Inedia, Breatharianism, Non-Eating, Living on Light, Fasting. Forum Index Inedia, Breatharianism, Non-Eating, Living on Light, Fasting.
Inediates, Breatharians, Non-Eaters, People Living on Light, Fasting and experimenting with diets.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

My fasting experience

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Inedia, Breatharianism, Non-Eating, Living on Light, Fasting. Forum Index -> Personal Experience
View previous topic :: View next topic  
wilson85

PostPosted: Sun Mar 10, 2013 5:01 pm    Post subject: My fasting experience Reply with quote

Hi all,

I have been doing 2 days fasting per week for 5 months now and the results are truly remarkable, so I wanted to make a brief post to let you know about it. I am a healthy 27 year old triathlete who drags a knee injury and wanted to enjoy the benefits of fasting while keeping energetic and training. So, I started doing 36-48hr fasting per week.

My body responded nicely to it because I took the fasting slowly. At first I fasted 24 hours, then 36 and now I've reached 48. If I feel bad in anyway I would stop the fast and that is why I did it gradually. I did keep training while fasting. I train 6 days a week: 3 days of swimming, 4 days of running and 2 days of biking.

The first thing I noticed is that I was losing a lot of weight! I lost 6kg in month and a half, which is almost all my remaining body fat, and I didn't have much left! The second thing I noticed was that I would have the impulse of eating like a maniac when the fasting period ended, but that is changing now. I got really skinny at one point.

Secondly, my body has become more sensitive to what I eat. Over these months I naturally dislike processed foods and meat which, although I still crave for their flavor because I used to love them. Meat and processed foods leave me weak and with an unpleasant sensation, so I've mainly switched to a mostly fruit and vegan diet. I usually have a huge bowl of salad, fruit and bread for lunch and a very light dinner: my food intake as dramatically decreased but I don't feel hungry. I feel completely full with just a salad.

Other remarkable thing is that due to my loss in weight, my knee injury has improved and I can run for a lot longer than before. It seems less body weight decreases the impact while running and fasting is allowing it to start healing, although the healing is not complete and it still hurts if I push it. Oddly enough, my leg's musculature has increased dramatically, even though I'm eating less.

Additinally, my sweat used to have a strong smell before, but no longer. Over these months my sweat has become odorless, no matter how much I sweat. Overall, I feel extremely good and energetic.

Now by body is starting to balance up I guess and I'm gaining musculature again, but my body is still very lean. I've also noticed my endurance has increased both swimming and biking.

I don't lose any more weight while fasting but I don't know if I should start three days a week, it seems like a lot and perhaps I don't give the body the change to replenish the nutrients it needs.

Overall, my health has wildly improved and I have the same body I had when I was 22 years old. I keep two free meals a week in which I can eat whatever I please to avoid going crazy, and I might have a chicken burger with a beer on those!

I haven't managed to leave cheese, milk and coffee though.

Bye!
Zachary

PostPosted: Wed Mar 20, 2013 4:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Try no showering and report back.... Or no shampoo to take it slowly...

Want to know why?

The creators of our black energy despise water for its abilities to look within the manufacturing of magnetic wills we carry...

This is why less food is better and less water overall.

You see how u continue growth with these....

My skin completely changed and hair is much stronger...
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Inedia, Breatharianism, Non-Eating, Living on Light, Fasting. Forum Index -> Personal Experience All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: