Inedia, Breatharianism, Non-Eating, Living on Light, Fasting. Forum Index Inedia, Breatharianism, Non-Eating, Living on Light, Fasting.
Inediates, Breatharians, Non-Eaters, People Living on Light, Fasting and experimenting with diets.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

[Raw vegetable foods && fasting] My 6 month experien

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Inedia, Breatharianism, Non-Eating, Living on Light, Fasting. Forum Index -> My (fasting, dieting, eating, starving) Experience
View previous topic :: View next topic  
wilson85

PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2013 10:47 pm    Post subject: [Raw vegetable foods && fasting] My 6 month experien Reply with quote

Dear friends,

I have been eating mostly raw vegetables and fruits for 6 months now, and fasting 36-48 hours every week. At first, I got weaker and lost a lot of weight. I got a lot of food cravings and used to eat a lot of bread when breaking the fast along with my usual salad. I have been eating meat not more than once a week, and only chicken meat. I have avoided all processed foods, sugar and meat as much as possible, although I allow myself for two free meals a week in which I can eat whatever I want.

In the meantime, I kept training triathlon. I swim, run and bike. My body has become very lean, and I mean very lean. I lost around 7kg and gained 3kg back when training: I guess my body learnt to process veggie protein lol. I have grown abdominals back and I am still training. My skin is much better and my health has wildly improved. I don't need so much sleeping. I also think clearer.

My fasts have become easier over time. I just broke a 48 fast and I didn't have any hunger at all during the two days. My body has become more sensitive to the type of food I eat: I used to like meat, coffee, sweets, sugar and other things buy I don't anymore: they feel very heavy and I don't like the very idea of eating them. I don't like cooked foods either.

Other noticeable thing is that I usually have a bowel movement just after the main meal of the day. So, just after eating my big veggie/fruit salad of the day, I have to go to the bath right after to dump yesterday's meal LOL.

However, I still notice this:

- I still crave for certain flavors and junk food
This is why I allow me two free meals a week (but only chickean meat)
- I eat a lot of bread without noticing with my salads
- I like dairy products, especially milk and cheese

My body is as good as new right now. I am actually gaining weight and muscles on a 95% vegan food. It is awesome Smile You could try it.

Best,
W.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Inedia, Breatharianism, Non-Eating, Living on Light, Fasting. Forum Index -> My (fasting, dieting, eating, starving) Experience All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: