Inedia, Breatharianism, Non-Eating, Living on Light, Fasting. Forum Index Inedia, Breatharianism, Non-Eating, Living on Light, Fasting.
Inediates, Breatharians, Non-Eaters, People Living on Light, Fasting and experimenting with diets.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Spiritnet

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Inedia, Breatharianism, Non-Eating, Living on Light, Fasting. Forum Index -> Meetings, Centers, Locations, Links etc. related to this forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Choices

PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2005 10:54 am    Post subject: Spiritnet Reply with quote

Hello,

i just started a site called: Spiritnet.tk On which a post various articles written by me, on spirituality. Plus there are some videos to download where i perform Telekinesis, these are about a year old, because i do not practice it anymore. The experience has brought me to where i am now, and so, no need for me to practice such. Feel free to look around, also i have a forum, which i probably will re-design within this month.

You can expect that there will be a new article on the site each week. And my aim is to have several a week posted on the site. These articles are posted merely for the soul purpose of progressing one's development towards true self realisation. If you are yourself interested in developing yourself towards this 'goal', visit this site. It might help you answer some questions. Also will i definately have a service up, at the end of the week, which allows you to send questions of which i will try my best to answer them, or have a responce which would be beneficial to your path.

I am not one who has all answers of course, please, just consider me to be a fellow practitioner on the spiritual path, who enjoys helping others.

the site can be found on: http://home.planet.nl/~mewwind
Enjoy people. Smile

Last edited by Choices on Tue Mar 22, 2005 1:24 am; edited 1 time in total
Choices

PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2005 8:35 pm    Post subject: breatharian experience Reply with quote

In here i posted that i did the 21 days process of Jasmuheen, if you want a further detailed information on what my experience exactly was like, just come along to spiritnet, and check the articles section.
Choices

PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2005 12:38 am    Post subject: Site gone Reply with quote

I deleted my site's contents, as well as layout. Only the breatharian experience e-book is left.

I was in a deluded phase of my life where i thought i could teach others on what i know, not realizing i know very little. So forgive me my posts in which i was teaching/preaching/or speaking as if i knew, because truly i do not.

All i know, is that i know nothing by heart. This knowledge puts shame to my heart in the attempts to spread knowledge which in reality was never mine.
JMW

PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2005 9:13 am    Post subject: Re: Site gone Reply with quote

Dear Mark

Choices wrote:
I deleted my site's contents, as well as layout. Only the breatharian experience e-book is left.
Looks like you've decided to quite that part of the game.

Choices wrote:
i thought i could teach others on what i know, not realizing i know very little.
Well, that is the case with all people. It's nothing bad, nothing good, it just is part of the game, in which we are participating.

Choices wrote:
So forgive me
I am not forgiving you because there is nothing to be forgiven. Smile

Choices wrote:
because truly i do not.
Well, you know what you know and you don't know what you don't know. This is the case with every being, not only humans. And this, again, is nothing wrong, nothing bad, nothing good either, it is just part of the game. This place (dimension, world) is not for beings who know everything, who are perfect. If one knows everything or is perfect, one is not able to take part in the game.

Choices wrote:
to spread knowledge which in reality was never mine.
So, to whom belongs the knowledge, whose it is? Well, two answers may be right: 1. to nobody; 2. to all.

Anyway, Mark, you are great Smile
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Inedia, Breatharianism, Non-Eating, Living on Light, Fasting. Forum Index -> Meetings, Centers, Locations, Links etc. related to this forum All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: