Inedia, Breatharianism, Non-Eating, Living on Light, Fasting. Forum Index Inedia, Breatharianism, Non-Eating, Living on Light, Fasting.
Inediates, Breatharians, Non-Eaters, People Living on Light, Fasting and experimenting with diets.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

112. HOW IS THIS POSSIBLE - without philosophizing

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Inedia, Breatharianism, Non-Eating, Living on Light, Fasting. Forum Index -> The book "Life Style Without Food" by Joachim M Werdin
View previous topic :: View next topic  
JMW

PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2005 1:25 pm    Post subject: 112. HOW IS THIS POSSIBLE - without philosophizing Reply with quote

WTHOUT PHILOSOPHIZING

For a long time I have been going to write this, but how to describe something that cannot be described with words and the intellect does not comprehend it. This can be understood only by feeling it, at least telepathically. Any try to describe it would be ... philosophizing (wasn't it supposed to be without philosophizing Smile ...).
Nevertheless, as you can see, I have decided to describe this. Let this text to be a contribution which brings closer the understanding of what is the source of life for your mind and body.
When I am asked what I nourish the body with during inedia, my truest answer is that I nourish it with ... nothing. I know, because I clearly see and feel this that during inedia I maintain the body in perfect condition only by being conscious that IAM is the creator of Life. Do you understand? — the creator of Life. By simply being aware that I create Life, I can maintain the mind and the body (which I am using as tools) in any state I wish. I feel this. At the same time as I turn my focus inward myself (my spiritual center), I feel IAM which creates (gives) Life and maintains its creation.
I know that until you not feel IAM, that is what you really are, you will not be able to understand my explanation, although this is the simplest one I can write. I know what I am, I feel this thing and I can see how I am creating Life by just being aware about this fact.
Once you know what you are, you see and feel what you would describe as “IAM is consciously creating life”, then you need noting more any more. You inner spiritual and feeling awareness of this fact causes that you do not ask any more question, because you know that they will not answer, advice, show or explain better than what shows you the thing that you feel.
Then you also know that when a person says: “I am nourish by prana”, “I live on Light”, “God gives me this grace”, the person either cannot explain better, does not understand this or does not feel what they really are in their essence.
This or that way, why would you want to limit yourself? Why would you want to be dependent on prana, Light or God? Of course, you can nourish yourself with these things if you decide so. You can also leave these things once you feel IAM, that is what you really are in your essence. Then not only food and water but also God, Light and prana will not be needed by you for living. You will not be limited by “living on Light”, “nourishing the body with prana”, “God's love or grace” because you will have the choice. You will have the choice not only: eat or not, breath or not; you will be also able to choose between: to nourish yourself with prana, Light or not, to live on God's love or not.
What you make yourself dependent on, that nourish you, and what you free yourself from, that becomes unnecessary for your life. This or that way, whether you are aware of this or not, you always create the world in which you live according to principles and beliefs created by you.
IAM the creator of Life, Light, Love, prana, breathing and food. I also created and I constantly modify these mind and body which serve me as tools for experiencing (or playing a game).
I can enjoy whatever I have created, that is food, water, air, prana, Light, Love, God. I can nourish my mind and body. I can also throw it away as not needed for my further playing and, simply, live just by being aware that IAM is the creator of Life.
So do you now understand more how this is possible that human can live without food? Do you also understand why the real Masters leave and do not teach people? How can they teach about something that the intellect is not able to understand? How to explain something that a person does not feel yet.
The clearer you feel what you are in your essence, the more inedia and other “impossible” things will be something natural for you. At the same time less and less often you will try to find something outside yourself, because you will feel more and more that all things always have been in you, actually, you have been always the source of them all.
“The truth will set you free.”
André K.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 02, 2013 11:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This hasn't helped me at all Very Happy

I guess I have to experience it myself sometime. I just would like to have a good and reasonable explanation for all of it.

It was a good attempt though!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Inedia, Breatharianism, Non-Eating, Living on Light, Fasting. Forum Index -> The book "Life Style Without Food" by Joachim M Werdin All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: