Inedia, Breatharianism, Non-Eating, Living on Light, Fasting. Forum Index Inedia, Breatharianism, Non-Eating, Living on Light, Fasting.
Inediates, Breatharians, Non-Eaters, People Living on Light, Fasting and experimenting with diets.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

141. F.A.Q. - Where the non-eaters take energy for living ..

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Inedia, Breatharianism, Non-Eating, Living on Light, Fasting. Forum Index -> The book "Life Style Without Food" by Joachim M Werdin
View previous topic :: View next topic  
JMW

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2006 3:39 pm    Post subject: 141. F.A.Q. - Where the non-eaters take energy for living .. Reply with quote

Where the non-eaters take energy for living from?

When a person thinks about non-eating, he/she most often first thinks about delivering energy. The person anticipates that the energy needed for living (that is e.g. to build body cells, function its organs, think, emotions) comes from outside.

Scientists researching material and energetic functioning of the body are biased on this belief. How energy is drawn by the body for its functioning, and what is the influence of specific compounds, called carbohydrates, proteins, minerals etc., on bodily functions. Scientists first try to find out how it happens that the human body functions, then they formulate hypothesizes and create theories. Then other people accept these theories as the only truth.

Without going deep into the matter, it is a fact that a human lives on what he/she believes that it gives him/her energy. If a person believes that bread, potatoes, apples give energy to his/her body, then this really does happen. If a person believes that the Sun is the source of energy for his/her bodily functions, then this indeed is the case. Similarly — when a person believes that breath, prana or Light is the source of energy needed by his/her body to function — this happens.

A human lives on what he/she believes that powers him/her. This is also true in case of the non-eaters. One non-eater can live on energy drawn from the Sun and another non-eater will power his/her body with prana from the air breathed in.

However, when you know that yourself you are the energy source of your body/mind's life, then this does happen. But if you believe only, it will not suffice. Your knowledge and clear feeling of it are indispensable. In this case you need nothing from outside. IAM, being the representative of the Consciousness, creates everything. This is the motto of this book: IAM the Consciousness and everything else is my creation. Thus I know that IAM the source of my life.

This is it, more or less complicated, how much I am able to explain with the intellect. But the intellect does not feel, it is only able to think (analyze, solve, create), so it cannot comprehend the above explanation.

Not until a person experiences this, not until a person knows this by deep experience, his/her intellect is able to understand how a human can live completely without eating, drinking and without breathing. Not until this happens the intellect will not know and probably it will deny it. It depends on how much the intellect of a given person already knows, how much experience the person has gone through and how large is the Consciousness sphere that the person lives in.

Physicists are trying to discover the material world and explain it to the intellect. This makes them to create more fantastic hypothesizes than science-fiction stories written just a few decades ago. If you are interested in present-day physics describing elementary particles, waves, energy, quantum and information, you probably will find intellectual explanation to this question. Why does a human can live without eating, drinking, breathing and regardless of environment temperature?
dogbite666

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2006 10:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Scientists researching material and energetic functioning of the body are biased on this belief

Scientists dont base anything on belief! they base their conclusions on logic, reason, and evidence.
Draginvry

PostPosted: Mon Jun 17, 2013 9:33 am    Post subject: Re: 141. F.A.Q. - Where the non-eaters take energy for livin Reply with quote

JMW wrote:

However, when you know that yourself you are the energy source of your body/mind's life, then this does happen. But if you believe only, it will not suffice. Your knowledge and clear feeling of it are indispensable.

I've come to the same conclusion. The mind creates the body. But, simply believing something is insufficient. It takes a combination of knowledge plus desire to create the body. Knowledge alone is just a curiosity, and desire alone is worthless. When one both knows breatharianism and wants it, it will happen.

For me, I don't want to be a breatharian. I just want to be able to go without food if necessary. Because I want this and know that I can do this, this is my reality.
André K.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 02, 2013 10:34 pm    Post subject: Re: 141. F.A.Q. - Where the non-eaters take energy for livin Reply with quote

JMW wrote:
IAM, being the representative of the Consciousness, creates everything.

Where does the Consciousness take the energy from to create everything?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Inedia, Breatharianism, Non-Eating, Living on Light, Fasting. Forum Index -> The book "Life Style Without Food" by Joachim M Werdin All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: