and physical well being which i have learned is secondary to the spiritual which is why people can fast and have revelations, insights and become more compassionate and wise.
i am not sure where this leads but i am simply here to jot down this flow of thoughts.
there may have been a fundamental shift in consciousness that happed in the year 2001 that created a noticable interest in breatharianism. frankly i am not interested in breatharianism, it is interested in me and so, to please this interest, I have experimented with it and do understand it affords a great level of independence from need, that is knowing that it is possible does give me a sense of well being on some level of consciousness. it has it's rewards indeed. eating is a reward in itself, while non eating opens up doors of opportunity for me to be successful in ways before i was unable even to attempt. it has revived my inborn confidence, my original nature is more loved and my talents are more developed, despite the fact that i am by no means a big success story in the now slightly fadish breatharian wannabe circles. especially i am a breatharian wanname instead.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Inedia, Breatharianism, Non-Eating, Living on Light, Fasting. Forum Index -> The book "Life Style Without Food" by Joachim M Werdin All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: