Inedia, Breatharianism, Non-Eating, Living on Light, Fasting. Forum Index Inedia, Breatharianism, Non-Eating, Living on Light, Fasting.
Inediates, Breatharians, Non-Eaters, People Living on Light, Fasting and experimenting with diets.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

"Normal" Body temperatur of 37C = Fever?!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Inedia, Breatharianism, Non-Eating, Living on Light, Fasting. Forum Index -> General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Lianna

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2012 12:07 am    Post subject: "Normal" Body temperatur of 37C = Fever?! Reply with quote

Hi,

could it be, that the so called "normal" body temperatur of 37C is in reality a constancy fever as the result of constancy inflame processes in the whole body when eating cooked, dead food?!

So having a body at 37C isnt normal?

Could it be, that while going raw or eating nothing, that in this Case the bodys temperatur is depend from the temperatur outside?

Because of less or no more inflame processes inside the body?

I had thought about this some time ago, and I dont know if this is only an illusion of mine, but it seems to me that I became hot inside, when I eat non raw things, and today, I had eat only raw food, I felt really damn cold, like it would be only 10 C outside or so, but in Reality it was around 20C...

?????
Red

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2012 1:52 am    Post subject: Re: "Normal" Body temperatur of 37C = Fever?! Reply with quote

Last edited by Red on Sun Sep 30, 2012 10:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Lianna

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2012 3:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Inflammation is a good thing to get rid of regardless, and is more than possible while eating, if one cuts out all inflammatory material such as all gluten, all grains (including cereal grains such as corn), packaged products in a box, all legumes, dairy (with a few exceptions such as eggs), all refined sugar of any kind (including processed fruit juices), and all vegetable, hydrogenated and partly-hydrogenated oils except plain olive oil and avocado oil. That's the basics, and from there it becomes own personal issues with one or the other.

Why are (raw) vegetables bad?
Red

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2012 6:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Last edited by Red on Sun Sep 30, 2012 10:55 pm; edited 2 times in total
Lianna

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2012 8:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ah, ok, sorry, was a missunderstandig by me.
Lianna

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2013 12:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I had made some new experience some days ago. I think now, body temperatur depends on emotions, feelings.
Lianna

PostPosted: Fri Jun 21, 2013 4:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just a note:

Is the whole ("normal") metabolism inside the body, which causes body temperature and whats called "to be alive", only a detox symptom; which disappears, if there is nothing to detox?!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Inedia, Breatharianism, Non-Eating, Living on Light, Fasting. Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: